• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

a commendable wedding

drsundaram

rarest of rare these days. Interesting couple. The groom is HOD Chemistry, in Tirupati. Vaidheekam also . The bride is a practising advocate, supreme court. Boy from Navalpakkam. Wedding was held last week @Oppiliappan koil.
May God bless this pair in a big way

couple.jpg

hi

i know navalpakkam....a small iyengar village near vandavasi....my professor dr Ramanuja thathachariar from this

village....he may be relative to this boy...

hi

i know navalpakkam....a small iyengar village near vandavasi....my professor dr Ramanuja thathachariar from this

village....he may be relative to this boy...
if possible kindly verify whether the marriage etc as reported are real as nowadays fake things and morphed photos are so much it is very diffcult to discern real to unreal and whose fwd to trust or not . Given contact information i do wish to call and congratulate. thanks

if possible kindly verify whether the marriage etc as reported are real as nowadays fake things and morphed photos are so much it is very diffcult to discern real to unreal and whose fwd to trust or not . Given contact information i do wish to call and congratulate. thanks
hi

i dont have contact numbers....but i think ..may be correct....anyway best wishes to the new couple...

rarest of rare these days. Interesting couple. The groom is HOD Chemistry, in Tirupati. Vaidheekam also . The bride is a practising advocate, supreme court. Boy from Navalpakkam. Wedding was held last week @Oppiliappan koil.

View attachment 9136
Wedding photo seems genuine but why do you say this as rarest of rare. There are 1000s of such wedding happening within Brahmin community.

Wedding photo seems genuine but why do you say this as rarest of rare. There are 1000s of such wedding happening within Brahmin community.
is it? i dont see/have heard few such leave alone , maany". first of all happily deciding to marry a person who is sporting a clear tuft , 2 of vaidheegam as main line or part time and 3 a professional like a lawyer/ auditor /doctor choosing to marry boldly with 1and 2 of the above said attributes. If u have seen many happy to hear about them. warm regards

is it? i dont see/have heard few such leave alone , maany". first of all happily deciding to marry a person who is sporting a clear tuft , 2 of vaidheegam as main line or part time and 3 a professional like a lawyer/ auditor /doctor choosing to marry boldly with 1and 2 of the above said attributes. If u have seen many happy to hear about them. warm regards
Mr Sundaram,
You had asked for verifiction and marriage certificate in reply to example by another member. But now when I ask why it is rarest of rare you react by asking me to produce the list of such marriages.
Here it one - I can only cite the example of my family priest who is a ful time Vaidikee. His wife is a graduate with B.Ed and works as a School teacher. She supplements their meagre income taking tuitions in the evening.

As a member of a couple of FB Brahmin groups I have come across at least two or three other marriages posted there. You can't remember or recollect every such post which you see on the passing. Will try to locate such photos and post it here.

View attachment 9136
I traced this post in FB from 2017. The link is

If u see the comments one person mentions of a similar marriage in Coimbatore and another says he heard similar thing happening in Villupuram.

Attachments

• FB sw engineer marries vaideekee 2.jpg
    FB sw engineer marries vaideekee 2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 205
  • FB sw engineer marries vaideekee 3.jpg
    FB sw engineer marries vaideekee 3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 136
ஆஸீர்வாதம் புது தம்பதிகளுக்கு.தாத்தாச்சாரியார் ஸ்வாமி களுக்கு உறவோ? ந பாஸா ஸேலையூர்

Mr Sundaram,
You had asked for verifiction and marriage certificate in reply to example by another member. But now when I ask why it is rarest of rare you react by asking me to produce the list of such marriages.
Here it one - I can only cite the example of my family priest who is a ful time Vaidikee. His wife is a graduate with B.Ed and works as a School teacher. She supplements their meagre income taking tuitions in the evening.

As a member of a couple of FB Brahmin groups I have come across at least two or three other marriages posted there. You can't remember or recollect every such post which you see on the passing. Will try to locate such photos and post it here.
thank you sir . i just wanted to hear about similar marriage those have happened/are to happen . No other malice or intent . sorry if i am wrongly understood . thanks for the right understanding

View attachment 9136
Srimathi Vishaka Hari who is a CA (Gold Medalist) and kathakaklakshepa pundit marrying Hari, a Kathakalakshepa pundit is also in the ctegory you have mentioned.

Srimathi Vishaka Hari who is a CA (Gold Medalist) and kathakaklakshepa pundit marrying Hari, a Kathakalakshepa pundit is also in the ctegory you have mentioned.
Those were the days when the kathaakaaleyshepa upannyaasakars were devoted to the exposition of the puraanams&ithihaasams, with out dilution of the spirit as humble&simple pauraanikaas. One can recont the names which, in the present times are of rare in kind. N Parthasarathy

View attachment 9136
He is HOD chemistry also. So it is understood that they are at par in education too. Also after hearing many inter caste/religion marriages people are wondering about marriages within the circles. I feel still there are marriages happening if people stay in TN may notice more such marriages too.

Latest ads

Back