• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

amavasya tila-tarpana doing inside of the home - any side effects and remedies

Namaskaaram
As per elders advice I always do Tila Tapana outside the home. Today I did amavasya pitru tila-tarpanam today inside the home due to very cold weather outside. ( I live in Canada ). My wife was in the same room doing her daily japam. However, immediately after the tarpanam with in 5 min my wife complained that she is feeling like her head/eyes is dizzy and kind of spinning and low bp kind of situation. After few hours she is ok but still recovering. I am not sure, but got a feeling that the side effects of doing tila-tarpana in home. I did not express my thinking to my wife. But in the evening my wife expressed and asking me....is it becoz of doing til-tarpan inside the home.
Could someone people advice. If that is the reason and/or any remedial measure to take.

Kindly advice.

Please do not have such thoughts. There is no such side effects. I always do inside the house, both in India and abroad. Be happy that your doing tharpana even in Canada. Vaazhga Valatthudan. R Ramaswami

Namaskaaram
As per elders advice I always do Tila Tapana outside the home. Today I did amavasya pitru tila-tarpanam today inside the home due to very cold weather outside. ( I live in Canada ). My wife was in the same room doing her daily japam. However, immediately after the tarpanam with in 5 min my wife complained that she is feeling like her head/eyes is dizzy and kind of spinning and low bp kind of situation. After few hours she is ok but still recovering. I am not sure, but got a feeling that the side effects of doing tila-tarpana in home. I did not express my thinking to my wife. But in the evening my wife expressed and asking me....is it becoz of doing til-tarpan inside the home.
Could someone people advice. If that is the reason and/or any remedial measure to take.

Kindly advice.
hi

even i do tila tarpan in home in USA.....even we had snow fall outside.....so its unavoidable.....nothing worry too much....

Latest ads

Back