• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

11 Reasons Why the West Should Outsource Christmas To India

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Since 1984, a company called PNC has been doing the PNC Christmas Price Index by tracking costs of items mentioned in the folk song The Twelve Days of Christmas. Though light-hearted, it does its research seriously and gives important insights. For instance, when it first started, goods were more expensive, but now services have become more expensive. This year, the CPI made news when, for the first time, the True Cost of Christmas (cumulative cost of all items through all their repetitions), exceed $100,000.

But, what if it were outsourced to India? Here’s what we got. True cost of Christmas in India: (1 partridge + 1 pear tree x 12 days) + (2 turtle doves x 11 days) etc. = Rs. 725,740 (about $14,015.83). A saving of 85.9 percent.

Prasad,

I think the list is grossly underpriced.

For example, #9 – 9 ladies: for 1,500 rupees you might get a kuruvikkari novice these days. The last I heard, mallika sherawat or malaika arora khan, charge 1 crore to do an ‘office item dance party’ ie to dance one song from one of their movies.

:)

Prasad,

I think the list is grossly underpriced.

For example, #9 – 9 ladies: for 1,500 rupees you might get a kuruvikkari novice these days. The last I heard, mallika sherawat or malaika arora khan, charge 1 crore to do an ‘office item dance party’ ie to dance one song from one of their movies.

:)

Mr. K,
I think there is a price gradation for "ladies of night".
If you want to pay the price of a "Nano", you can not get "Rolls Royce".
So dream on. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back