• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

amul girl completing 50 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmuladonJDey295.jpg

I am glad that she is an iconic girl. I was very disturbed when I knew about the deaths of the cute 'Murphy baby' - long back,

the lively 'Nirma girl' - a few years back and the lovable 'Rasna girl' -
recently! :pout:

This cute little one will be a 'mArkaNdEyee' - tiny tot always!!

Yippeee!!! Happy birthday Amul Girl.. As I had mentioned in some other thread, my father was approached by Glaxo company to have me on the advertisements for Baby formula, and my father refused.. :)

Hmm, I have heard of the term "Glaxo baby" denoting a particular kind of baby. :)

On a more serious note, I think every pack of Amul butter should now come with a statutory warning.

Yippeee!!! Happy birthday Amul Girl.. As I had mentioned in some other thread, my father was approached by Glaxo company to have me on the advertisements for Baby formula, and my father refused.. :)

You must have been a cute cute baby.As a child I looked kind of yucks..even yuckier as a teen, only when I reached the age of 20 I started looking better...one of those few who look better as they age.!!LOL

You must have been a cute cute baby.As a child I looked kind of yucks..even yuckier as a teen, only when I reached the age of 20 I started looking better...one of those few who look better as they age.!!LOL

Ok i will believe anything you say. LOL

I remember, Bushu!

You mentioned this when I wrote about the sad demise of the Rasna girl, in one of my poems!

You escaped by God's grace! :hail:

Don't you worry dear golden girl!
'Ad' or 'no ad'... YOU will be a Glaxo BABY always!!!
proof..???
Read the first word of your post!
My reply to it???
Yahooooooo!!! :)

I KNOW two more such rare people. :high5:
M.S. Amma and S.M. Amma (my own mother) :love:

Once a Glaxo baby... always a Glaxo baby!:baby:
Just look around and you are sure to find many more!!!:bump2:

Hmm, I have heard of the term "Glaxo baby" denoting a particular kind of baby. :)

On a more serious note, I think every pack of Amul butter should now come with a statutory warning.

Why? Fat or salt warning?

The pack contains a health message - not a significant source of fibre, sugar, calcium, vitamin and iron! Isn't it better than margerine?

There was a lady who used to teach music to the wealthy girls in their own houses.

She was always traveling from house to house and often skipped eating food at the right time.

Result... she developed ulcer in the stomach!!!

Treatment... to drink a cup of milk whenever the gnawing pain started!

She was a good teacher. So she was offered milk in
every house visited, everyday.

She did NOT stop this treatment even after her ulcer got cured.

Soon she became a Glaxo Aunty- rounded and chubby- nothing like her earlier self! :rolleyes:

Moral:

The quantity of milk, even when taken as a medicine, must be closely monitored !!!

Why? Fat or salt warning?

The pack contains a health message - not a significant source of fibre, sugar, calcium, vitamin and iron! Isn't it better than margerine?

Yes, you are right. The fat and salt can be killing. Maybe you are right about being healthier than margarine, but most middle class Indians these days don't need any more butter in their diet. Replace butter with broccoli I say!

This lovely little girl will always be Amul Girl and won't become Amul Aunty or Amul Paatti!! :baby:

Renuka, just saw this one.. I am sure you were a cute beautiful baby, ask your mom.. :) well I have to post my picture to show you how cute or not so cute.. to my father I was the most beautiful baby and daughter no doubt.. :))

There was a lady who used to teach music to the wealthy girls in their own houses.

She was always traveling from house to house and often skipped eating food at the right time.

Result... she developed ulcer in the stomach!!!

Treatment... to drink a cup of milk whenever the gnawing pain started!

She was a good teacher. So she was offered milk in
every house visited, everyday.

She did NOT stop this treatment even after her ulcer got cured.

Soon she became a Glaxo Aunty- rounded and chubby- nothing like her earlier self! :rolleyes:

Moral:

The quantity of milk, even when taken as a medicine, must be closely monitored !!!

Mrs. Visala, I love milk and to this day will eat anything made of milk and drink a lot of milk.. as long as we balance it, it would be great.. I am sure that lady must have done more than drinking a lot of milk to gain so much weight.. :)))

Renuka, just saw this one.. I am sure you were a cute beautiful baby, ask your mom.. :) well I have to post my picture to show you how cute or not so cute.. to my father I was the most beautiful baby and daughter no doubt.. :))

As a baby may be I was ok but as a young child and as a teen I was horrid.
I am not joking I remember everyone asking my mum how come your daughter doesn't look nice at all!!
As a teen even guys used to tell me that why you look so yucks.

But when I touched 20 everything changed.
That way I can say India brought me luck cos when I landed in India at the age of 20 for studies my looks changed for good.

But I feel may be its genetics too cos both my brothers looked like idiots too till they touched 20 years and now they look very very handsome.

Last edited:
Dear Subbha ji,

Please post your baby pic.It would be nice for all of us to a cute baby.

I think it is true of every parent - even if they are NOT really golden girls! :)

Like depositing the milk all over her curves till they vanished!!! :)

Mrs. Visala, I love milk and to this day will eat anything made of milk and drink a lot of milk.. as long as we balance it, it would be great.. I am sure that lady must have done more than drinking a lot of milk to gain so much weight.. :)))

Sublimation??? :)

As a baby may be I was ok but as a young child and as a teen I was horrid.
I am not joking I remember everyone asking my mum how come your daughter doesn't look nice at all!!
As a teen even guys used to tell me that why you look so yucks.

But when I touched 20 everything changed.
That way I can say India brought me luck cos when I landed in India at the age of 20 for studies my looks changed for good.

But I feel may be its genetics too cos both my brothers looked like idiots too till they touched 20 years and now they look very very handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back