• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

காசி யாத்திரை - ஒரு புனிதப் பயணம்

ந்ண்பர்களே,

மற்றவர்களுக்கு உதவியாக இருக்கும் என்ற நம்பிக்கையில் நானும் என் துணைவியரும் மேற்கொண்ட காசி, ப்ரயாகை, கயா பற்றிய குறிப்பு இணைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.

நன்றி
கே.என்.சுவாமிநாதன்

Attachments

• காசியாத்திரைA5.pdf
    535.8 KB · Views: 633
ந்ண்பர்களே,

மற்றவர்களுக்கு உதவியாக இருக்கும் என்ற நம்பிக்கையில் நானும் என் துணைவியரும் மேற்கொண்ட காசி, ப்ரயாகை, கயா பற்றிய குறிப்பு இணைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.

நன்றி
கே.என்.சுவாமிநாதன்
Amazing article. We went on the same day too. Thank you for sharing.

4 of my non brahmin friends wish to perform rituals at Kasi, Gaya and Prayagraj. Please guide for my non brahmin friends
sorry for my delayed response. I do not know the kind of rituals non brahmins perform. But I am sure that Kasi Sankaramutt will be in aposition to help you. You can contact Mutt Manager Mr.Subramaniam in this regard. the landline and mobile numbers are in page 18 and 19. There is one travel service in Thiruvanmiyur "Jayalakshmi Yathra services" where in their kasi tour they cover all rituals. You can contact them also. Ph : 24451270, (M)94449 80270, 81229 96045. Hope this will help your friends. Thanks and Regards
KNS

Very nice and all formalities explained in detail.your intention of preparing this surely explains your helping tendency. Thank you so much. Hope this will help a lot of people who intend to take kasi gaya trip.

ந்ண்பர்களே,

நன்றி
கே.என்.சுவாமிநாதன்
It will
ந்ண்பர்களே,

நன்றி
கே.என்.சுவாமிநாதன்
It will be very helpful if you could kindly share the estimated expenses for performing the rituals at various places so that one can have an idea of the total amount required to perform the kasi gaya trip. Thanks again.

Latest ads

Back