• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

துக்ளக் 41 வது ஆண்டு விழா தொகுப்பு

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it in Jaya TV.Really fantastic.
But I feel that Upper Middle Class and Rich never go for polling their votes at all elections.
Almost the entire Auditorium is filled by Those people.
Tuglak must celebrate such Gatherings publicly and not in auditoriums.Then only we can expect the real benifit of such Gatherings and create awareness among voters.

I saw it in Jaya TV.Really fantastic.
But I feel that Upper Middle Class and Rich never go for polling their votes at all elections.
Almost the entire Auditorium is filled by Those people.
Tuglak must celebrate such Gatherings publicly and not in auditoriums.Then only we can expect the real benifit of such Gatherings and create awareness among voters.
I feel Cho should not have criticised MK saying he may become president of brahmana sabha and then he will announce an "ilavasa poonal" scheme, etc. IMO, Cho lowered himself in stature by such utterance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back