• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

9 to 13 days rituals during current pandemic

Satish2020

Dear all,
I lost my mother recently and I am looking for alternative approaches to do the rituals from day 9 to day 13. As much as I would like to follow the rituals completely being a traditional Iyer brahmin myself, very worried on how to do the same with current pandemic situation.
Not in favor of going to any outside places to do the rituals due to the risk but also on the other hand want to ensure my mother transitions peacefully with her ancestors.

Can you please give any suggestions for the same? We are based out of Mumbai.

Thank you

Dear all,
I lost my mother recently and I am looking for alternative approaches to do the rituals from day 9 to day 13. As much as I would like to follow the rituals completely being a traditional Iyer brahmin myself, very worried on how to do the same with current pandemic situation.
Not in favor of going to any outside places to do the rituals due to the risk but also on the other hand want to ensure my mother transitions peacefully with her ancestors.

Can you please give any suggestions for the same? We are based out of Mumbai.

Thank you
When are the dates falling to perform? As you are smaartha, if you are interested can give contact details of vaathiyaar in Mumbai for further follow up as you wish.you can contact 9710668342/044 22903218. N Parthasarathy

Latest ads

Back