• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

a newly started post hospital respite care

drsundaram

A Forwarded messsge
A small introduction about myself .
I’m Dr . Roshini Rohit ( obstetrician and gynaecologist) .have started the below initiative . Since quiet a few of my own patients and known friends needed it .
Below is the description of the service offered
I’m running my respite care centre at Madipakkam . It’s 2 kms from VijayaNagar bus stand Velachery .
Services offered :
Post hospitalisation care
Post ivf care
Short stay for elders
Stay for medical issue / treatments .
It’s a 18 room property .
With sisters , doctors and helpers available around the clock
It’s not a hospital ..
it’s a place where people who have been discharged from hospital but are still not fit enough to manage on there own can be helped .
Similarly - those who are planning to undergo any treatment in Chennai can be helped from pre hospitalisation to discharge
Elderly care is given here .
Post ivf care for those who have undergone those treatments - regular injections and bed rest .
We also have an app thru which u can monitor ur near ones during their stay here .
Home cooked veg meals are served .
Attenders if they request can also stay along with the person who is recovering here or we will take care of them ourselves .
We are also having regular home health care trained sisters to give care at home for routine care as well as post maternity and lactation .
Only short stay and recovery stay
U can also leave healthy individuals with us to take care for a couple of days in case you have to leave town due to some emergency and cannot leave them home alone .
It’s not for palliative care or hospice care or end of life care centre .
But we can help with chemotherapy , radiotherapy visits to the hospital , and provide attenders for hospital stay and visits .
I’m a doctor and my team of sisters , doctors and physiotherapist together manage this centre .
For further enquiry - message in messenger
Plz contact - Kumar - +91 99622 92599.
We are also having a complete elder care program for elders living alone .. where regular visits at home is done along with updates to their children . Everything can be monitored thru an app .

Latest ads

Back