• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

காங்கிரசை தமிழர்கள் ஏன் தூக்கிஎறியவேண்&a

Status
Not open for further replies.
காங்கிரசை தமிழர்கள் ஏன் தூக்கிஎறியவேண்&a

நாடு சுதந்திரம் அடைந்தபின் காங்கிரஸ் கட்சி என்றுமே மனித உரிமைக்கு எதிரான கட்சி என்பது அனைவருக்கும் தெரியும்.அதர்க்கான உதாரணங்களை அடுக்கிக்கொண்டே போகலாம்....

காந்தியை கோட்சே சுட்டுகொன்றபின் சுமார் 5000 அப்பாவி மகாராஷ்டிரா பிராமணர்கள் காங்கிரஸ் ரவுடிகளால் படுகொலை செய்யப்பட்டனர்.இது நடந்தது 1950களில்.....

1984ல் இந்திரா காந்தி தனது மெய்க்காவலர்களாலேயே படுகொலை செய்யப்பட்ட போது அவரைக் கொன்ற மெய்க்காவலர்கள் சீக்கியர் என்பதால் டெல்லி வீதிகளில் நடமாடிய சுமார் 3000க்கும் மேற்பட்ட ஆண்,பெண் குழந்தைகள் உள்ளிட்ட சீக்கிய மக்களை ஆளும் காங்கிரஸ் கட்சியினரே வாழைப்பழத்தை சீவுவதுபோல் சீவி கொன்றனர். ஜெகதீஷ் டைட்லர் மற்றும் சாஜன்குமார் தலைமையிலான காங்கிரஸ் ரவுடிகள் இந்த வேறியாட்டத்தை அறங்கேற்றியது.

நினைத்து பார்க்கவே கொடுமையான அந்த வன்முறை காட்டுமிராண்டி செயலை விசாரித்த ஜெயின் கமிஷன் அறிக்கை தற்போதய மன்மோகன் அரசால் கிடப்பில் போடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

ராஜிவ் படு கொலை 21.5.1991ல் அறங்கேற்றப்பட்ட போது,அதற்கு காரணமான விடுதலைப் புலிகள் இயக்கம் மற்றும் தனது முட்டாள் தனமான முந்தய முடிவுகளை கொஞ்சம்கூட நினைத்துப் பார்க்காமல், வழக்கம்போல் இலங்கை தமிழர்கள் மீது வஞ்சம் கொண்டது. இலங்கையில் தமிழர்களே இருக்கக் கூடாது என்ற எண்ணத்தில் வழக்கம்போல் வெருப்பை வாறி தமிழர்கள்மீது கக்கும் சிங்கள அரசுடன் கைகோர்த்துக் கொண்டு தமிழர்களை இலங்கையிலிருந்து அப்புறப்படுத்தவேண்டும் என்று உறுதி பூண்டது காங்கிரஸ்.

இலங்கை ரானுவதிற்கு இந்திய ராணுவம் பல வழிகளில் பயிற்சி அளித்தது.

அதன் விளைவாக இலங்கையில் இறுதிகட்ட போரில் சுமார் 50,000 ( உண்மையான கணக்கு தெரியவில்லை) தமிழர்கள் படுகொலை செய்யப்பட்டனர். இதுஎல்லாம் நடந்து முடிந்த விஷயம்.இதில் வேதனை என்னவென்றால் இன்றுவரை இந்தியா அந்த இறுதிகட்ட வ்ன்முறை வெறியாட்டத்தை கண்டிக்ககூட முன் வரவில்லை.

தமிழின தலைவர் என்று தனக்கு தானே பட்டம் சூட்டிக்கொண்டும், தம்பட்டம் அடித்துக்கொள்ளும் கருணாநிதி,தற்போதய மத்திய அரசில் அங்கம் வகிக்கும் ஒரு முக்கிய கட்சி,வன்முறை வெறியாட்டதை இலங்கை அறங்கேற்றியபொழுது (2009) தமிழக முதல்வர்.

இறந்த தமிழன் அத்தனைபேரும் நம் வம்சாவழியினர்.நமக்கும் அங்கு இறந்த ஒவ்வோரு தமிழனுக்கும் பேரரசன் ராஜராஜசோழன் காலம் தொட்டு இன்றுவரையான சுமார் 1000 கால தொப்புள் கொடி உறவுகள்.

இன்று ஐ.நா சபையில் இலங்கை அரசுக்கு எதிராக அமெரிக்கா கொண்டுவரும் தீர்மானத்தை ஆதரிக்க மாட்டோம் என்று நாடாளுமன்றத்தில் தைரியமாக நம் நாட்டு நிதி அமைச்சர் திரு பிரணாப்முகர்ஜி அறிவித்துள்ளார்.

இப்படிப்பட்ட காங்கிரசை வரும் தேர்தலில் தமிழர்கள் தூக்கி எறிய வேண்டும். சேனெல் 4 தொலைக்காட்சி வெளியிட்டுள்ள தமிழ் இனப் படுகொலைகளை உலகெங்கும் உள்ள நம் உறவுகள் கண்டுகொள்ள இத்துடன் வீடியோ காட்சிகள் இறந்த நம் உறவுகளுக்கு காணிக்கை....

Sri Lanka 'war crimes' soldiers ordered to 'finish the job' - Channel 4 News

Last edited:
ஒரு சொராப்தீன் குஜராத்தில் என்கவுன்டெர் செய்ய்யப்பட்டதற்க்கு வக்காலத்து வாங்கிய காங்கிரஸ் இலங்கையில் ஒரு இனம் திட்டமிட்டு அரசாலேயெ அழிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. சுமார் 40000 க்கும் மேல் என்று அஞ்சப்படும் இந்த காட்டுமிராண்டிதனத்துக்கு இலங்கைக்கு வக்காலத்து வாங்குவதன் நோக்கம் என்ன?

சோனியாவின் முகத்தை பார்த்தால் ராமாயண சூர்ப்பனகை நினைவுக்கு வருகிறது....

கருணாநிதி சுயனல கும்பலையும் தமிழக மக்கள் தூக்கி எறிவார்கள்...

Dear Sri TSS Ji,

I hope folks here know that you are a high official in TN BJP party.

Please do not use this Forum for your political aims. Thanks.

Regards,
KRS

KRS JI

I think you are totally mistaken or mis understood in the matter on this article.

America in no way connected to the barbarian attacks of Tamils in Srilanka. But we cannot keep quiet in this matter. We (India ) supported the liberation of Bangaladesh (Formerly East Pakistan).

We send our Beloved Army and Fight against Pakistan daringly during 1971 and involved in that Politics of an External Country.

The foolish decision of sending our Army to involve in Politics of Srilanka is absolutely Wrong but at the same time we can join hands with America in the issue and vote against Srilanka to show our Protest.

What all I have mentioned is nothing but happened in the past history.Nothing is exaggerated.

While an attack against a Particular religion or Community has happened either in the past or at present and if we failed to expose the Offenders then it is sure that we are making a blunder and mis guiding the Present and future generation.

Supposing a Present generation asked you a Question," why Sikhs has formed a Separate Political Party whereas Sikh like Dr M.M.S is in Congress".

Here everyone will naturally quote the 1984 incident after the demise of Mrs Indra.

Will you accept that if I wrote ," DMK is a Very good party favored and Helped Brahmins in Tamil Nadu".

If you accept so then it is sure that you are misguiding the present and Future Generations.

In any corner of my quote I never asked our Folks to strengthen BJP.

....Please do not use this Forum for your political aims.
Dear brother, the problem is not the message but the messenger.

I am absolutely dismayed that the MMS government is prevaricating on this issue that is very dear to all Tamilians. Without the support of the Tamilians he can't be PM for one day. This is a time for all political parties from DMK on one side and ADMK on the other to unite and demand GOI does the right thing.

For this to happen Shri TSS and people who share his political ideology must stop politicizing this issue. Crass comments like "சோனியாவின் முகத்தை பார்த்தால் ராமாயண சூர்ப்பனகை நினைவுக்கு வருகிறது." muddy the water. Please remember Shri TSS, hundreds of thousands of Tamils lost their lives, and many multiples more are still undergoing a whole host of sufferings. Please do not exploit their tragedy for your narrow political purpose.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
நாடு சுதந்திரம் அடைந்தபின்காங்கிரஸ் கட்சி என்றுமே மனித உரிமைக்கு எதிரான கட்சி என்பது அனைவருக்கும் தெரியும்.அதர்க்கான உதாரணங்களை அடுக்கிக்கொண்டே போகலாம்....
காந்தியை கோட்சே சுட்டுகொன்றபின் சுமார் 5000 அப்பாவி மகாராஷ்டிரா பிராமணர்கள் காங்கிரஸ் ரவுடிகளால் படுகொலை செய்யப்பட்டனர்.இது நடந்தது 1950களில்.....
1984ல் இந்திரா காந்தி தனது மெய்க்காவலர்களாலேயே படுகொலை செய்யப்பட்ட போது அவரைக் கொன்ற மெய்க்காவலர்கள் சீக்கியர் என்பதால் டெல்லி வீதிகளில் நடமாடிய சுமார் 3000க்கும் மேற்பட்ட ஆண்,பெண் குழந்தைகள் உள்ளிட்ட சீக்கிய மக்களை ஆளும் காங்கிரஸ் கட்சியினரே வாழைப்பழத்தை சீவுவதுபோல் சீவி கொன்றனர். ஜெகதீஷ் டைட்லர் மற்றும் சாஜன்குமார்தலைமையிலான காங்கிரஸ் ரவுடிகள் இந்த வேறியாட்டத்தை அறங்கேற்றியது

One can selectively pick incidents and present them and draw conclusions also. The incidents quoted here are all emotional outbursts of gullible masses. There was no leader leading them to do all this. As rightly said these were actions of rowdies and just that. For rowdies no logic is needed and they do not have to justify their actions to any one. If Godse is a brahmin and if he had killed Gandhi then they see an opportunity to kill brahmins. If a sikh killed Indira then it is an opportunity to take it out on sikhs. It is that simple. We can not draw any meaningful conclusion about the nation and its people from such madness. Yes we have to just hang our head in shame for those happenings. But to say Congress is anti people is stretching it too far!

நினைத்து பார்க்கவே கொடுமையான அந்த வன்முறை காட்டுமிராண்டி செயலை விசாரித்த ஜெயின் கமிஷன் அறிக்கை தற்போதய மன்மோகன் அரசால் கிடப்பில் போடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

There are many such reports that have yet to see the light.

ராஜிவ் படு கொலை 21.5.1991ல் அறங்கேற்றப்பட்ட போது,அதற்கு காரணமான விடுதலைப் புலிகள் இயக்கம் மற்றும் தனது முட்டாள் தனமான முந்தய முடிவுகளை கொஞ்சம்கூட நினைத்துப் பார்க்காமல், வழக்கம்போல் இலங்கை தமிழர்கள் மீது வஞ்சம் கொண்டது. இலங்கையில் தமிழர்களே இருக்கக் கூடாது என்ற எண்ணத்தில் வழக்கம்போல் வெருப்பை வாறி தமிழர்கள்மீது கக்கும் சிங்கள அரசுடன் கைகோர்த்துக் கொண்டு தமிழர்களை இலங்கையிலிருந்து அப்புறப்படுத்தவேண்டும் என்று உறுதி பூண்டது காங்கிரஸ்.
இலங்கை ரானுவதிற்கு இந்திய ராணுவம் பல வழிகளில் பயிற்சி அளித்தது. அதன் விளைவாக இலங்கையில் இறுதிகட்ட போரில் சுமார் 50,000 ( உண்மையான கணக்கு தெரியவில்லை) தமிழர்கள் படுகொலை செய்யப்பட்டனர். இதுஎல்லாம் நடந்து முடிந்த விஷயம்.இதில் வேதனை என்னவென்றால் இன்றுவரை இந்தியா அந்த இறுதிகட்ட வ்ன்முறை வெறியாட்டத்தை கண்டிக்ககூட முன் வரவில்லை.

The assassination of Rajiv was a challenge thrown at the Indian nation(not at Congress party). The hand that was feeding was cut by the one who was fed. If it is a war there is no right for one of the two parties to complain because war is a war and is abominable for all the miseries it brings to innocents. We are hearing only the loud complaints of one side. What does the other side say? Shall we not hear that too before drawing our conclusions? My this view does not mean I am anti Eelamites or that I am pro Sinhalese. I, as a neutral Indian not swayed by emotions, am looking at the arguments. Indian military trains not only Srilankan military, it trains Afghan, Bangladesh and assorted African militaries too. It is well understood that without training them they will still be efficient militaries in their nations.

தமிழின தலைவர் என்று தனக்கு தானே பட்டம் சூட்டிக்கொண்டும், தம்பட்டம் அடித்துக்கொள்ளும் கருணாநிதி,தற்போதய மத்திய அரசில் அங்கம் வகிக்கும் ஒரு முக்கிய கட்சி,வன்முறை வெறியாட்டதை இலங்கை அறங்கேற்றியபொழுது (2009) தமிழக முதல்வர்.

MK does not represent the aspirations of Tamils though he claims that.

இறந்த தமிழன் அத்தனைபேரும் நம் வம்சாவழியினர்.நமக்கும் அங்கு இறந்த ஒவ்வோரு தமிழனுக்கும் பேரரசன் ராஜராஜசோழன் காலம் தொட்டு இன்றுவரையான சுமார் 1000 கால தொப்புள் கொடி உறவுகள்.

This is an oft repeated statement by interested groups. The Eelam tamils themselves had once said that they can sort out their problems with Sinhalese and wanted India to keep off the mess. Of course this was before IPKF landed in Srilanka. So the umbilical chord did not mean anything to the fetus. It was an inconvenient appendage which they wanted to discard. When the fetus disowns the mother it is advisable to forget the umbilical chord for a while and take a hard look at the fetus. And it is a fact that many Indian soldiers of the IPKF were killed in the killing fields of Eelam when they went to war with LTTE with their hands tied firmly behind. No one speaks about these soldiers or the the sordid tale of the killing fields in which they died.

இன்று ஐ.நா சபையில் இலங்கை அரசுக்கு எதிராக அமெரிக்கா கொண்டுவரும் தீர்மானத்தை ஆதரிக்க மாட்டோம் என்று நாடாளுமன்றத்தில் தைரியமாக நம் நாட்டு நிதி அமைச்சர் திரு பிரணாப்முகர்ஜிஅறிவித்துள்ளார்.

Mr. Mukherjee has to explain the reasons for his and GOI's stand in this matter. He owes it to the Tamils of Srilanka and India.

When I came across the post it appeared totally one sided and thought I will record the counter view here. Cheers.

Last edited:
Dear Sri Suraju06 Ji and Sri Nara Ji,

My posting to Sri TSS Ji is to make sure that folks understand who he is and will thereby give due weight to his opinions bearing that in mind. That is why I have not edited any of the postings. Nonetheless, we do not want to make incendiary attacks on anyone, in this Forum. Sri TSS Ji has been warned about this in the past.

By the way, I have no skin in the game. I don't live in India, so I am not vested in any political party there. As for as USA is concerned, I don't know the role in Sri Lanka, but then I have not much interest in that either. That is why I did not comment on the content.

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri TSS Ji,

I hope folks here know that you are a high official in TN BJP party.

Please do not use this Forum for your political aims. Thanks.

Regards,
KRS

Folks here know this information because TSS voluntarily disclosed that information. Isn't it?

If his aim were to use this forum for political campaigns, couldn't it be done discreetly without disclosing his affiliations?!

I do not think this thread warrants such warning!

Dear brother, the problem is not the message but the messenger.

I am absolutely dismayed that the MMS government is prevaricating on this issue that is very dear to all Tamilians. Without the support of the Tamilians he can't be PM for one day. This is a time for all political parties from DMK on one side and ADMK on the other to unite and demand GOI does the right thing.

For this to happen Shri TSS and people who share his political ideology must stop politicizing this issue. Crass comments like "சோனியாவின் முகத்தை பார்த்தால் ராமாயண சூர்ப்பனகை நினைவுக்கு வருகிறது." muddy the water. Please remember Shri TSS, hundreds of thousands of Tamils lost their lives, and many multiples more are still undergoing a whole host of sufferings. Please do not exploit their tragedy for your narrow political purpose.

Thanks.

This is a strange post.

The problem is, of course, a human rights issue.

But the solution that is sought is political. Hence it is disingenuous to ask not to politicize this issue.

The congress govt and DMK prevaricated the issue for four years. One cannot expect them to take a decision now on humanitarian grounds. Politicize it.

The only way to get a reasonable response from the govt is to politicize it!

பாரத் மாதாகீ ஜே... என்றால் பா.ஜ.க காரன் என்று சொல்லுகின்றனர் காங்கிரஸ்காரர்கள்...
வந்தே மாதரம் என்று சொன்னாலும் பா.ஜ.க காரன் எங்கின்றனர்...

நீங்களும் ( காங்கிரஸ் ) பாரத் மாதாகீ ஜே என்று சொல்லமாட்டீர்கள்....வந்தே மாதரம் என்று சொன்னால் பாய் கோபித்துக்கொள்வார் என்கின்றீர்களே... இது நியாயமா....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back