• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An angry Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I laugh or cry?

[h=1]Donald Trump: I hate Indians, Muslims, will throw H-1B visa workers into detention camps[/h]
April 1, 2016
Exclusive interview with GOP presidential frontrunner, at Trump Towers in New York.
By Sujeet Rajan
Sujeet.jpg
NEW YORK: In an exclusive, remarkable, no-holds-barred interview to The American Bazaar, the GOP frontrunner, businessman Donald Trump lashed out against Indians and his dislike for them, for taking away American jobs. But he has a solution for them and H-1B visa workers, he explained. Trump talked also about India’s prime minister Narendra Modi and opposition leader Rahul Gandhi.
Trump in his interview to Sujeet Rajan, the Editor-in-chief of The American Bazaar, talked also of a host of other issues, including his conservative views on women.
The interview began with Trump offering Rajan a glass of Trump Vodka, bottles of which were lined up against a wall in Trump’s office in Trump Towers in New York City. The vodka tasted terrible, but perked up Rajan, who then went into his interview light-headed enough to withstand the verbal onslaught by Trump, the maybe next president of the United States of America.
Excerpts from the interview with Trump:
Rajan: You have a great view from up here…
Trump: It’s the best view in the world. It’s beautiful. I see everything. I even saw the 9/11 terrorist attacks from up here. Well, actually I saw it on TV, but looked out the window, and could see the smoke from the Wall Street area, and soon enough, could see those bloody Muslims celebrating in New Jersey. I threw a rock at them (points at some rocks kept on his table). I still throw rocks out the window, especially after 3 a.m. after I send my quota of tweets. There’s only that much I can do for America right now. It’s good to be rich.
You look pretty brown. That’s no sun tan there on your face. Are you a Muslim?
Rajan: No sir, I’m a Hindu.
Trump: Prove it!
Rajan: Prove it…how?
Trump: Um, were you circumcised?
Rajan: No…
Trump: Well, that’s the way to go then! Soon, all Muslims will be screened at airports.
Rajan: That’s pretty drastic!
Trump: We live in a very dangerous world. ISIS are chopping off people’s heads and you dirty brown folks are scared of showing whether you are circumcised or not! I’m going to change all passports to show one’s religion. Too many black, brown, Muslim folks look too White nowadays! And they have weird names. Who names their child Apple, I ask you?! That woman Gwyneth Paltrow is mad! How the hell do you figure out if Apple is Muslim or Jewish or Christian? Now Ivanka, that’s a name… (sublime smile, Trump seems lost in thought).
Rajan: Well, you have a point there Mr. Trump…but how do women prove they are Muslim or not?
Trump (glares): We’ll figure it out at the airport if they are radicalized or not. That San Bernardino shooter, he was radicalized by his wife. No burqa-clad women in the US anymore. Go to the ghettos of Paris, please, leave us alone.
Rajan: You will polarize the US, the world will begin to hate the US and its policies.
Trump: I will make America great again. I will make America safe again.
Donald-Trump.jpg
Presidential candidate Donald Trump

Rajan: How will you make America great again by polarizing through religion?
Trump: There will be 50 states in the US, but not red and blue states anymore. They will all be green states, as in rich in green dollars. If there are any legal foreigners left in the US, brown, black, yellow, they will be given some states to live in. Mexicans can take Lying Ted’s state. Indians can fill up that monkey (Bobby) Jindal’s state. Chinese, that fool Romney, the biggest loser of all in elections (sputters in rage), can have Massachusetts. The blacks have got the ghettos, especially Hillary Clinton’s New York. The rest will be pure pristine White states. We will bring America back again.
Rajan: Wow. I guess I have only Texas to go to…
Trump: I thought you are a visitor from India. Came to interview me.
Rajan: No, sir, I live here. I have two kids, born here.
Trump: 2 anchor babies! You came here legally?
Rajan: Yes, to study…
Trump: I love LEGAL immigration. You come here, spend your dollars on education, you have a shot at staying here. I’m going to reopen my Trump University soon. All STEM students will first have to study at Trump University, pay $35,000 for 3 full-day classes. Then they can go to Harvard, Yale, wherever they want to. ILLEGALs stay out. And they will stay out once I build that 100-feet wall. And Mexico will pay for that wall, make no mistake. That fxxxxxg ex-president of Mexico Vicente Fox will pay for it out of his own account in Switzerland. I promise you that. India needs a wall too. Those Pakis need to be kept out. They are a vital problem. And build a wall on China’s border. Keep those currency manipulating industry gobblers out. Build a wall to keep those losers Bangladeshis out too. I tell you, I’ve never seen bigger losers than Bangladeshis on a cricket field. They beat the hell out of that loser Romney in that department. You need to keep losers out.
Rajan: Yes, securing the border is important. On legal immigration, you have said you are against H-1B visas. Do you plan to end it?
Trump: H-1B workers are good. I have used them, abused and exploited them. But here’s the thing. We need to make America great again. Create jobs for Americans. H-1B workers can come here. But they will be thrown into detention centers if they don’t agree to be exploited. And remember, once I deport those 15 million Mexicans to that (expletive) Vicente Fox’s house, then who are going to do the work of building that wall? It’s going to be the H-1B workers. I like the idea of trained STEM workers building a wall. It will be perfect. Won’t be like that stupid Wall of China, with uneven height problems. Who built that wall? Giant Pandas?! This will be the real wonder of the world. 100 feet wall, perfectly even in height, everywhere on the border. Beautiful.
Rajan: I doubt Indians would like to come to America to build a wall…
Trump: Yeah, what kind of Indian are you? Go take a look at the United Arab Emirates. Go to Dubai. How do you think they build their palaces there?
Rajan: And detention centers for H-1B visa workers? Are you serious?
Trump: Of course, I am. You Indians like the idea of joint families don’t you. Live together under one roof here in America (laughs).
Rajan: You supported the Gang of Eight bill for bipartisan immigration reform…
Trump: Here’s what I will have as a Gang of Eight immigration reform bill. I will have the gang of eight, not the Hateful 8 by Tarantino, but a gang comprising of Mike Tyson, David Duke, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Corey Lewandowski, Hulk Hogan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, O J Simpson and Sacha Baron Cohen carry the bill I write from Congress to Senate, get it signed by all those cowards there and bring it to my desk for making it into law.
Rajan: Some people might say you are evil…
Trump: For god’s sake! Yes, of course, I’m the evil incarnate. Next question!
Rajan: Are you going to have good relations with India and prime minister Narendra Modi?
Trump: What a name he has! Who gave him that name?! If I want him to be moody, I will be. I don’t need a name like moody to feel moody, which I am every day. Here’s the thing. I’m sick and tired of Moody boasting about his chest size. Ok, ok, you got the chest, my man. But, if you are a real man, then talk about the size of your hands! Does he have to talk about his hands? Does he have any pint-sized runts like Marco Rubio complaining about his hands? He’s lucky. I’m the one who has to do some body modification before I get into the White House and grip those pens held by the long slender hands of Barack Obama. Moody doesn’t have the problems I have (sighs). That loser Rahul Gandhi has never complained about Moody’s hands.
Rajan: You don’t like Rahul Gandhi?
Trump: I like him. If he wants to meet his girlfriend by running away secretly to places like Colorado and London, that’s his business. Let him be. He needs to get married. Rahul Gandhi is welcome to vacation at my fabulous Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida with his girlfriend. I like men with some adventurous spirit in them. He can run India from there if he wants to, once he comes to power and Moody is out. I know Rahul Gandhi is an anchor baby too, and he feels terrible in India. I’ll help him. Moody can come too to enjoy his retirement.
Rajan: You are a generous man…
Trump: I’m the best. I’m loved by everybody (grins).
Rajan: Is there any Indian in India who you think can be like you and make India great again?
Trump: I love Vijay Mallya! Why did he have to run away like that? He could have been me! I think our net worth is around the same. He even bought a fine apartment right here in Trump Towers. What a man! Now there’s an Indian who India can be proud of! Vijay Mallya loves his beautiful women, cars, scotch and golf. I mean, what are you guys complaining about? Here’s something for him (hands over a cap with ‘Make America Great Again’ embossed on it). Give that to him next time you see him. Tell him, he has a special place at Mar-a-Lago reserved. He won’t have any complaints.
Rajan: But it seems you don’t like Indians too much. Why’s that?
Trump: Listen, it’s nothing really. You got to be practical. Most Indians are fat and ugly. Look at yourself. You look like the last time you worked out was when you crawled on all fours as a baby. Indian women are fat and ugly. I bet your wife and mother is ugly. Ask Rosie O’Donnell what it means to be a fat slob and stuff her mouth with cheeseburgers and fries the whole day. Ask Lying Ted’s wife why she can’t make herself pretty enough. I tell you, if there’s one thing I cannot stand is ugly people. They make me angry. Look at Melania (Trump). You don’t need to read that Greek mythology shit. You see divine beauty right in front of your eyes. Make you feel happy.
Rajan: I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I have a pretty wife too…and she’s Indian.
Trump: You don’t, you fat slob! I will tweet a photo of your wife next to Melania. Then don’t cry like a baby, and whine like little Marco.

Rajan: With all due respect to you Mr. Trump, I think my wife is as pretty as Mrs. Melania Trump.
Trump: Some fat slobs just don’t get it. (In a stern voice) I need some help here.
A man in a ski mask enters the room from a side door and grabs Rajan, twists his arm sharply. Tries to take Rajan’s phone. Picks Rajan up and carries him to the window overlooking street.
Trump: Corey! I told you to take off that ridiculous mask. There are no cameras here.
Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski takes off his ski mask.
Lewandowski to Rajan: You see that street below pal. You want to reach there in a hurry.
Rajan: Thanks buddy. I prefer though to take the elevator down just as I came up. I’ve got a fear of heights.
Lewandowski: Then hand over your phone pal.
After Rajan hands over his phone, Lewandowski checks out Rajan’s wife’s photos and shows it to Trump.
Trump: Damn! She is pretty. Ok, Corey take this one and photo shop it to look like a cow (Corey exits).
Rajan: That’s not very nice of you Mr. Trump.
Trump: You are lucky I’m not deporting you right now. Nobody talks to me like the way you did. Anyway, this interview’s over. But I like you. You are ugly but your wife is prettier than Lying Ted’s wife and definitely prettier than that overrated Megyn Kelly and that fat slob Rosie. Just do me a favor.
Rajan: What’s that?
Trump: Try to be born white next time around.
(Sujeet Rajan is Editor-in-Chief, The American Bazaar. Follow him @SujeetRajan1).
(One more thing: most of you would have realized this interview with Mr. Donald Trump is a piece of pure fiction. For those who didn’t get it: Happy Fool’s Day )
http://www.americanbazaaronline.com...hrow-h-1b-visa-workers-detention-camps-43454/

Why should a fictional article stir up the emotions of joy or sorrow to make one laugh or cry?

You have broken the suspense...Knowing Trump he is capable of giving such an interview! Had this interview been true should we laugh or cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back