• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சிவமாய்த் திகழ்பவளே...

Status
Not open for further replies.
சிவமாய்த் திகழ்பவளே...

SAIRAM Member-friends: Am pleased to submit below my 31st devotional song on Nagapattinam Ambal Neelayadakshi . May the Ambal's Grace be showered on one and all for good health, happiness and peace.

சிவமாய்த் திகழ்பவளே சிவராஜ நீலாயதாக்ஷி
சுயமாய் வந்தவளே ஸ்ரீசைல பிரமராம்பிகா

பாடும் கீதமாம் கடலோசை
பாடிடும் பூபாளம் உனையெழுப்ப
பண் பாடும் ராகமாய்
எண்ணம் நிறைந்தவளாம்
வண்ணமிகு சிறுமி போல்
கன்னமிகு நகையுடைத்த
புவனமாதா, புன்னகை பூத்தவளே
பூவால் நாவால் புண்ணியம் தேடியுனை
தாமரை மலருடன் தரிசிக்க வந்தோம்
தாமதமின்றி தாயே தந்திடு அருளாசி

புவிதன்னில் பிறக்க வைத்தாய்
ஏவிட்ட பணி செய்ய வைத்தாய்
இன்னல் அலை மோதிடினும்
மின்னலாய்த் தீர்த்து வைத்தாய்
செம்பருத்தி சீரடி வைத்தேன்
எம் பாவம் போக்கிட ஏற்றருள்வாய்
மல்லிகை மாலையிட்டு தாள் வணங்கி
பல்லாண்டு பாடினேன் காத்திடு கருணையுடன்

சுயமாய் வந்தவளே ஸ்ரீசைல பிரமராம்பிகா

. http://tamil.chennaionline.com/anmeekam/newsitem.aspx?NEWSID=94ba8120-49d2-4fa5-b2b3-df061b1bfec1&CATEGORYNAME=Anmeeகோயில் பற்றிய எனது கட்டுரை காண

Thanks Mr Naagai Raamaswamy.I liked the composition for more than one reason.It brought back the memories of my grandmother Neelambal,who was named after Neelayadakshi.
Grateful to you Sir
Sabesan Narayanaswami

சிவமாய்த் திகழ்பவளே...

Thanks Mr Naagai Raamaswamy.I liked the composition for more than one reason.It brought back the memories of my grandmother Neelambal,who was named after Neelayadakshi.
Grateful to you Sir
Sabesan Narayanaswami

SAIRAM. Thank you very much. Respected Sir. How r you? We had been to Bangalore for a month in June but due to very hectic schedules including frequent visits to CMH for medical checks, had practically no time for certain social activities. You have been one of some applauders of my contributions and I express my sincere gratitude. So also Mr. RVR. May be your 'Patti" has a link to Nagapattinam.
Respectful Regards
Ramaswamy

I am fine Mr Raamaswamy.She was the daughter of mannargudi Rajagopala Sastry and I am sure they must have had roots at Nagapattinam.
Please do inform me during yr next visit.Even this time ,had I known I would have called on you.
Regards
Sabesan Narayanaswami

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back