• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A Tam Barm in delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one,

I introduce myself as a tam bram in delhi, penning my first post here. yet to fully become familiar with the lay out of this forum, hope to be in its grip soon.

i do meddle with words, and write a bit, naive and grammatically incorrect may be but my stories depict the experiences of growing up in delhi as a Tam Bram.

would love to have your feed back, this is a series of short stories that i propose to write on the travials of a middle class family in delhi, just completed two episodes, you can expect more to come (with your blessings of course)

here is the address of course you need to add www to it
kuchalambasdiary.blogspot.in/

Are you NOT asking too much Mr. Siva, when you expect

stories to be posted through a PHONE???
:rolleyes:

Think of the number of possible

muddling and meddling in a long post!:shocked:

Oops what a tight slap ;)

well that one is explained by my muddling, not my meddling, (thanks to the phone which i use for posting

Hi Arun,

Why don't you start posting your blogs in the literature section. Many of us are toooo lazy to browse and read blogs.

Starting a new thread will help you to get more views from the forum members. Just a suggestion.

FYI, since you are new to this forum.... Smt. VR is my elder sister.

Best wishes,
Smt. Raji Ram :)

Y phone for posting?? Is it so difficult to use a PC / laptop for internet connectivity, in Delhi?? :noidea:

Yes Sir!
Together we form the :welcome: committee

for the newbies with the right mind-set like you. :)

Looking forward to your original creations
in the Literature section soon :bump2:

(not done through the meddlesome phone though). :rolleyes:

Hi Arun,

Why don't you start posting your blogs in the literature section. Many of us are toooo lazy to browse and read blogs.

Starting a new thread will help you to get more views from the forum members. Just a suggestion.

FYI, since you are new to this forum.... Smt. VR is my elder sister.

Best wishes,
Smt. Raji Ram

Dear Arun,

Welcome to the forum and read the story completely. Instead of 1964, if I change the year to 1979 then it is my story to Mumbai - of course in 1979 I travelled as Bachelor.

When I read your article, I could realize how much changes have happened in the country and our means of communication. Introduction of Diesel engines, travelling by airconditioned coaches, buying bottled water in any station en-route - gone are the days carrying water in Gooja.

As late Sujatha wrote in a story - for middle class people travelling by flight is only when someone is serious at native place and no room for enjoying the so called hospitality (??) provided by the airlines. Things got completely changed now.

Keep writing and may be you may post some of the articles directly in the forum.

Rgs

Venkat

One upmanship!

My windows phone is better than a laptop, netbook and tablet for small typing work (it has good predictive dictionary), for mails and for carrying lecture notes and power point presentations.

Last year, everybody said that laptop is for productive people and tablet for consumptive people. Now a windows phone is for all -productive, consumptive and talkative.

Y phone for posting?? Is it so difficult to use a PC / laptop for internet connectivity, in Delhi?? :noidea:

......... Last year, everybody said that laptop is for productive people and tablet for consumptive people. Now a windows phone is for all -productive, consumptive and talkative.
I have not used a windows phone so far! Thanks for the info. :)

One upmanship!

My windows phone is better than a laptop, netbook and tablet for small typing work (it has good predictive dictionary), for mails and for carrying lecture notes and power point presentations.

Last year, everybody said that laptop is for productive people and tablet for consumptive people. Now a windows phone is for all -productive, consumptive and talkative.

I see that it is all inclusive...of men, women and grown up children. :)

One upmanship!

I still like my phone to be one of the cheapest in the market.No MMS/No Camera, nothing much besides making calls and sending SMS.

I like the phone I am using Nokia made in India..it was really very cheap and works well and somehow the battery lasts very long.

I still like my phone to be one of the cheapest in the market.No MMS/No Camera, nothing much besides making calls and sending SMS.

I like the phone I am using Nokia made in India..it was really very cheap and works well and somehow the battery lasts very long.
Get one Windows Phone soon. You wouldnt know what might happen in this forum on 19th and you might miss the fun

NOKIA is for Janatha (Aam Aadmi) like us!
Surely you can go for a fancy phone dear!
The one which lets you do EVERYTHING FREE
except TALK to people! :rolleyes:

Get one Windows Phone soon. You wouldnt know what might happen in this forum on 19th and you might miss the fun

Exam is only for 3 hours..then I am free so I will log in by night..dont worry I am addicted to TB forum.

Many times, I seem to divert the thread in a different direction! Tam bram to windows phone....

Hope Prasad won't pop in to say something!! :D

Many times, I seem to divert the thread in a different direction! Tam bram to windows phone....

Hope Prasad won't pop in to say something!! :D
He must have learnt it by now. He knows if he wants Windows Phone, he should start a Tam Bram thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back