• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Abhisekams and archanai in temples

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is there no bhakthi and sradai in the archana and abhisekams done in our temples?Vedas / mantrams are chanted with hi speed.Milk and other offerings are poured over the deity with no reverence and respect.

What will happen to pariharams that are done like this? will there be any effect?
Post abhisekams there will be a lot of fleecing in terms of money. Right from the temple watchman till the sweeper

Our Hindu Community is the Largest Community in India.Temples are Very Limited. Crowds are unavoidable at all Temples.Chance to every Devotee is a must.So only The Speed.I feel no harm in it.

All depends in our Heart.

If Our Heart and Devotions are pure we need not bother abt anything.

TSS Sir,

I am talking about lesser crowded temples. Even there it is like that

Because, Mr.Kamesh, many bakthaa's want to speed up with their pooja and rush to their work...

You know what?? The more faster the priest performs pooja for the devotee, the more dakshina the divotee would offer to the preist. Such is the speed of the mechanical life.

Still I would appreciate such devotees for their true bakthi and belief (if they have) in GOD in their own terms..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back