• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A Portal for Public Grievance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the discussion on Public Grievance was on the news - I just tried lodging a Grievance in the portal suggested by my lawyer - wow it was working and instantly I got acknowledgement with reference number in my mobile! I hope that it is not something like 'Anniyan' portal implementing Karuda Puraanam!!

The portal is :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::

You have facility to lodge grievance to any State Government and Central Government Departments. I even received call from Special CM Cell for confirmation on the veracity of my grievance the very next week of me posting my Grievance but no action till today (just 2 weeks!). What is the experience of other TBs who have used it before?

Since the discussion on Public Grievance was on the news - I just tried lodging a Grievance in the portal suggested by my lawyer - wow it was working and instantly I got acknowledgement with reference number in my mobile! I hope that it is not something like 'Anniyan' portal implementing Karuda Puraanam!!

The portal is :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::

You have facility to lodge grievance to any State Government and Central Government Departments. I even received call from Special CM Cell for confirmation on the veracity of my grievance the very next week of me posting my Grievance but no action till today (just 2 weeks!). What is the experience of other TBs who have used it before?

It is grievance re-dressal, dressing it in some other attire; here now your original grievance has been redressed as another of not getting any further feedback. So is not the govt. true to its word?

Shri NSP, I know something about the Banking Ombudsman and how it works. In India you can't expect any real improvement unless there is a cosmic miracle. So, I will go to the concerned office and make enquiries with the concerned official/s if possible.

dear sangom and NSP !
it is true that we are able to get result after our grievance is registered. but in my experience the customer care center of railways,BSNL and banks are doing able service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back