• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Property for Rent] 3BHK FLAT FOR RENT or SALE in Chennai

My 3 BHK flat (Saleable area 1141 sft) is in PRIMEX VERTERRA, a gated community of 324 flats consisting of 8 blocks with Stilt + 4 Floors configuration. My flat is in 3rd floor with east facing Balcony. Dedicated covered car park, DG Power back up, Water Treatment Plant, Party Hall, Gym, Swimming Pool, Indoor and outdoor games, Children Play area, 24 Hr security with CCTV surveillance, Maintenance staff and housekeeping staff available. Located in a residential area with all amenities like bank, supermarkets, hospitals, etc,. Modular kitchen with chimney, woodwork for all the wardrobes in all the bedrooms and lofts, Grilled door and balcony are provided. Pon Vidhyashram School is at the entrance of the main gate, Velammal Bodhi Campus and Omega International School are very nearby. Those who are interested, can contact me.
K.R. NARASIMHAN (Owner)
Mobile : 86 10 20 27 01

Latest ads

Back