• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Actress Ranjitha-Nityananda Missionary fabricated video

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShivKC

Ranjitha said she was threatened and harassed by "some powerful persons and missionaries" not to say anything to police.

Asked about her long silence over the scandal, Ranjita said, "when I am threatened and harassed and there are bigger powerful poeople, powerful political group, missionaries who are doing it, I cannot play a Galileo.

Actress Ranjitha says Nityananda sleazy video fabricated, claims threat to life - The Times of India

I feel she makes perfect sense now.

I saw the video clip on Sun TV and sorry I cannot accept Ranjita's belattedclarification. it is all humbuk and that swami is a person of bogus type

The video can't be fake

To my eyes, the video is not a morphed one. It is crystal clear that the players are Ranjitha and Nityananda only. None else.

Even if the video is not fake, so what? Two consenting adults having a roll. OK, it was Ranjitha. But she did claim she was raped. Where was a crime at all? On the other hand it was a clear case of violating the privacy.

ref. No.4 by rcscwc, let two consenting adults roll. my answer was the video was not fake; that is the point

My view is about the missionaries role here, in getting it fabricated.

I hardly matters if the video was genuine. If so right to privacy was violated. Nitynand might be a humbug, but even has a right to privacy. But if it was fabricated, it sure is a crime.

This subject has been discussed in detail in a different thread under the caption "Fraud Sanyasis and Ladies". Though the subject has no relevance to Tamil Brahmins, I wish to repeat what I had stated in my reply to the discussions then.(#22 Dt 06.03.2010)

"When I read various posts on this subject I am honoured to feel the comfort of being in the company of pure and holy people who have never sinned in their life. Look at the suggestions for punishing the Sinner(s). One suggestion is to "invoke NSA". Another is to take the "issue to the Court of Public opinion". I do not know what that means.The alleged crime according to these people is that "A Swamiji was with a woman in private". Incidentally both of them are adults and there seems to be no coercion on either of them. To my knowledge there is no Section in our Criminal Codes that could be invoked for this incident.

Next, How we come to know of this?
Through a Tamil media which telecast a video clippings taken clandestinely by some one.
Nobody seems to know the source or authenticity of the Video.
But all these people have forgotten the fact the threat of media interference in the privacy of a citizen in our Country, which is a crime.
Since I do not know this "Swamiji" or his preachings I do not intend to go into the facts or merits of the issue,. Perhaps He and Ashram Administration will take care that issue on a later date.
But some where in the corner of my mind echos the words of Jesus " Judge not lest ye be judged ! and Let He who is without sin cast the first stone" and pricks my conscience."

Regards,
Brahmanyan.

Last edited:
....But all these people have forgotten the fact the threat of media interference in the privacy of a citizen in our Country, which is a crime.
Dear Brahmanyan sir, I agree with almost all of what you have written, such as, this is a matter between two consenting adults, where is the crime, nobody is above making mistakes, let one who is free of sin throw the first stone, etc.

The only thing that leaves me unsatisfied is the fact this Swamiji is a public figure, feeding on the gullibility and trust of ordinary people. Corruption comes in many forms and it is the duty of the vigilant media to expose it, whatever the source may be. The media is not perfect. Their motives are perhaps not entirely journalistic. But, even if the motives are not clean, exposing a fraudster is a good thing.

I am in agreement with you that the public response has been a little over the top. Calling for his head, figuratively of course, is a little too much, after all, it is not as though he is the first Swamiji who turned out to be a fraud. Sometimes it feels like ordinary people are attracted only to frauds for what they consider as spiritual solace. It is really mind numbing to see how ready our people are to fall for these anandas and yogis.

Cheers!

Dear Sri "Nara",

I fully agree with you that corrupt should be punished. Under the present system,only the judiciary can decide who is corrupt or not. Not the media. No one has right to break other laws for proving some thing. Most of the news which spurt in suddenly, die fast after they achieve the increase in viewership. It is my view that , investigative journalism without control will become a dangerous weapon if it falls in the hands of unscrupulous people.
However, if some one is affected by the act of any one whether he/she is a common man or rich and famous, the person should take up the issue to the judiciary for redress, not to media.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore

Ranjitha said she was threatened and harassed by "some powerful persons and missionaries" not to say anything to police.

Asked about her long silence over the scandal, Ranjita said, "when I am threatened and harassed and there are bigger powerful poeople, powerful political group, missionaries who are doing it, I cannot play a Galileo.

Actress Ranjitha says Nityananda sleazy video fabricated, claims threat to life - The Times of India

I feel she makes perfect sense now.

Whilst no one has to cover-up the likes of Nityananda, many would have noticed that the Principal of St. Joseph's college, Trichy was accused of rape and had to surrender to the court after absconding for weeks. He subsequently got bail.

The media would highlight what happens with the hindu swamis but would downplay all that happens with the christian clergy. In fact sexual abuse is rampant in church. The Pope was forced to admit that; it is no different in the Protestant denominations.

The movies in India invariably project the christian clergy as ones oozing unadulterated goodness and love for humanity.

Regards,
Swami

Whilst no one has to cover-up the likes of Nityananda, many would have noticed that the Principal of St. Joseph's college, Trichy was accused of rape and had to surrender to the court after absconding for weeks. He subsequently got bail.

The media would highlight what happens with the hindu swamis but would downplay all that happens with the christian clergy. In fact sexual abuse is rampant in church. The Pope was forced to admit that; it is no different in the Protestant denominations.

The movies in India invariably project the christian clergy as ones oozing unadulterated goodness and love for humanity.

Regards,
Swami

Anbe Sivam was a typical example where a devout Hindu is shown as a criminal and the missionaries the saviours of downtrodden. Same with Dasavatharam where a converted christian is shown as a martyr whereas the brahmins are shown encouraging untouchability.

Dear Sri "Nara",
Dear Sir, I am curious, why do you have quotation marks around my moniker?

It is my view that , investigative journalism without control will become a dangerous weapon if it falls in the hands of unscrupulous people.
However, if some one is affected by the act of any one whether he/she is a common man or rich and famous, the person should take up the issue to the judiciary for redress, not to media.
Correct me if I am wrong, it seems to me that our difference of opinion is only about how free a role media is allowed in exposing corruption or misconduct. Yes, media is not immune to misdeeds, but I feel that is not a strong enough reason to place restrictions on anything that goes beyond willful slander and such, because, free media is the only arm of a liberal democracy that has the interest and ability to expose misconduct of the rich and powerful. IMO, let the politicians and the rich swamis seek redress from the courts in case of overreach by the media -- the odds are very heavily stacked against the ordinary people to go after the Rajas and Nithyanandas on their own.

best regards ....

Dear Sir, I am curious, why do you have quotation marks around my moniker?

Dear Sri Nara,

When I place honorific like Sri or Mr. while addressing some one by name , if I suspect the name is a moniker or pseudonym I use quotation marks to emphasize it is not the real name . That is what I was taught when I studied punctuation under English grammar when I was young. I hope I am correct.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore

Last edited:
Correct me if I am wrong, it seems to me that our difference of opinion is only about how free a role media is allowed in exposing corruption or misconduct. Yes, media is not immune to misdeeds, but I feel that is not a strong enough reason to place restrictions on anything that goes beyond willful slander and such, because, free media is the only arm of a liberal democracy that has the interest and ability to expose misconduct of the rich and powerful. IMO, let the politicians and the rich swamis seek redress from the courts in case of overreach by the media -- the odds are very heavily stacked against the ordinary people to go after the Rajas and Nithyanandas on their own.

best regards ....

Dear Sri Nara,

I agree with you on exposing corruption. But the recent lobbyist expose of telephone talks has proved that the media is not free from this malady. Media is not a judicial forum to judge some one. I for one value privacy of individual within the four walls his place of living guaranteed by Article 21 of the Constitution of India. According to my view how ever holy the motive may be, any clandestine recordings stealthy done by some intruder is blatant infringement of constitutional right to life and a punishable offence.
I wish to make it clear that I do not know this Swami Nityananda neither I am interested in his activities. If this person has done any wrong to some one or any thing against law only the affected party has the right to seek judicial redressal. Then the media is free to report on the same.

I have deleted the quotation marks around your moniker.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
There are many things to Look inti this case.

1) It is purely a deliberate Violation of Exposing One's Personal.That too both are adults.Character assassination.This is on one part.

2) Nityananda is exposing himself as if he is God Man.In this circumstance he Must not behave like this and Spoil Hinduism in disguise of a God Man.

3) Suspect of Christian Missionary's hand in this Exposure supported by Sun TV, because Lenin is a Christian.His Brother openly Commented that ," If Lord Parameswaran is having 3 eyes or not but Camera may be the Third Eye ".

4) Recently Nityananda publicly pleaded to Kalaingar, that some Upper Head's are Torturing him for Demand of Huge Bribe. The Govt has to Trace the Ugly hand which demanded Huge Amount from Nityananda.

Many more things are behind the exposure.Above all one thing is Clear....

In spite of all these Ugly Exposure still I am seeing many Young Ladies as followers behind Nityananda..

Is there any Laws to Prevent Ladies going beyond Fraud Sanyasis like Nityananda ?...

....I have deleted the quotation marks around your moniker.
ஐயோ ஸார், அதை எடுக்கச்சொல்லலை ஸார், அதை ஏன் போட்டேள்ன்னு ஒரு curiosity, அவ்வளவுதான், complain பண்ணலை. :)

best regards ....

ஐயோ ஸார், அதை எடுக்கச்சொல்லலை ஸார், அதை ஏன் போட்டேள்ன்னு ஒரு curiosity, அவ்வளவுதான், complain பண்ணலை. :)

best regards ....

Dear Sri "Nara",

I have restored the quotation மகிழ்ச்சிதான,
அன்புடன்,
ப்ரஹ் மண்யன்

Dear Sri "Nara",
I have restored the quotation மகிழ்ச்சிதான,
ப்ரஹ்மண்யன் ஸார், மறுபடியும் ஏன் என்று சொல்லவில்லையே, என் தலையே வெடுச்சுடும்போல இருக்கே (just kidding :)). பரவாயில்லை, ஏதோ உங்களை தடுக்கிறது என்று புரிகிறது, no problem!

நீங்கள் quotation mark போட்டாலும் சரி தான், போடாவிட்டாலும் சரி தான், என்னுடன் நீங்கள் பேசுவதே எனக்கு மகிழ்ச்சிதான் :).

மிக்க அன்புடன் "நாரா" (யணன்).

Dear Sri Nara,

When I place honorific like Sri or Mr. while addressing some one by name , if I suspect the name is a moniker or pseudonym I use quotation marks to emphasize it is not the real name . That is what I was taught when I studied punctuation under English grammar when I was young. I hope I am correct.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore

Dear Sri Narayanan,

நான்தான் காரணத்தை சொல்லிட்டேனே "நாரா"யணன் அவர்களே . இனி தங்களை முழு பெயர் சொல்லித்தான் அழைக்கப் போகிறேன். தங்கள் தலை வெடிக்காது. சரிதானே. தங்களுடன் பேசுவது எனக்கும் மகிழ்ச்சியே.

அன்புடன்
ப்ரஹ்மண்யன்
(பால சுப்ரஹ்மண்யன்)
Bangalore.

.....நான்தான் காரணத்தை சொல்லிட்டேனே "நாரா"யணன் அவர்களே .
மன்னிக்க வேண்டுகிறேன், இந்த பதிவை நான் பார்க்கவில்லை, உங்களுடைய இரண்டாவது பதிவைப்பார்த்தேன், ஆனால் அதன் முந்திய பதிவை miss பண்ணிவிட்டேன். இதுவும் நல்லதே, தங்களுடுடைய முழு நாமதேயத்தை அறிந்தோம்.

தன்யோஸ்மி, நாராயண ராமானுஜ தாஸன்

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back