• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சம்பளம் & கிம்பளம்

Status
Not open for further replies.
சம்பளம் & கிம்பளம்

This I understood what really they are recently. My eledest sister died 6 months ago in Chennai. She has only a daughter and her son in law was away in Africa I had to perform those religious rites After cremation in Adayar Electric crematorium We had to fill up some forms and and get some certificate which is essential to get Death certificate. Surprisingly the entire form was filled by the man in that office I only had to sign . He also offered to get the death certificate explaining the procedures etc. door delivery with in a 10 days and said it will cost 7500 I was happy about his helping attitudes and asked him what it actually will cost if I were to get it by myself? Less than 500 But then why 7500? 7000 service charges!! I thought you are all regular paid staff on pay. Why service charges?? He explained சம்பளம் for the job we must do which we don"t. Service charges(கிம்பளம்) for the the job we are not suppose to do but we always do as service to society and hence service charges!:smash:

Last edited:
Sri.Jambunathar,

This is very sad. Corruption has penetrated so deeply in India, it just does not seem to matter where it is applied. I don't think such employees are embaressed anymore to seek this kind of கிம்பளம். It is a very sad and depressing experience after the loss of a family member. I feel for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back