• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

லக்ஷ்ஷணம்

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using this word from my school days and correctly most of the times may be..

I would like to know if this word can be used like this and if its correct

ஸக்ஷ்ஷணமா ( L hereafter) இருக்கா . I was using the word to say she is beautiful can I say Lஆ இருக்கான் ?

Is L associated with physical attributes only or more than that ? Can it be used to say She is smart as Lஆ இருக்கா ?

நீ பண்ணின காரியம் ரொம்ப Lதான் ! what does it mean here?

Ravi Kiran was Explaining Raga L where he was pointing the features of a raga than the beauty of it recently in some show what does that mean in this context Jambu:love:

'L" means attributes..We can even say Qualities
When we say"romba L po"it is used in a derogatory tone.
arya

I understand that it can be used as complimentary (Lஅ இருக்கா ) or derogatory (Lதா போ ) Is it made out in voice modulation or in the situation or context where it is used

Lஅ இருக்கான் instead of handsome is correct? Jambu:crazy:

We us eto say Lakshanam as some indications or warning,if iam not wrong .We use this mostly in case of astrological predictions . Innathu vantha inna lakshanam.

Jambu Ji

Your Signature is good

U can say like patti kayyila sombhu

sorry......Just joking..........

Jambu Ji

Your Signature is good

U can say like patti kayyila sombhu

sorry......Just joking..........

Dear iyyerram

you see my full signature the computer does not accept as it is long what you see is shortened version full version is below

அம்மா தருவா அன்பு
Boost குடிச்சா தெம்பு
தாதா பேரு ஜம்பு
பாட்டி பேரு வேம்பு
தாதகில்லே கொம்பு
பாட்டி கைலே கம்பு
ஐய்ஐய்யோ வேணாம் இந்த வம்பு

I will see if I can add சொம்பு and get back to if it fits in nicely Thank you for suggestion Jambu:juggle:

Last edited:
Dear iyyerram

you see my full signature the computer does not accept as it is long what you see is shortened version full version is below

அம்மா தருவா அன்பு
Boost குடிச்சா தெம்பு
தாதா பேரு ஜம்பு
பாட்டி பேரு வேம்பு
தாதகில்லே கொம்பு
பாட்டி கைலே கம்பு
ஐய்ஐய்யோ வேணாம் இந்த வம்பு

I will see if I can add சொம்பு and get back to if it fits in nicely Thank you for suggestion Jambu:juggle:

As promised let me see if can insert the word சொம்பு without upsetting the Rhyme

அப்பா பேரு சாம்பு
அப்பாக்கு ரொம்ப வீம்பு
தம்பி பேரு சிம்பு
சிம்பு கைலே சொம்பு
செம்பாலான சொம்பு

Now see the new version

அம்மா தருவா அன்பு
Boost குடிச்சா தெம்பு
அப்பா பேரு சாம்பு
அப்பாக்கு ரொம்ப வீம்பு
தம்பி பேரு சிம்பு
சிம்பு கைலே சொம்பு