• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

40 years of marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Suresh Kumar

Received this joke in mail
enjoy

40 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

Sometimes the things you wish for you get. Thus, be careful when you wish!!!!!!

This is priceless!

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is allvery romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!.....

the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful and idiots should remember that fairies are female.....

மனதை அதிரவைத்த காதல் கதை

ஒரு அழகான கிராமம்.அந்தக்கிராமத்தின் தலைவருக்கு ஒருபெண் இருந்தாள்..அவளைப் போல்ஒருஅழகிய பெண்னை யாரும்பார்த்ததும் இல்லை கேட்டதும்இல்லை.அந்தப் பெண் பக்கத்துகிராமத்தைச்சேர்ந்த ஒரு சாதாரண வாலிபனைக்காதலிக்க ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டாள்.இது தெரிந்ததும் மொத்தகிராமமும் அந்தக் காதலைஎதிர்க்க ஆரம்பித்தது.இதனால்வேறு வழிதெரியாத காதல் ஜோடி

ஊரைவிட்டு ஒட தீர்மானித்து ஒருநாள் யாருக்கும் தெரியாமல்காணாமலும் போய்விட்டனர். உடனேஊரே சேர்ந்து காதல் ஜோடியைத்தேடியது. இருந்தும் அவர்களால்கண்டு பிடிக்கவேமுடியவில்லை. அதன் பிறகு அவர்கள் அந்த்க்காதலை ஏற்றுக் கொள்ள முடிவுசெய்து செய்தித்தாளில்விளம்பரமும்கொடுத்தனர்.அதைப் பார்த்தகாதல் ஜோடி உடனே ஊர்திரும்பியது. சந்தோஷப்

பட்டஊர் மக்கள் அந்தக்காதல் ஜோடிக்கு பிரமாண்டமானமுறையில் திருமணம் செய்யமுடிவு செய்தனர். திருமணத்திற்குத் தேவையானபொருட்களை வாங்கநகரத்திற்குச்சென்றிருந்தனர்.அப்போதுஎதிர்பாராதவிதமாக ஒரு லாரிமோதி அந்த வாலிபன் அந்தப் பெண்எதிரிலேயே உயிர் துறந்தான்.உடனே அந்தப் பெண்னும் மனநிலைபாதிக்கப்பட்டாள். ரொம்ப நாட்களுக்குப் பிறகுநினைவு திரும்பிய அந்தப் பெண்குடும்பத்தினருடன் வசித்துவந்தாள். திடீரென்று ஒரு நாள்அப்பெண்னின் தாய் ஒரு கனவுகண்டாள்.அதில் ஒரு

தேவதை தோன்றி அவள்மகள் அவளுடைய காதலன் நினைவாகவைத்திருக்கும் உடையில்இருக்கும் இரத்த்க் கறையைஉடனே துவைக்க வேண்டும்என்றது,இல்லா விட்டால் மோசமானவிளைவுகள்ஏற்படும் என்றும் எச்சரிக்கைசெய்தது. அவள் தாய் கனவை மதிக்கவில்லை.அடுத்த நாள் அதேதேவதை அந்தப் பெண்னின்தந்தையிடமும் கனவில்எச்சரித்தது.ஆனால் அவரும்அதைக்

கண்டுகொள்ளவில்லை அடுத்த நாள் அப்பெண்னின்கனவிலேயே தோன்றிஎச்சரித்தது.அவள் உடனேதாயிடம் கனவைப் பற்றிக்கூறினாள். அதன் பிறகே அதன்முக்கியத்துவம்உணரப்பட்டது.அவள் தாய்

அதைதுவைக்கக் கூறினாள்.உடனே அந்தப் பெண்னும் அதைத்துவைத்தாள். இருந்தும் தேவதைமறுபடியும் அடுத்த நாள்கனவில்வந்து கறை சரியாகப் போகவில்லைஎன்று எச்சரித்தது.மறுபடியும் அப்பெண்அத்துணியைத்துவைத்தாள்..இருந்தும் கறைபோகவில்லை. அடுத்த நாள் காலையில்அழைப்புமணி ஒலிக்கவே அந்தப்பெண் கதவைத்திறந்தாள்.அப்போது கனவில்வரும் அதே பெண் நின்றுகொண்டிருந்தாள். அவள் முகம்கனவில் வருவதைப் போல் கனிவாகஇல்லாமல்வெளிறிப் போய் இருந்தது.உடனேஇவள் பயத்தினால் அலறினாள். அந்தத் தேவதை

கோபத்துடன்கூறியது,"லூசாடி நீ!,ஸர்ப்எக்ஸல் போடு கறை போயிடும்"என்றது. he..he...he...Enna kodumae sir ithu Natpushpa.

Not only are the fairies females,
but they are intelligent and smart.
They are kindly disposed to women.
They give the boons without breaking the other heart. Isn't it very clever on their part?
Both the spouses got their wishes
but what a lot of difference in their mentality!
I myself am married for more than four decades.
So I can relate myself with this story very well. :happy:
I am sure the story is told by a woman. :clap2:

Received this joke in mail
enjoy

40 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

Sometimes the things you wish for you get. Thus, be careful when you wish!!!!!!

This is priceless!

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is allvery romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!.....

the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful and idiots should remember that fairies are female.....

Last edited:
Not only are the fairies females,
but they are intelligent and smart.
They are kindly disposed to women.
They give the boons without breaking the other heart. Isn't it very clever on their part?
Both the spouses got their wishes
but what a lot of difference in their mentality!
I myself am married for more than four decades.
So I can relate myself with this story very well. :happy:
I am sure the story is told be a woman. :clap2:
Hope the fairy does not appear in front of your husband

One Mulla ( Muslim Priest) is celebrating his 100th birth day.

Even at that age he was very active and Brisk.Everyone were surprised.Many VVIP's and Press reporters attended That Function.

Mulla was interviewed by Press....

Press : Even at this age you are very Brisk,handsome,and very active.How?

Mulla : Though I am a Muslim,I am a pure Vegetarian. I never touched Liquor.I always say no to Ladies.

(At that time a Very Huge Laughter of joy,Sound,Dancing etc...etc disturbed the Press meet....)

Press Reporters asked : What is that sound like a Liquor party with Ladies ?

Mulla : It is not anyone but my Father.He has all the habits.He consumed alcohol along with his Girl Friends and celebrate my Birth Day Party.

Press reporter Fainted....

I have a similar story, but the characters are chinese.

In the party, one fellow asks why the grandfather has not turned up, only to be told that the grandad has gone on a honeymoon with his new wife.

Even at that age he was very active and Brisk.Everyone were surprised.Many VVIP's and Press reporters attended That Function.

Mulla : Though I am a Muslim,I am a pure Vegetarian. I never touched Liquor.I always say no to Ladies.

(At that time a Very Huge Laughter of joy,Sound,Dancing etc...etc disturbed the Press meet....)

Mulla : It is not anyone but my Father.He has all the habits.He consumed alcohol along with his Girl Friends and celebrate my Birth Day Party.

I remember that the mulla had a grandfather, who was also

present, in the party thrown by his father to his friends!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back