• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

கத்திரி வொய்யல்

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Agni Nakshatram has started and temperature is shooting up.

Is there any scientific explanation for the above?

All the above

Sir I don't understand what explanation you have in mind. But according to our astrology, the Sun is exalted in Aries (Mesham). That is April 15. And it gets worse when Sun moves into Karthigai nakshatram which probably just happened. When the sun is most powerful I guess it gets very hot. Experts on astrology/astronomy may be able to give better explanation in depth. I can only suggest you drink plenty of water and stay cool.

what has கத்தி்ரி to do with வெய்யல் ? Jambu:love:

திரு. ஜம்புநாதன் அவர்களுக்கு,
நமஸ்தே. இந்த கத்தரியிலாவது மூன்று வேளை சந்த்யவந்தனம் செய்ய நாம் மூன்று வேளை குளித்து விட்டு வந்தால் உடல் உஷ்ணம் குறைய வாயப்பு இருக்கிறது. முயற்ச்சிக்க!

நமஸ்தே. இந்த கத்தரியிலாவது மூன்று வேளை சந்த்யவந்தனம் செய்ய நாம் மூன்று வேளை குளித்து விட்டு வந்தால் உடல் உஷ்ணம் குறைய வாயப்பு இருக்கிறது. முயற்ச்சிக்க

நமஸ்தே. இந்த கத்தரியிலாவது மூன்று வேளை சந்த்யவந்தனம் செய்ய நாம் மூன்று வேளை குளித்து விட்டு வந்தால் உடல் உஷ்ணம் குறைய வாயப்பு இருக்கிறது. முயற்ச்சிக்க!

கத்திரிவெயில் என்னோடைய கணக்கில் அம்பதாயிரம் மரம் வெட்ட பட்ட பசுமையின் இழப்பு

கத்திரிவெயில் என்னோடைய கணக்கில் அம்பதாயிரம் மரம் வெட்ட பட்ட பசுமையின் இழப்பு

Sri/Sow. Sunkan,

அடியேன் அப்படி நினைக்கவில்லை. கத்தரி வெய்யில் கூட, பசுமையின் பாகம்தானே? என் நினைவில் நிற்கும் கத்தரி மிகவும் அழகானது. நெல்வயல் நடுவே கத்திரி உஷ்ணம் தெரிவதில்லை. கத்திரி தீஷண்யம் கூடுந்தோரும் பருவத்தில் மழை என்றுதான் தோன்றியது. உச்சி வேளையில் நுங்கு; சாறு வழியும் மாங்கனிகள்; இளசான மக்காசோள கதிர்கள்; சில சமயங்களில் இளநீர் .....

I really enjoyed the 'Agni natchatram' when I was young.

Cheers!

All the above

the sun's rays are closest to earths surface during the orbit of the earth.chennai,tn are close,so the heat is intense,and no foliage,deforestation,rainwaters wasted,water itself is wasted,....burning of fossil fuels,catalytic converters in exhaust pipes not working,adharmic athmas who deride god reside in tn,maybe few causes,biz mencheating,corruption,immoral life all adds up

now u agree raghy,
those were the days with so many trees people were less even if they cut they did for the need of self but now 50,000 gone for development of bangalore so where is the atmosphere alllost and by the time they regain the greenary we would had said goodbye to the world...sunkan

now u agree raghy,
those were the days with so many trees people were less even if they cut they did for the need of self but now 50,000 gone for development of bangalore so where is the atmosphere alllost and by the time they regain the greenary we would had said goodbye to the world...sunkan

Sri./Sow. Sunkan,

Now I see your point of view. Yes, I agree with that. We need more trees. There can be no two opinions.

Cheers!

All the above

Sri.RVR,

The smog cover is very thich over the cities and towns. Once the smog cover heated up, then the chances of the heat is getting reduced due to lack of trees and shrubs. For example, temperatures have gone up in our city too to the vicinity of 40 plus celsius. But the difference is, the large canopy of trees every where reduce the temperature from 3 to 4 PM onwards.

Sun's proximity to Cancer causes 'Agni natchatrm'.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back