• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A teen-ager banned for life from USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectable members,

I read an interesting bit of news. A british teen-ager, by his own admission, had a 'few more' sent one single rude e-mail to Obama found himself banned for life from USA. FBI acted swiftly on account of one single e-mail. You may read more about it here.

It is very interesting because, in the name of demonstrations it is the norm for lot of gatherings in Pakistan or other 'Islamic world' to burn the effigy of the president of USA, to burn the flag of USA and chant death to all Americans. How many of them get the ban from entering USA? Does USA have different set of rules aplied to different persons? Or is it because USA fears one group of people so much so that, it is okay for them to do anything?

Interesting situation indeed!

Cheers!

Dear Sri Raghy Ji,

Almost all the crazies burning things in the countries you have mentioned would not get visas either. Secret Service have their own methods to identify serious threats and banning people. Not long ago, an Indian with student visa was deported, because he wrote threatening e-mail(s) to President Bush. If I remember right, he was from a highly placed family in India!

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri Raghy Ji,

Almost all the crazies burning things in the countries you have mentioned would not get visas either. Secret Service have their own methods to identify serious threats and banning people. Not long ago, an Indian with student visa was deported, because he wrote threatening e-mail(s) to President Bush. If I remember right, he was from a highly placed family in India!

Regards,
KRS

Sri.KRS Sir,

Thanks for your kind reply. I really wondered about US policy on immigration. Thanks for clarifying.

Cheers!

Respectable members,

I read an interesting bit of news. A british teen-ager, by his own admission, had a 'few more' sent one single rude e-mail to Obama found himself banned for life from USA. FBI acted swiftly on account of one single e-mail. You may read more about it here.

It is very interesting because, in the name of demonstrations it is the norm for lot of gatherings in Pakistan or other 'Islamic world' to burn the effigy of the president of USA, to burn the flag of USA and chant death to all Americans. How many of them get the ban from entering USA? Does USA have different set of rules aplied to different persons? Or is it because USA fears one group of people so much so that, it is okay for them to do anything?

Interesting situation indeed!

Cheers!
Shri Raghy,

When it comes to immigration, a country can have its own decision about whom to allow and whom not to allow. I think it has not yet come under the banner of "egalitarianism". I am told that in countries like Malaysia, Thailand, even a casual remark against the king can invite imprisonment and ban for life from entering that country. Similar restrictions apply in the case of the UAE, Saudi Arabia etc., also. Perhaps that is why our people are so obedient there!!

i agree with the theme of sangom, KRS.

every country has a right to allow or disallow foreigners. incidentally, this youngster is not the onlyone.

many people, feel that they can abuse and badmouth the usa, and feel that they are entitled to not only entry but also u.s. citizenship.

on rare occassions (like the nazi guard demanjuk) the u.s. can withdraw the citizenship of naturalized citizen. it is a different case with born americans. the citizenship cannot be withdrawn & the person cannot be deported. however he can be tried for treason (eg. lindh) & sent to prison forever. :)

same with india.

Its not democratic republic of America its hyphocratic republic of america. They have one standards for their ppl and other for others. Its a sham. Harmless girl who calls obama a p**k(which I don't disagree with) can't be compared with radical paki protesters.

obAMA.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back