• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

பகுத்தறிவு பாசறையில் கடவுள்

Status
Not open for further replies.
பகுத்தறிவு பாசறையில் கடவுள்

We have already seen Alagiri became Alagarsami during Alagar festivals in Madurai Now the next Avatar today . See this poster with MK on one corner and Alagiri on the other corner He may take more Avatar than our Gods could have had. Message

தமிழையும் தமிழனையும் காக்க அவதரித் தகப்பன் சாமி செம் மொழி மாநாட்டுக்கு அழைக்ககிரார்
I remember Jayakanthan wrote a story அஹ்ரகாரத்தி்ல் கழுதை This is similar caption on which a nice story could be spun of course not by me I do not have that gift

Jambu:pray2:

Last edited:
jambu,

are you getting jealous here? i think there are some jambunathar temples in tamil nadu. no? :)

தகப்பன் சாமி is a legitimate தமிழ் கடவுள்.

in another forum, i humourously remarked that very soon we would have periyaar koils. the mani mandapams are just a beginning.

i predicted that we would have periyaar chathurthi with vengaaya vadai as the special eats to be made that day.

soon enough there was in the news, that some periyar bhakthars had actually smeared viboothi/kungumam on periyar statues and this had riled MK and his cohorts.

mark my word, MK is going to have this same fate. i predict that MK temples will come soon after his samaadhi and (yes) it will be a place of pilgrimage or picnics (take your choice) for school children (same as anna samaadhi now).

khushboo has a temple somewhere in tamil nadu and she is not even dead. oh well.. it is a crazy world.

Take it from there other recently created கடவுள் . ஸ்ரீ முத்துராமலிங்க தேவர். His birth and death day fall on the same date I think Oct 30 not sure அவர் பக்தர்கள் மொட்டை போட்டு பொங்கல்வெப்பா அவர் சிலை முன்னால . A Govt function is organized in his birth place Pasumpon In fact in Madurai it is undeclared enforced holiday Jambu:pray2:

Last edited:
jambu,

thanks for this info.

i am an ardent fan, though not a devottee of ஸ்ரீ முத்துராமலிங்க தேவர். i am gratified that there are temples for him.

only one thing though. i do not approve of the way his followers treat the dalits. we need some nandanar temples or ambedkar temples to counter this.

maybe i will open an ambedkar temple when i retire :)

This is already happening They though செருப்பு (Dalits on M statue, and Thevars devotee on Ambedkers statue) if it happen to be there on the route of any proceesion they take out on any imagined cause. Result Law & order problems Jambu:pray2:

To days Avatharam is Tiruvalluvar. The photo of the poster you can see in the page 3 Madurai edition of the Hindu dated Wednesday June 2 2010 I am sure till the செம் மொழி மாநாடு New Avathars are bound to raise daily There is a suggestion only in this poster because to days Thiruvalluvar is without கொண்டை & தாடி But with முண்டா பனியன் and Dark Glasses I hope you can this page in Web site of Hindu Jambu:laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back