• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A traffic jam -this !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SuryaKasyapa
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuryaKasyapa

I doubt anyone member in this forum has experienced this kind of endurance.

Please view this links.

A traffic jam in China that is 100 km long!

A traffic jam in China that is 100 km long! - Yahoo! India News

China traffic jam stretches 'nine days, 100km'

BBC News - China traffic jam stretches 'nine days, 100km'

10 Days And 60 Miles Later, Traffic Jam Supposedly Breaking Up, Or Is It?

10 Days And 60 Miles Later, Traffic Jam Supposedly Breaking Up, Or Is It? - AutoSpies Auto News

A 10 minute jam tires us and irritates us. We curse everyone from the immediate driver before us to the establishment system and government.
We can only imagine how those chinese drivers and passengers coped with this.

surya,

i think china is fast replacing the usa as a country of superlatives.

they sold more cars in 2009, have more skyscrapers, have the biggest airport in the world etc.

so not surprised about the traffic jam. this, inspite of very modern good road & a ruthlessly efficient bureaucracy. it is interesting to note that this jam was caused by construction. not accidents. :)

bi cycle: cycle rickshaw: auto rickshaw are the best to go with out tension.in the jammed road, if any bumper bonnet kissing happens then gone!

i hope have seen some pictures, NY is also having cycle rickshaws!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back