• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An Astrologer's Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all

I would like to share my experience happened day before yesterday in Mumbai.
I was in Mumbai for a long vacation at my sister's home. My sister insisted to visit Balaji Mandir at Dombivili and another purpose is to register my horoscope with a person.
We had good darshan at the Sannidhi. The story starts here.

We approached that Person who is doing Jathaka Parivarthanai. He asked to whom we want to register. My sister showed me and he asked brudely, is it for you and you looked so aged ( I am 36 now).

There were some persons sitting in front of him, may be for horoscope consulting, in front of them he started to do some prasanna jodhidam with me and asked me some queries. After that, he gave his number and told me that he wants to check my horoscope completely before he register it.

Now a days, the delay in marriages so common among the brahmin boys bcoz of so many reason.

I got upset over the attitude and the way he treated me at the temple.

<edited the name of this astrologer, just to be on the safer side - Praveen>

regards
Srinivasa Varadharajan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sri. Praveen, Greetings.

I think you may have to delete the location of the temple and description of the temple too. I think, just Mumbai would do.

Cheers!

Raghyji,

I left that assuming there could be more than one astrologer in that temple. If Mr.Srinivasa Varadharajan comes back and updates us (saying there is only one) then i will remove the temple name as well.

Regards

Dear Srinivas,

May I offer a piece of advice?

If your marriage is getting delayed, please leave the matching of horoscope to the girl's parents. It is a given fact that no two astrologers ever agree. So if the boy or girl's side alone takes the trouble of matching the horoscopes the chances of a marriage improves by 50%.

Most of the astrologers have just pretension to knowledge. They know nothing about horoscope matching. They would have never bothered to read any ancient texts on the subject. They do not know what is a parikaram and how to suggest one. With all these deficiencies they go about offering their "services". Keep away from an astrologer if you can. If your background is such that you can not do that, restrict yourself to just one astrologer after making a lot of inquiries about him. If you are bold enough to do with out astrology, go to a temple and try the பூ கட்டிப்போட்டு பார்த்தல் route and take decisions. At least then it will be just God's will.

Cheers.

Dear all

I would like to share my experience happened day before yesterday in Mumbai.
I was in Mumbai for a long vacation at my sister's home. My sister insisted to visit Balaji Mandir at Dombivili and another purpose is to register my horoscope with a person.
We had good darshan at the Sannidhi. The story starts here.

We approached that Person who is doing Jathaka Parivarthanai. He asked to whom we want to register. My sister showed me and he asked brudely, is it for you and you looked so aged ( I am 36 now).

There were some persons sitting in front of him, may be for horoscope consulting, in front of them he started to do some prasanna jodhidam with me and asked me some queries. After that, he gave his number and told me that he wants to check my horoscope completely before he register it.

Now a days, the delay in marriages so common among the brahmin boys bcoz of so many reason.

I got upset over the attitude and the way he treated me at the temple.

<edited the name of this astrologer, just to be on the safer side - Praveen>

regards
Srinivasa Varadharajan
I am sorry about your experience. Shri Chary is a good man attached thereto since long. But remember he is another human being and not an authorised agent of the elements. It is quite natural for any man even to call names of gods when in straits. Success and failure clings to high and mighty. I wish you meet another good person to erase the bitter experience.

Dear Mr. Srinivas I have read what you had written. Not with standing the treatment meted out to you I
offer the services of my wife Mrs Janaki Srinivasan for whatever assistance you would need , since I am in thi forum since Aug 2011.

Mrs Janaki has 25 years of practical experience , seen hundreds of horoscopes for writing out the Porutham for Boy/ Girl
with full reasons & answering all problems referred including Wedded life/ bearing children/ divorce/ health or any typical problem. Everything
is confidential. dealt in writing & can be referred later also. A personal visit to meet her is welcome Our Ph (044) 24806871
For outstations , can write to her or send Mail & detailed reply will be sent by
Courier/ Post.

Sincerely,

A.Srinivasan (Rishikesan)

Mrs Janaki

Dear Shri Rishikesan

I am from Secunderabad. Could u pl let me have ur or ur wife's mail ID to know certain
details of the horoscope of my daughter who is due for marriage?

KR SUBRAHMANYAM
Secunderabad.
Cell: 09160502848

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back