• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

உங்கள் நண்பரைக் காதலிக்கிறீர்களா..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
உங்கள் நண்பரைக் காதலிக்கிறீர்களா..??

love2v.jpg

காதல் எப்படி வரும், யாரிடம் வரும், எங்கு வரும் என்பதெல்லாம் சொல்ல முடியாது. காதல் என்பதற்கு முதலில் கண் இல்லை என்று சொல்வார்கள். அப்படி இருக்க ஒருவர் தனது நண்பரையே காதலிப்பதில் மட்டும் தவறு இருக்க முடியுமா?

பொதுவாக பார்த்ததும் காதல் வரலாம், அல்லது இப்படி பேசிப் பழகி நல்ல நண்பர்களாக இருப்பவர்களுக்கு இடையே காதல் மலரலாம். ஒருவரை ஒருவர் புரிந்து கொண்டு இருவரும் மனம் விட்டுப் பேசி நமக்குள் நட்பிற்கும் மேலாகா ஏதோ ஒன்று இருக்கிறது என்பதை உணர்ந்து கொண்டு பின் காதலர்களாக மாறியவர்களும் உண்டு

ஆனால், நண்பர்களுக்குள் காதல் வருவது மிகப்பெரிய அவஸ்தை என்பது மட்டும் நிஜம். ஒருவர் தனது நண்பரை காதலிக்கிறார் என்றால், அதை அவர் உணர்வதற்கே சில காலம் பிடிக்கும். எப்போதும் அவருடன் நினைவில் பேசிக் கொண்டிருப்பது, அவரது பேச்சைக் காதுகள் கேட்டுக் கொண்டிருப்பது போன்ற உணர்வு, அவரைத் தவிர உலகத்தில் யாரையும் பிடிக்காத அளவிற்கு போவது வரை தனது நண்பரை தான் காதலிக்கிறோம் என்பதை உணரவே சில காலம் பிடிக்கும்.

அதற்குள், அவர்களது நட்பு பற்றி அவர்களுக்குள்ளேயே ஒரு பெருமை வந்திருக்கும். அப்போது அவர்களது நட்பைப் பற்றி தம்பட்டம் அடித்துக் கொண்டிருப்பார்கள் தங்களை சுற்றியுள்ள நண்பர்களிடம்.

இந்த நிலையில், தனது நண்பரை தான் காதலிக்கிறோம் என்ற எண்ணமே முதலில் குற்ற உணர்ச்சியாக மாறவும் வாய்ப்பு உள்ளது. அதையும் மீறி, அவரும் தன்னை காதலிக்கிறாரா என்பதை ஆராய மனது அலைபாயும். இதற்கிடையே அவர் வேறு யாரையும் காதலித்து விடக் கூடாதே என்றும் மனம் பதபதைக்கும்.

நனது நண்பர் வேறு யாரிடமாவது பேசினால் முதலில் அதீத பற்று (பொசசிவ்நஸ்) எனப்படும் தன்னுடன் மட்டுமே பேச வேண்டும், பழக வேண்டும் என்ற எண்ணம் பொறாமையாகவோ, கோபமாகவோ, வெறுப்பாகவோக் கூட மாறலாம்.

ஒருவர் தன் நண்பரைக் காதலிக்கத் துவங்கியதும் செய்ய வேண்டிய விஷயம, தனது காதலை வெளிப்படுத்துவது அல்ல. அவரது மனதில் தன் மீது காதல் ஏற்படுவதற்கான விதை உள்ளதா அல்லது காதல் விதையைத் தூவுவதற்கான வாய்ப்பு உள்ளதா என்பதுதான். அதற்கு முன் வேறு யாரேனும் காதல் விதையைவிதைத்து உள்ளனரா என்பதை அறிந்து கொள்வதுதான் முதல் வேலையாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

அவரது மனதில் காதல் ஏற்படவே இல்லை, தன்னை மிகவும் நல்ல நண்பராக நினைக்கிறார் என்று உறுதியாகத் தெரிந்த பிறகு, காதலிக்க வைப்பதற்கான வழிகளில் ஈடுபடலாம்.

நமது நட்பை பெரிதாக மதிக்கிறார், தன்னை ஒரு நல்ல நண்பராக அவர் நினைக்கிறார் என்று நீங்கள் எண்ணினால், உங்களது காதல் முடிவை சில காலம் தள்ளிப் போடலாம்.

ஆனால், நாம் காதலிக்கும் நம் நண்பர், வேறு ஒருவரை காதலிக்கிறார் என்ற சந்தேகமாவது உங்களுக்கு வந்தால் உங்கள் காதலை கடலில் தூக்கிப் போடத் தயங்கக் கூடாது. அதற்கும் தயாராக இருக்க வேண்டும். உங்கள் காதலைத் தூக்கிப் போட்டுவிட்டு வேறு ஏதேனும் உங்களுக்குப் பிடித்த வேலையில் முழு நேரமும் ஈடுபடுங்கள். காலம் எதையுமே மாற்றும் சக்தி படைத்தது. நீ இல்லாமல் நான் இல்லை என்று தற்கொலை வரை சென்றவர்களைக் கூட, வேறு கல்யாணம் செய்து கொண்டு குடும்பஸ்தனாக்கும் சக்தி காலத்திற்கு உண்டு. இப்படி எல்லாம் நாம் இருந்திருக்கிறோமா என்று எண்ணி சிரிக்க வைக்கவும் இந்த காலத்தால் முடியும். அதே காலம் உங்கள் காதலை மறக்க வைக்க முடியும். ஆனால் உங்களுக்காக உங்கள் நண்பர் உங்களுடன் இருப்பார்.

bearhug.gif

ஒரு வேளை உங்கள் காதலை நீங்கள் அவசரப்பட்டு வெளிப்படுத்தி, அவரது மனதை அது பாதிக்குமானால், நீங்கள் இழப்பது ஒரு காதலியை அல்ல.. நல்ல நண்பரை. ஒரு வேளை நீங்கள் காதலை வெளிப்படுத்தியதும், அது அவருக்குப் பிடிக்காமல் போனால், நீங்கள் இவ்வளவு காலமும் நண்பரைப் போல இருந்தது வெறும் நடிப்பாக அவருக்குத் தோன்றலாம். இனால் உங்களுக்கு இடையே எந்த பந்தமும் இல்லாமலேப் போகலாம்.

காதலை மனதில் அடக்கி வைத்துக் கொள்வது கடினமான விஷயமாக இருந்தாலும் அதனால் ஏற்படும் பாதிப்பு பெரிதல்ல. உங்களுக்கு எந்த பிரச்சினையிலும் தோள் கொடுக்க உங்களுக்காக ஒரு நண்பர் உங்களுடன் இருப்பார். அதை விட வேறு என்ன வேண்டும் உலகத்தில்?

யாரை வேண்டுமானாலும் காதலியுங்கள்!

அத்தையின் வயதோ, அம்மா வயதோ,

சித்தியின் வயதோ, அக்காவின் வயதோ,

ஆகாதவர்களாக இருந்தால் இன்னமும் நலம்!

P.S.

I read a scary article yesterday in Yahoo news,

about men falling in love with much older women! :scared:

Falling to older women

Love is Blind thats why..... hahahah!!!!

யாரை வேண்டுமானாலும் காதலியுங்கள்!

அத்தையின் வயதோ, அம்மா வயதோ,

சித்தியின் வயதோ, அக்காவின் வயதோ,

ஆகாதவர்களாக இருந்தால் இன்னமும் நலம்!

P.S.

I read a scary article yesterday in Yahoo news,

about men falling in love with much older women! :scared:

Dear VR,

Man fall for anything:

If they have a young wife..they say she is too immature and go for an older woman
If they have an older wife..they say she looks aged and go for a younger chick
If they have a working wife..they say she is too career oriented and go for a non working one
If they have a housewife..they say she is not a woman of these times and go for a career woman.
If they have a intelligent wife..they prefer dumb females
If they have dumb wifes..they prefer intelligent females
If they have a slim wife..they want someone with more Flesh
If they have a Fleshy wife..they want someone slim..

The list can go on...Man just fall for what they dont have.. They say Grass is always greener on the other side..but we are not Cows!!!!

Dear Renu,

Should we rephrase your reply as Men will fall for

EVERYTHING instead of ANYTHING?

Everything :decision:Anything?

By the way are you a Psychiatrist or a Headshrinker? :moony:

V. R.

Why should a forum for Brahmins discuss such a topic? The thread starter seems to be anti-brahmin; he should be properly warned and other members should stop posting. That is what brahmins should do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Once has to Learn from Experience.

As long as their life good, its good.

sarma,

please read the aims of this forum, as defined by praveen.

your statement implies a narrow outlook for this forum. thankfully, i think, we think, beyond it. which is good.

pray tell me, what is anti brahmin in this thread.

sarma,

please read the aims of this forum, as defined by praveen.

your statement implies a narrow outlook for this forum. thankfully, i think, we think, beyond it. which is good.

pray tell me, what is anti brahmin in this thread.

Shri Kunjuppu sir,

Brahmins as a community have certain value statements and tenets, which I hope you will be familiar with. "Varnasrama dharmam" is one such. A brahman is expected to marry a person of the opposite sex according to the vedic prescriptions/procedure and lead a family life. Falling in love with a friend (I consider that a friend will always be of the same sex.) is not an approved course for any true brahman worth his salt. That is why I said what I said.

I am not clear what you mean by "thankfully, i think, we think, beyond it." If you include me also in that "we", you are mistaken. I am of the considered view that as long as this forum is called "Tamilbrahmins.com" it must give respect to the beliefs and tenets of the Tamil brahmin community.

Hello Renuka:

Don't you think all human beings are like this? They want something they don't have?!!!!

Why single out men?

Lol..

Cheers

Shri Kunjuppu sir,

Brahmins as a community have certain value statements and tenets, which I hope you will be familiar with. "Varnasrama dharmam" is one such. A brahman is expected to marry a person of the opposite sex according to the vedic prescriptions/procedure and lead a family life. Falling in love with a friend (I consider that a friend will always be of the same sex.) is not an approved course for any true brahman worth his salt. That is why I said what I said.

I am not clear what you mean by "thankfully, i think, we think, beyond it." If you include me also in that "we", you are mistaken. I am of the considered view that as long as this forum is called "Tamilbrahmins.com" it must give respect to the beliefs and tenets of the Tamil brahmin community.

Hello Sarma:

1. Did you talk to Praveen on this matter? I know he will NOT agree with you!

2. Since you are so bent upon, why can't you start a new website "TrueTamilBrahmins.com" or the like, and invite the right type of people you prefer?

That would be more productive than doing what you are doing here!

People like myself, K, Nara, Sangom and others will always increase your blood pressure!

Just a thought!

Hello Renuka:

Don't you think all human beings are like this? They want something they don't have?!!!!

Why single out men?

Lol..

Cheers

If you knew WHAT you wanted,

you could have had it in the first place!

Why go for something which YOU THINK you want

and find out later that YOU DON'T want,

and go on wishing for the opposite of

what you had originally selected?

Hello Renuka:

Why single out men?

Lol..

Cheers

Dear Yamaka,

You are right..I will give you a simple example..I used to admire those with curly hair so I got my straight hair a perm to get the curly look and then after a while i started missing my straight hair again..so i am now happy with my original straight hair well..may be for now.

After marriage my husband gained lots of weight and I got him to lose it by making him jog every morning and now he looks Hot!!!!

Last edited:
hi

folks! this site becoming quite interesting since i joined in. Am not so experienced like you, however i also want to dip in your discussion.. ok. so what next......
Renuka... u r rocking....

RamKey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back