• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Flat Grihapravesh Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskar Sir,

I had read your post in which you reply to the queries about Grihaparvesh, auspisious period & the dates for flat registration .
I have purcahsed a flat in my wife (Kusum) name in Mumbai & would like to know the suitable dates for Flaat registration during July'15 or August '15 & the dates to do shifting & do Griha parvesh in the new house

My DOB is 29 October 1963 (POB : Mumbai , Nakshatra : Purva Bhadrapada ) ,
Wife's DOB is 09 December 1966 ( POB ; Bangalore , Nakshatra Swati)
Daughter DOB : 13 September 1992 ( POB ; Mumbai , Nakshatra : Purva Bhadrapada

Please provide me the dates when we should shift & the dates for doing puja

Learned Seniors may also send me a private message to my email id : [email protected]

Regards

Sunil

on 23-7-2015 10 to 11 A.M. you may do registration. on 16-9-2015 you may do grahapravesh. Grahapravesh details are there in the sticky thread in rituals ,ceremonies and poojas.

Thanks for your reply . In my earlier post I had mentioned by mistake that I had Purchased flat whereas actually we had shortllisted 03 flats. We are discussing with these prospective sellers .Is there any good dates in the next two weeks so that if at all we finalise than we can do registration on that particular day & time as per your suggestion .

Before closing thanks a lot for replying.
Regards

Sunil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back