• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

கட்டாய ஹெல்மெட் சட்டம் தேவையா ?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

நமது தமிழகத்தில் ஆட்சிக்கு வந்த அ.தி.மு.க அரசு, தீர்க்கப்பட வேண்டிய பிரச்சனைகள் தொடர் மின் வெட்டு,விலைவாசி உயர்வுக்கு காரணமான பஸ் கட்டண உயர்வு,பால் விலை உயர்வு,தினம்தோரும் தமிழகமெங்கும் நிகழும் கொலை,கொள்ளை மற்றும் எண்ணற்ற சமுக விரோத செயல்களை அடக்க முன் வராமல், த்ற்போது கட்டாய ஹெல்மெட் சட்டத்தை அறிமுகப்படுத்தி உள்ளது.

இதை பார்க்கும்போது விவேக் சொல்வது போல், மின் வாரியம்,காவல் துறை மற்றும் வழிப்பறி கொள்ளையர் ஆகிய 3 பேருக்குமிடையே ஏதோ கொலாப்பரேஷன் இருப்பது போல் தெரிகிறது.

சிகரட் பாக்கெட்டில் சிகரட் குடிப்பது உடல் நலத்திற்க்கு கேடு என்றும்,குவாட்டர் பாட்டில்களில் அதேபோல் வாசகங்கள் இருப்பது போல் அரசு விளம்பரம் மூலம் ஹெல்மெட் அணிவதன் அவசியத்தை மக்களுக்கு அறிவுறுத்தலாம்.

எந்த சட்டமும் மனிதனை கட்டாயப்படுத்தி பயன்பாட்டுக்கு உட்படுத்த முடியாது.

பெரும்பாலும் வழிப்பறி கொள்ளையில் ஈடுபடுவோர் ஹெல்மெட் அணிவது வழக்கமாக உள்ளது .

ஏற்கனவே தமிழக மக்கள் நொந்துபோய் இருக்கும் இத் தருணத்தில் இந்த சட்டம் தேவையற்றது.மக்களுக்கு அதிமுக அரசின்மேல் வெருப்பை உருவாக்கும்...

ஹெல்மெட் அணியாவிட்டால் மற்ற ஹெல்மெட் அணியாதவர்களை ஹெல்லில் மீட் பண்ணவேண்டி இருக்கும்.நவீன வசதிகள் உள்ள இந்த காலத்தில் தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் ஏன் பேசும் நாடாவை பொருத்தக்கூடாது. Engine ai ஸ்டார்ட் செய்தால், ஹெல்மெட்டை போட்டுக்கோ, பெல்டை கட்டிக்கோ என்று அது கூவுமே.

Actually many things can be done

using a recorded message.

"Belt pottukko!"

"Helmet poottikko!"

"Orambo! Orambo!"

to avoid the usage

of the startling horns.

ஹெல்மெட் அணியாவிட்டால் மற்ற ஹெல்மெட் அணியாதவர்களை ஹெல்லில் மீட் பண்ணவேண்டி இருக்கும்.நவீன வசதிகள் உள்ள இந்த காலத்தில் தயாரிப்பாளர்கள் ஏன் பேசும் நாடாவை பொருத்தக்கூடாது. Engine ai ஸ்டார்ட் செய்தால், ஹெல்மெட்டை போட்டுக்கோ, பெல்டை கட்டிக்கோ என்று அது கூவுமே.

The only solution is to produce the helmets

which protect the skull without covering the face.

கட்டாயச் சட்டம் இல்லை என்றால் எதுவுமே நடைமுறைக்கு வராது! 'தலை உடைந்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை;

தலைக் கவசம் அணிய மாட்டேன்!' என்று பிடிவாதம் பண்ணும் ஜனங்களை, எப்படித்தான் காப்பது?

பெங்களூரில், தாறுமாறாக ஓடிக்கொண்டிருந்த வண்டிகள், 'spot fine' போட்டதும், ஒழுக்கமாக ஓடுகின்றனவாம்!

ஓட்டுபவர்கள், கட்டாயச் சட்டமாக இல்லாது, வெறும் சட்டமாக இருந்தபோது ஓட்டிய அதே நபர்கள்தானே!
இதுவே இந்தியக் குடிமக்களின் சுபாவம்! :whip: . . .:scared: . . . :hail:

பெரும்பாலும் வழிப்பறி கொள்ளையில் ஈடுபடுவோர் ஹெல்மெட் அணிவது வழக்கமாக உள்ளது . The only solution is to produce the helmets which protect the skull without covering the face.
Face has to be protected too! So, 'see through' material could be used to cover the face!!
icon3.png

'அடி உதவுவதுபோல அண்ணன் தம்பி உதவ மாட்டான்' என்ற பழமொழி நினைவுக்கு வரவில்லையா?
icon3.png

ஹெல்மெட் அணிவதை கட்டாயப்படுத்தும் சட்டம் மிக அவசியம். பெங்களூரில் இப்பொழுது போலிசாரின் தீவிர இயக்கத்தினால் ஹெல்மெட் அணியாதவர்கள் குறைந்து விட்டார்கள் . இதை எல்லா மாநிலங்களிலும் உடனே அமலுக்கு கொண்டுவரவேண்டும் . நம் நாட்டில் தனி மனிதனை பாதுகாக்க எந்த ஒருசட்டம் கொண்டுவந்தாலும் ஒரு கூட்டம் எதிர்க்கும் . இவர்களை அரசாங்கம் அடக்கினால்த்தான் நாடு முன்னேறும்.
பிரஹ்மண்யன்,
பெங்களூர்.

Last edited:
கஜானாவில் பணம் நிரப்ப வேண்டும் என்ற எண்ணத்துடன், மூலை முடுக்கெல்லாம் சாராயக் கடைகள் நிரம்பி

வழிகின்றன, சிங். சென்னையிலே! 'குடிமகன்கள்' அதிகரித்துவிட்ட இந்த வேளையில், ஹெல்மட் அணிவதைக்

கட்டாயப்படுத்துதல் அவசியம்.
:director:

Last edited:
Wear Your Motorcycle Helmet And Go Deaf As A Post – New Studies Suggest Motorcycle Helmets Could Cause Hearing Loss

Wear Your Motorcycle Helmet And Go Deaf As A Post – New Studies Suggest Motorcycle Helmets Could Cause Hearing Loss | MotorcycleInsurance.com

I ride bikes for a living, in case you didn’t know this already. I ride more miles on two wheels in a year, than the average American does in their automobile (I put more four-wheel miles down a year than the average American does as well, if that gives you any idea how much of Asphalt & Rubber is written while on the road). With all this riding, I’ve become increasingly concerned over my hearing, as I’d like still to have it when I’m older. Thus for my own personal benefit, I’ve been trying out the different kinds of ear protection that are available to motorcyclists, as well as a variety of helmets from manufacturers (articles surely to ensue).
So when the Journal of the Acoustical Society of America published a study titled “Aeroacoustic Sources of Motorcycle Helmet Noise” in which the various frequencies and decibel levels of helmet-generated noise were measured and tested, I became very interested in the study’s findings. Bear in mind I’m a staunch believer in helmet laws and riding with a full-face helmet (my apologies to the Libertarians in the group), so when the study suggested that my two main concerns regarding my head may be at odds with each other, it piqued my interest.
The study conducted by the University of Bath and Bath Spa University in England performed a very intuitive test where they placed a mannequin’s head in a wind tunnel, turned on the wind, and recorded the sound volume and frequency at various points in and around the helmet. The conclusion was that at even normal legal riding speeds, deafening levels of sound were reaching the eardrum, primarily due to the chin bar on the helmet.
The researchers plan on following up the wind tunnel test with real-life situational testing, but the results so far are interesting. The idea that the helmet itself could be creating wind noise that could deafen a rider over time is a bit shocking, but not counterintuitive. The obvious affect from this study is that it will give some fodder to the anti-helmet law consortium, though I’d like to be the first to point out the fallacy in that logic, since there’s no data at this point to suggest that the basic wind noise from riding helmetless isn’t any less damaging (I don’t think we need a university study to figure this one out, just maybe a college writing class to fix that double-negative).
Instead the takeaway here is perhaps how extra important wearing ear protection with your helmet is to your hearing, and also perhaps shines a light on an industry segment that hasn’t seen a tremendous amount of innovation and progress in the past 30 years. While composite materials have changed, and perhaps the perception of safety with them, the fact remains that we still see helmet manufacturers not addressing how the motorcycle helmets have failed to change with consumers’ needs (active noise reduction? hands-free communication?).
Maybe if a published study shows proof that helmets are creating noise that causes hearing loss, more than say riding without a helmet, helmet manufacturer will perceive that there’s a product liability situation and improve on their design before some crafty lawyers show up at their door. Just sayin’…
Source: DealerNews
Top 5 Related Posts:
  1. Icon Ties Arai in 2011 J.D. Power & Associates Motorcycle Helmet Satisfaction Study
  2. Helmetless Motorcyclist Dies During Anti-Helmet Protest
  3. Arai Tops J.D. Power & Associates Helmet Rankings
  4. Rossi’s Custom Helmet at Mugello – The Jolly Joker

[h=3]TAGGED UNDER: BATH SPA UNIVERSITY, ENGLAND, HEARING LOSS, HELMET, HELMET NOISE, HELMETS, JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA, LAW, LEGAL, MOTORCYCLE HELMETS, NOISE, RESEARCH, STUDY, TORT LAW, UNIVERSITY OF BATH, WIND NOISE[/h]

[h=1]Is Your Motorcycle Helmet Making You Deaf?[/h]http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/motorcycle-helmet-hearing-loss-study/

Sometime back I saw a report that some of the cheap helmets do not offer any protection at all. Please look for well made quality helmets, don't waste your money on cheap knockouts....

The motorbikes running at a very high speed may be the cause of deafness.

Please have a look at the bike in discussion:

bmw-s1000rr-wind-tunnel.jpg

In the cities, a person can not ride very fast and most of the deaths happen when the two wheeler is hit by a heavy vehicle

and thrown away!

The only solution is to produce the helmets

which protect the skull without covering the face.
Would it not be a better idea if Helmet wearers are asked to paint their vehicle number on their helmet so that it will be easy for the police to check the escapees at "naka bandh". Otherwise, just imagine if every rider has to remove the "maraikkaal" from their head for identification and the consequent traffic jam and waste of fuel. I have another doubt (just funny) whether the helmet wearing robbers are employees from other branch!

........ I have another doubt (just funny) whether the helmet wearing robbers are employees from other branch!
Dear Sir, I think it is serious!! :decision: (Actually, the smiley should have reversed ideas, in this case!)

Last edited:

Dear Sir, I think it is serious!! :decision: (Actually, the smiley should have reversed ideas, in this case!)

Dear Mrs. Raji Ram,

Yes, it is a serious subject. I have known cases where people have escaped fatal damage by wearing good helmets. I saw a person hitting headlong at the kerb stone while overtaking our car by the wrong side (left) while driving his bike at high speed. He escaped with minor injuries and shock since he was wearing a good helmet, which took the impact of the crash.

There may be a number of reasons medical or otherwise advanced against wearing helmet, but wearing helmet of good quality is a must to minimize the loss of life in motor cycle accidents.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Sri Brahmanyan Ji,

I know for a fact that most emergency room neurosurgeons all over the world agree with your stance.

Regards,
KRS

Post #15 appears to be a case of overuse and abuse of an infrastructure and surely not a representative of a normal majority use.

எங்கள் குடும்ப நண்பர் போன்ற டாக்ஸி டிரைவர் சொன்னது;
"அம்மா! மனுஷன் தலை ஒரு பூசனிக்காய் தான்.
பொத்துன்னு தரையிலே விழுந்தா பொளந்திடும்!
தினமும் எத்தனை accidents பாக்கறேன் நான்!"

ref # 15.

Isn't it better to have a head and become deaf than

have a perfect hearing but no head to support the ears?

Man becomes deaf due to the loud noise he is exposed to

everywhere.

Actually the helmet may reduce the noise and

delay the deafening process a little longer!

நம் நாட்டில் தனி மனிதனை பாதுகாக்க எந்த ஒருசட்டம் கொண்டுவந்தாலும் ஒரு கூட்டம் எதிர்க்கும் . இவர்களை அரசாங்கம் அடக்கினால்த்தான் நாடு முன்னேறும்.
பிரஹ்மண்யன்,
பெங்களூர்.

This observation may be correct, in general, but I am not sure it is apt to this issue.

எனக்கு தெரிந்த வரை இச்சட்டத்தை எதிர்ப்பவர் தனி மனிதர்கள் தாம். அவர்கள் சொல்லும் காரணங்கள் - வெயில் அதிகமாக இருக்கிறது, வியர்வையைத் துடைக்க முடியவில்லை, எளிதாக மூச்சு விட முடியவில்லை, தலையில் கணமாக இருக்கிறது - இப்படி பல காரணங்கள்.

A common man wants the convenience of not wearing the helmet more than the protection it offers.

There is no group or crowd opposing this law. If anything the reverse is true. The helmet manufacturers welcome this law for it can create a significant market for them.

PS: Personally, I support the law. Apart from strict enforcement the govt should also try and educate people on how the benefits far outweighs the discomforts. This is also an opportunity for helmet manufacturers to come up with ergonomic products that guarantees safety and increases comfort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back