• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

‘Crazy’ Mohan Passes Away

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Born as Mohan Rangachari, ‘Crazy’ was a sobriquet that he acquired after his popular play ‘Crazy Thieves in Palavakkam’.

'Crazy’ Mohan, prominent Tamil theatre artiste and ace scriptwriter for Tamil films, suffered an acute heart attack in Chennai, and was declared dead at 2 p.m., after efforts to resuscitate him at Kauvery Hospital failed. He was 67.

For TamilBrahmins.com we were to interview him soon. We had spoken only 2 months ago and was scheduling a time slot as per his convenience... Now this will never happen... One of the saddest days in my life...

A gentleman he was. Though i was very much younger than his, he still addressed me as sir.. Sollunga sir, enna sir venum...
Very very sad day..

Death of this legendary comedian came as a shock to everyone.

RIP

Our condolences to the family and fans of the comedian.

Latest ads

Back