• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Akati thakadana samarthya moorthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

I just want to more about this. Swami Shanmugha is known by this name. In palani temple, various ,moorthas of shri subramanya will be painted there. One such moortha is this. I need explanations to this.

Is the word "Akadithagadana" means just who can do all impossible things possible or there is some real meaning for this...

Pranams

Is the word "Akadithagadana" means just who can do all impossible things possible or there is some real meaning for this...

This is 'a ghatitha ghatana" अघटित घटन. it means one who can make happen such things which do not easily happen.

Is that "Gadhana" equivalent to tamil "Kadinam" Vikrama ji??
Thanks fot the explanation. Because, many a times I visited palani temple (Almost thrice or four times in a year). Every time I used to see that picture. I want to know the meaning. Thanks for your clarification ji.

Pranams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back