• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

'A responsible wife is an asset'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efficient ladies are loaded with more work, and also taken for granted!! :D

Who will load the work in one's own house; neighbours?

This pinch of heavy work will be felt only by ladies living together with mother in laws or mother in laws with daughter in laws.
Again dodger of house hold work could never be truly efficient !!
Likewise really efficient will not try to dodge.

But most of the ladies who are lethargic at the time / immediately after marriage, are after crossing 35/40 years of age will automatically get harmonised with the family situation, raise to the occasion to shoulder responsibility and ready to face any eventuality in life. Efficient ladies take responsibility on their own and not thrusted on them.

Mohan Sir is yet to know how work gets shifted to the shoulders of the efficient ones! :)

My dad used to say, 'Don't worry if people take your for granted! It only shows that you are efficient and helpful in nature.' :thumb:

P.S: One of my uncles used to self invite to houses, where the mAmi's cook yummy food!

Some of the mAmis used to grin and bear it!! :lol:

Who will load the work in one's own house; neighbours?.........
What about blood relatives and inlaws?

I do shopping several times for them because I live in Sing. Chennai.

Ready made madisArs are ordered now and then because I got a new idea.

For any family function, I take the main responsibility.

But I stay :cool: always because of my dad's advice. :)

P.S: There will be at least one like me in every family! :decision:

Mohan Sir is yet to know how work gets shifted to the shoulders of the efficient ones! :)

My dad used to say, 'Don't worry if people take your for granted! It only shows that you are efficient and helpful in nature.' :thumb:

P.S: One of my uncles used to self invite to houses, where the mAmi's cook yummy food!

Some of the mAmis used to grin and bear it!! :lol:

Raji Madam,
I am born with FOUR elder sisters and an elder brother.I lived in a joint family for quite some time.My spouce is an employed one. She is still working as an officer in a central Govt. Department. I have two sons and a daughter. All are well educated,employed, married and settled in life.

I know the in and out of the intricacies
in the role of house-wives and working spouses.

I believe from you..... so also your father had some good experience in life as is evident from the way he counselled his complaining daughter!
Some find pleasure in pains!!; where as some others,in the same context, find pain even in pleasure!!!

What about blood relatives and inlaws?

I do shopping several times
for them because I live in Sing. Chennai.

Ready made madisArs are ordered now and then because I got a new idea.

For any family function, I take the main responsibility.

But I stay :cool: always because of my dad's advice. :)

P.S: There will be at least one like me in every family! :decision:

Doing shopping for friends and relatives is not a "work" to be complained about.It shows that you are sociable with the people.

Shopping is a pleasure and pastime for somebody.It provides an opportunity to tell all that they are full of new ideas and innovations.

Taking responsibility in family functions indicates one's involvement and care for others besides projecting one's image by one-selves.
That is why the OP has described that "Responsible wife is an Asset".

Of course, it would hold good in case of those who take responsibility with involvement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back