• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A Word of Appreciation

Brahmanyan

I am glad Tamil Nadu has an active Chief Minister Hon. Edappadi K. Palaniswamy. He is very active and fast in taking action. He seems to enjoy his position, inspite of obstacles he has to face at every level from his political adverseries.
Tamil Nadu has always been a favourite place in South for new industries. Recently I visited Chennai after a long break. I had the opportunity to visit SIPCOT SEZ, in Sriperumpudur. Surprised to see quite a number of new industries big and small coming up.
I am told by my relative's and friends whom I met, the Government under this CM is good. Civic complaints are attended to without delay. This active involvement of CM has inspired other Ministers to take interest in their work as well.

The new Metro connectivity extends to the four corners of the City.The City looks much better than Bangalore. Most of the roads are good.

I have no interest in Politics. My views are on the basis of what I observe. I believe we have to appreciate the people who are doing good for the society.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
hi sir,

recently i visited kerala....palakkad/guruvayur and coimbatore....coimbatore is developing faster than

kerala....i visited kerala 50 yrs back and now....there is no much change in kerala...same old life in kerala

villages...same roads too...but tamil nadu is growing faster than any other state...this is my observation..

hi sir,

recently i visited kerala....palakkad/guruvayur and coimbatore....coimbatore is developing faster than

kerala....i visited kerala 50 yrs back and now....there is no much change in kerala...same old life in kerala

villages...same roads too...but tamil nadu is growing faster than any other state...this is my observation..

Sri tbs,

Coimbatore is my native place, where I was born, bred up and studied. It is developed into a major industrial City and educational centre in India due to the initiatives of two major communities Naidus and Vellala Gownders.Over 75 Textile units are in Coimbatore. Many industries including Textile Machinery manufacturing, Pumpsets, Electrical and electronic industries are in Coimbatore . Vellala Gownders are lovers of land and agricultural activities. Hard working people. I have many good friends who belong to this community.

The present CM of Tamil Nadu Hon. Edappadi K. Palaniswamy belongs to Gownder Community is from Salem district.

On the other hand Palakkad is a group of Villages mostly occupied by Brahmins ( in those days). It has different topography. An agricultural centre, rice bowl of Malabar.
Palakkad was in old Madras Province, just an hour's drive from Coimbatore. I had many classmates from Palakkad and Chittur area.
In Kerala, we can see development in old Travancore area.
Regards,
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

T.N. clocks good growth despite ‘shocks’

At 8.17%, the State’s growth rate is way ahead of the national figure of 6.81%

Tamil Nadu, during 2018-19, recorded an economic growth rate of 8.17%, despite a deficit northeast monsoon and cyclone Gaja that devastated parts of the State.

…………………..

Lauding Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami for clearing a number of industrial projects, Mr. Sathyan is hopeful of the State doing well this year too despite the overall economic slowdown.

V. Sathyanarayanan, a leading farmer of Tiruvarur district, however, has a different take.

Though the primary sector’s figures look impressive as these figures reflect the value of production, agriculturists have not been benefitted by the development.

“We have not been given remunerative prices suitably. All what we want is the implementation of the Swaminathan Commission’s recommendation in letter and spirit that farmers be paid the Minimum Support Price (MSP), which should be at least 50% more than the weighted average cost of production,” the farmer adds.

Sir

The State is doing better despite serious bottlenecks. There were challenges like water crisis in April and May. The Government has declared drought in 24 districts.

Now, it is reported that there is a systematic review of status of every projects, even preparedness for the North East Monsoon. 1,829 lakes to be desilted under Chief Ministers Pet Project Kudimaramathu scheme this year

The States growth is driven by the automotive, textile, manufacturing, biotechnology, health, energy, pharmaceutical, animation and the visual effects industries, as well as other areas of IT.

But still this State needs to pay more attention on renewable energy which was overtaken by neighbouring State Kanataka

I am glad Tamil Nadu has an active Chief Minister Hon. Edappadi K. Palaniswamy. He is very active and fast in taking action. He seems to enjoy his position, inspite of obstacles he has to face at every level from his political adverseries.
Tamil Nadu has always been a favourite place in South for new industries. Recently I visited Chennai after a long break. I had the opportunity to visit SIPCOT SEZ, in Sriperumpudur. Surprised to see quite a number of new industries big and small coming up.
I am told by my relative's and friends whom I met, the Government under this CM is good. Civic complaints are attended to without delay. This active involvement of CM has inspired other Ministers to take interest in their work as well.

The new Metro connectivity extends to the four corners of the City.The City looks much better than Bangalore. Most of the roads are good.

I have no interest in Politics. My views are on the basis of what I observe. I believe we have to appreciate the people who are doing good for the society.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
this govt should do thorough & sincere relooking of its department, HR&CE which is totally admonished by BJP H Raja and others time and again with enough proofs and data on hand Unless the ministers collude recklessly how can this dept be a mass of open loot . They are squarly accused of swindling temples property of all kinds apart from hijacking statues and idols. Please read a letter of open and bold arrogant confession made by an executive officer reced in whatsapp .Height of audacity . Refs suffice proof.
.. "
எப்படி நாசவேலை நடக்கிறது என்று பாருங்கள்!!
என் பெயர் ரமேஷ்! நான் ஒரு கிருத்துவன். என்ன வேலை பார்க்கிறேன் தெரியுமா?
இந்து அறநிலைத் துறையில் துணை ஆணையராக வேலை செய்கிறேன்! வேலை பார்க்கும் இடம், நாமக்கல் ஸ்ரீ ரங்கநாதர் கோவிலில்.
சர்டிஃபிகேட் படி நான் ஹிந்து தான். உங்களால என்னைப் போன்றவர்களை ஒன்னும் செய்ய முடியாது.
இப்ப நான் என்னெவெல்லாம் செய்து கொண்டிருக்கிறேன் தெரியுமா?
1, பொதுமக்கள் தங்கள் காசினைப் போட்டு கோவில் பராமரிப்புகள் செய்து தந்ததில் அர்ச்சகரை நியமிக்காமல் இழுத்தடிக்கிறேன்.
2, ஏற்கனவே இருக்கும் அர்ச்சகர்களின் தட்டில் விழும் காசுகளை நானே வாங்கிக் கொள்வேன். சம்பளம் மட்டும் தான் அர்ச்சகருக்கு.
3, ஏற்கனவே இருந்த அர்ச்சகரை மிரட்டி ஒன்னரை லட்சம் பணம் வாங்கியிருக்கிறேன்.
4, இப்ப இருக்கும் அர்ச்சகரை மிரட்டிவருகிறேன்.(தவறு செய்ததாக அவரையே அவர் கைப்பட எழுதிக் கேட்டிருக்கிறேன்)
5, கோவிலுக்குள் ஒரு சொட்டு தண்ணீர் கிடையாது. இதற்காகக் கொடுத்த மனுவை வேண்டுமென்றே தண்ணீர் வசதி செய்து தராமல் தட்டிவிட்டுக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.
6, தண்ணீர் வந்து விட்டால், கோவிலிலேயே தளிகை செய்து விடுவார்கள். அப்படிச் செய்தால், இப்பொழுதைக்கு நான் பயன்படுத்தி வரும் தளிகை அறையைக் காலி செய்ய வேண்டிவரும்.
7, இப்பொழுதைக்கு தளிகை அறையில் தான், அடிவாரத்தில் இருக்கும், “பண்டைய தொழில்” செய்யும் சில பெண்களைப் பயன்படுத்தி வருகிறேன்.
8, இத்தனைக்கும் எனக்கு மிகவும் பக்கபலமாகவும் உதவியாகவும் இருக்கும் முருகேஷன் (அவரும் என்னைப் போல க்ரிப்டோ கிருத்துவர் தான்) மத்திய தொல்லியல் துறை உதவியாளர் இருக்கிறார்.
9, ஏற்கனவே பொள்ளாச்சி மாசாணியம்மன் கோவில் அர்ச்சகர்களிடம் அதீத வசூல் பண்ணியதால் அர்ச்சகர்கள் என்னை அடிக்காத குறையாக விரட்டி விட்டார்கள்.
10, இங்கே மாற்றலாகி வந்த இன்னொரு ஈ.ஓ வை இங்கே வரவிடாமல் 20 லட்சம் ரூபாய் லஞ்சம் கொடுத்து இதே கோவிலில் நிரந்தரப் படுத்திக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.
ஹிந்துப் போராளிகளால் என்னை ஏதாவது செய்ய முடிஞ்சா செஞ்சு பாருங்களேன்? எங்க ஈகோ சிஸ்டம் (ECO Sysytem) பெருசா, இல்ல உங்க ஹிந்துத்துவ ஈகோ (EGO) பெருசான்னு பார்த்துடுவோம்?

நன்றி : ஆனந்தன் அமிர்தன் "

this govt should do thorough & sincere relooking of its department, HR&CE which is totally admonished by BJP H Raja and others time and again with enough proofs and data on hand Unless the ministers collude recklessly how can this dept be a mass of open loot . They are squarly accused of swindling temples property of all kinds apart from hijacking statues and idols. Please read a letter of open and bold arrogant confession made by an executive officer reced in whatsapp .Height of audacity . Refs suffice proof.
.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sundaram Ji,

One of the reader has commented that சார், இதை கண்டிப்பா நான் நம்ப மாட்டேன்... அவரு ரொம்ப ஸ்டிரிக்ட்... கஷ்டப்பட்டு படிச்சு முன்னேறியவர்... நான் விசாரிச்ச வரையில் அவரோட சொந்தகாரங்க யாரோ கன்வர்ட் ஆயிருக்காங்க... சோ அதை ஒரு சாக்காக வைத்து இது நடந்திருக்கலாம்.... இந்த வாரம் இதுக்காகவே நான் ஊருக்கு போய்விசாரிக்கிறேன் ...

We need authenticity of such forwarding messages.

.. "
என் பெயர் ரமேஷ்! நான் ஒரு கிருத்துவன். என்ன வேலை பார்க்கிறேன் தெரியுமா?
இந்து அறநிலைத் துறையில் துணை ஆணையராக வேலை செய்கிறேன்! வேலை பார்க்கும் இடம், நாமக்கல் ஸ்ரீ ரங்கநாதர் கோவிலில்.
சர்டிஃபிகேட் படி நான் ஹிந்து தான். உங்களால என்னைப் போன்றவர்களை ஒன்னும் செய்ய முடியாது.
இப்ப நான் என்னெவெல்லாம் செய்து கொண்டிருக்கிறேன் தெரியுமா?
1, பொதுமக்கள் தங்கள் காசினைப் போட்டு கோவில் பராமரிப்புகள் செய்து தந்ததில் அர்ச்சகரை நியமிக்காமல் இழுத்தடிக்கிறேன்.
2, ஏற்கனவே இருக்கும் அர்ச்சகர்களின் தட்டில் விழும் காசுகளை நானே வாங்கிக் கொள்வேன். சம்பளம் மட்டும் தான் அர்ச்சகருக்கு.
3, ஏற்கனவே இருந்த அர்ச்சகரை மிரட்டி ஒன்னரை லட்சம் பணம் வாங்கியிருக்கிறேன்.
4, இப்ப இருக்கும் அர்ச்சகரை மிரட்டிவருகிறேன்.(தவறு செய்ததாக அவரையே அவர் கைப்பட எழுதிக் கேட்டிருக்கிறேன்)
5, கோவிலுக்குள் ஒரு சொட்டு தண்ணீர் கிடையாது. இதற்காகக் கொடுத்த மனுவை வேண்டுமென்றே தண்ணீர் வசதி செய்து தராமல் தட்டிவிட்டுக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.
6, தண்ணீர் வந்து விட்டால், கோவிலிலேயே தளிகை செய்து விடுவார்கள். அப்படிச் செய்தால், இப்பொழுதைக்கு நான் பயன்படுத்தி வரும் தளிகை அறையைக் காலி செய்ய வேண்டிவரும்.
7, இப்பொழுதைக்கு தளிகை அறையில் தான், அடிவாரத்தில் இருக்கும், “பண்டைய தொழில்” செய்யும் சில பெண்களைப் பயன்படுத்தி வருகிறேன்.
8, இத்தனைக்கும் எனக்கு மிகவும் பக்கபலமாகவும் உதவியாகவும் இருக்கும் முருகேஷன் (அவரும் என்னைப் போல க்ரிப்டோ கிருத்துவர் தான்) மத்திய தொல்லியல் துறை உதவியாளர் இருக்கிறார்.
9, ஏற்கனவே பொள்ளாச்சி மாசாணியம்மன் கோவில் அர்ச்சகர்களிடம் அதீத வசூல் பண்ணியதால் அர்ச்சகர்கள் என்னை அடிக்காத குறையாக விரட்டி விட்டார்கள்.
10, இங்கே மாற்றலாகி வந்த இன்னொரு ஈ.ஓ வை இங்கே வரவிடாமல் 20 லட்சம் ரூபாய் லஞ்சம் கொடுத்து இதே கோவிலில் நிரந்தரப் படுத்திக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.
ஹிந்துப் போராளிகளால் என்னை ஏதாவது செய்ய முடிஞ்சா செஞ்சு பாருங்களேன்? எங்க ஈகோ சிஸ்டம் (ECO Sysytem) பெருசா, இல்ல உங்க ஹிந்துத்துவ ஈகோ (EGO) பெருசான்னு பார்த்துடுவோம்?

Law breakers are always there. It's for the Courts to deal with them as per law. The BJP leader or any one else can file a case if they have proof of evidence with them.
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sundaram Ji,

One of the reader has commented that சார், இதை கண்டிப்பா நான் நம்ப மாட்டேன்... அவரு ரொம்ப ஸ்டிரிக்ட்... கஷ்டப்பட்டு படிச்சு முன்னேறியவர்... நான் விசாரிச்ச வரையில் அவரோட சொந்தகாரங்க யாரோ கன்வர்ட் ஆயிருக்காங்க... சோ அதை ஒரு சாக்காக வைத்து இது நடந்திருக்கலாம்.... இந்த வாரம் இதுக்காகவே நான் ஊருக்கு போய்விசாரிக்கிறேன் ...

We need authenticity of such forwarding messages.
thank you maha52 ji. let me also wish the msg be false . All said and one can not deny the hands into the finance of hindu temple by Govt thro HR&CE. . please watch mr H raja's speaches and complaints in this regard. Also of shmt Uma Anandh another BJP loyalist . It is well known fact HR&CE misappropriates the temple's property in every way . All big and famous temples who have land and immovable properties which gets rent and has incomes thro tickets and hundi collections are eyed by this Dept and an EO is there. what for ? no Church or mosque is allowed to be overseen by any Gvt dept. The management of church/mosque looks after. Why only hindu temples by under the state's "Care" . Only to sap the cash and all incomes of the temples by these so aclled commissioner or EOs. May be a big junk goes to the Ministers. This apart the worst part is even non hindus are appointed as EOs for temples. Funny and strange .

Only to sap the cash and all incomes of the temples by these so aclled commissioner or EOs. May be a big junk goes to the Ministers. This apart the worst part is even non hindus are appointed as EOs for temples. Funny and strange .

Sundaram Ji,

I agree.

I have been reading news regarding idol theft and non payment of rent by the tenants of temple properties for over several decades and regarding encroachment of temple properties and lot of other irregularities committed by the Officer and other higher-ups including the politicians through various means.

Now, my question is, as to who sent these politicians to power...??

Does not public who elected them does not know what will they do if they are given powers?

Does the public are really concerned about the looting of Temple properties by these politicians...?

Are they really disappointment by the inaction of the Government agencies in protecting the temple properties, idols, etc..?

Now, just tell me, who is responsible for all this...???
---------------------------

TN government to give away temple lands to squatters; Hindu temples to lose thousands of acres of patta lands

Read more at:
https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2019/11/5/TN-government-to-give-away-temple-lands-to-squatters.html

Last edited:
Sundaram Ji,

I agree.

I have been reading news regarding idol theft and non payment of rent by the tenants of temple properties for over several decades and regarding encroachment of temple properties and lot of other irregularities commented by the ................................. including the politicians through various means.

Now, my question is who sent these politicians to power...??

Does not public who elected them does not know what they do if they are given powers?

Does the public are really concerned about the looting of Temple properties by these politicians...?

Are they really disappointment by the inaction of the Government agencies in protecting the temple properties, idols, etc..?

Now, just tell me, who is responsible for all this...???
undoubtedly voters, voters and voters. Why educated and miidle class ,upper and affluent do not go and vote to the right candidates . Why the poor and illterates are left to choose the leaders/ winners. Only this category takes money and votes. Unscrupulous candiates and pay here and get to win. Why this is not combatted by others and voted against.....see the latest parlimentary election results in tamil nadu. utter shame . we only talk about rights and not do our duties . when time comes unseat these scounderals

Sundaram Ji,

The thread is about a word of Appreciation to the concerned about improvement, development, progress, achievements, etc

It is a fact that Tamil Nadu is in forefront in lot factors when compared to other States

I don't want to derail this thread from the topic.

But wherever you go, Government are run by politicians.

It is NOT only in Tamil Nadu.

Commenting on Tamil Nadu politicians is something like kettle calling the pot black

Just go through the following news:
---------------------------------------------------------

Over 30 idols stolen from state in 6 years; highest in India

1576072653721.png

BENGALURU: Frequent idol thefts from protected monuments in Karnataka have prompted the department of archaeology, museums and heritage to urge the state governme ..exclusive wing in the police department to probe such cases.

So, the award should go to the State Karnataka.......

I can post such news relating to most of others States also.......

In a lighter vein I can say that the looters of Karnataka State richly deserve a word of Appreciation for their noble service to the society.

Last edited:
Besh Besh ! So much outrage on the TN govt & it's voters, which is outperforming all the other states, based on possibly fake news !!

Now can you show similar outrage on your belevod central govts which has mucked up opps no..destroyed the economy, leaving 100s of million jobless,struggling for basic food, millions of farmers suiciding in the last 6 yrs ??

Brahmanyan Ji,

With great reverence I would request you to please excuse me for drifting from the topic.

I need to reply this member, otherwise he will think whatever he write is accepted.

To my friend who is wandering in dreamworld...

Article 370 dumped
Triple dalaq criminalized
UAPA passed
Ram Mandir banega
BJP sweeps Karnataka

The current Government is an action packed Team and are trying to correct all historic wrongs and blunders committed by previous regime in a breakneck speed.

Most are extremely delighted that the Government's initiative to clean the system is getting passed in both the Sabhas with ease.

They are really confused more as to which victory they should enjoy most. LOL

You can also join us. La...lallla....L...lallla..... LOL

A lion does not concern himself with opinion of a SHEEP.

View attachment 8556

Source: Twitter

Be careful what you say next. I see you are trolling me in differently posts spoiling for a fight. So just don't ..

Anyone who is not an andh Bakths can see these fake lions shaking under severe internal pressure, us resolution in the congress on Kashmiri. etc..

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

I agree with you sirhttps://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ce-as-an-assertive-leader/article28629468.ece. He is fast in taking decisions in welfare measures and meet the challenges of the opposition with ease.

The State is now progressing and one can see the overall development.

I would like share the following news item which is self-explanatory:

Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami receives best-performing state award; showcases government's achievement

'It has become second largest state economy in India, contributing 8.4 per cent to its GDP. TN is one of the few states to reduce poverty at a rate faster than the all-India average,' said EPS.

TN is one of the few states to reduce poverty at a rate faster than the all-India average..

Describing Tamil Nadu as a strong and silent performer in all sectors, Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami on Thursday showcased the achievements of the state government in every sector and said the state was striving for realising its aspirational goals - peace, prosperity and progress.

Speaking after receiving awards for the best performing state in the categories of 'overall performance', 'maintenance of law & order' and 'tourism' from the India Today group, at a function held in New Delhi, the CM said that during the past three decades, Tamil Nadu's economy had registered the strongest and most sustained economic growth among all states.

It has become the second largest state economy in India, contributing 8.4 per cent to India's GDP.

Palaniswami pointed out that the state's Human Development Index (HDI) was the second highest among large States, and much higher than the national average because of the consistent level of social sector expenditure in the areas of health, education, nutrition, welfare of women and children, welfare of the differently abled, welfare of the Scheduled Castes and Tribes and social security.

Read more at:
Source: https://www.newindianexpress.com/st...howcases-governments-achievement-1902003.html

Last edited:
Edappadi’s emergence as an assertive leader

He has come a long way modelling his style of functioning along the lines of Jayalalithaa’s

When Jayalalithaa was the Chief Minister, Edappadi K. Palaniswami, who was then holding the Highways portfolio in her Cabinet, once gave a response to a query on the delay in payment to government contractors that caught the MLA who asked the question unawares.

Tamil Nadu is a strong, silent performer: CM Palaniswami
Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami explains how the state has consistently fared well in an interview.

How did Tamil Nadu grow into one of India’s most developed states? Find out here

By: Sushila Ravindranath

This year is a landmark year at many levels for Tamil Nadu, for both its history and politics. It is the 101st year of the founding of the Justice Party which was supposed to change Tamil Nadu totally.

Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami explains how the state has consistently fared well in an interview to Amarnath K. Menon.
Excerpts:

Q. How has Tamil Nadu performed so well overall?

Tamil Nadu was set on a high growth trajectory by our late CM, J. Jayalalithaa. My cabinet has focused on an economic strategy where industries oriented towards generation of jobs are encouraged. We invest in human resources, focusing on quality outcomes in health and education sectors. Tourism has flourished because of our solid investments in infrastructure and because the state is a haven of peace. Law and order is a top priority for us. Tamil Nadu is a strong, silent performer; it's no surprise we have emerged on top.

Q. What are the challenges before Tamil Nadu?

Natural calamities, job creation, improving economic growth and bringing stability to the primary sector.

Q. What are the key factors that attract business here?

Building trust and confidence among investors, a robust infrastructure with excellent port and road connectivity, a skilled work force, an excellent ecosystem for industrial development and a huge market. Along with this, uninterrupted, quality power supply.

Q. Is the state losing out in any sector?

No, it is not. Tamil Nadu was No. 2 in the NITI Aayog innovation index. We have seen fresh investments in all sectors including IT, electronics, automobiles and sunrise sectors like electric vehicle manufacturing, particularly after the Global Investors Meet in January. Recently, I visited the UK, US and UAE. There was overwhelming response from investors there.

Q. Is the government under any pressure from environmental lobbies?

There is no such thing. We are focused on sustainable industrialisation. Tamil Nadu is the 'yarn bowl' and 'leather capital' of India, and also a leading producer of chemical products. Thousands of industries are successfully operating in these sectors after adhering to environmental standards.

Q. You are travelling again soon to get investments.

I will go to Israel next year to see new technologies for recycling and conservation of water, use of high tech in agriculture and to promote investment in Tamil Nadu.

Q. What does the two recent AIADMK assembly byelection wins signify?

It shows the people's faith in the AIADMK and our government, and the success of our many welfare schemes.

Read more at:

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back