• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ஆடிய ஆட்டம் என்ன ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
தயாநிதி மாறனின்(திண்டா) ஆட்டம் இனிமேல் தான் தொடங்கப்போகிறது.உச்ச நீதி மன்றம் மேற்பார்வையில் சி பி ஐ தொடரும் வழக்கு இனிமேல் தான் சூடு பிடிக்கும். தன் உறவினர் உடனும், கட்சித் தோழர் உடனும் சேர்ந்து சிறையில் இருக்கும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்தாலும் வியப்பில்லை.

Last edited:
ss,

i am more curious - will blood be thicker than justice?

will maran squeal to the cbi, in order to get off lightly; and leave kani/raja to hold the bag?

will shourie be indicted, for being the original author of the scam arrangements.

one arguement that raja could put forward, is that he was only the implementer of leg work done by the prev govt.

another story re maran bros: when i was in chennai in january, the yellow taxi that we took all the time was owner operated, with a central call centre which dispatched the orders.

apparently maran bros set their eyes on it and offered 25 crores for the company, which the founder refused. he went to amma for advice, and thus opened a caste based organization, and supported amma openly in the elections.

apparently it was a practice for the marans, that if they like a company, offer a very good price and get it regardless. the price they paid for spice jet was well above market value. from what i hear.

MK's kudumbam has proved to be his worst enemies !!

hi
coma_open.gif
ஆடிய ஆட்டம் என்ன? பேசிய வார்த்தை என்ன? (ராசாவையும் சேர்த்து தான் சொல்றோம்) மு க முதல் சோனியா வரை எல்லாரையும் புடிச்சு உள்ள தள்ளி சாவிய கடல்ல எறியணும்
coma_close.gif

regards
tbs

தமிழில் எல்லோரும் எழுதுவதைக்
காண்பதற்கே அழகாக உள்ளது! நன்றி! :clap2:

சாவியை எறிவதற்கு வேண்டுமானால்
short put சாம்பியன் உதவுகின்றேன்! :)

சிறையில் பொழுது போவதற்கு :grouphug:

குறைவின்றிக் கும்மி அடிக்கலாம்!

"உன்னாலே நான் கெட்டேன்! :argue:

என்னாலே நீ
கெட்டாய்" என்று! :boxing:

தமிழில் எல்லோரும் எழுதுவதைக்
காண்பதற்கே அழகாக உள்ளது! நன்றி! :clap2:

சாவியை எறிவதற்கு வேண்டுமானால்
short put சாம்பியன் உதவுகின்றேன்! :)

hi VR,
சாட் புட் சாம்பியன் என்றால்....உருண்டை குண்டு திறனாளி என்று அர்த்தம் தானே...

regards
tbs

ss,

i am more curious - will blood be thicker than justice?

will maran squeal to the cbi, in order to get off lightly; and leave kani/raja to hold the bag?

will shourie be indicted, for being the original author of the scam arrangements.

one arguement that raja could put forward, is that he was only the implementer of leg work done by the prev govt.

another story re maran bros: when i was in chennai in january, the yellow taxi that we took all the time was owner operated, with a central call centre which dispatched the orders.

apparently maran bros set their eyes on it and offered 25 crores for the company, which the founder refused. he went to amma for advice, and thus opened a caste based organization, and supported amma openly in the elections.

apparently it was a practice for the marans, that if they like a company, offer a very good price and get it regardless. the price they paid for spice jet was well above market value. from what i hear.

MK's kudumbam has proved to be his worst enemies !!

Dear K:

1. Do you think Dyanidhi will go to Tihar to give company to Raja and Kani? I say probably.

2. Do you think the real Boss, Kalanidhi will go to jail? I say NOT

3. Do you think the long arm of CBI will touch Kalaigner Mu Ka? I seriously doubt.

While I support a robust anti-corruption drive by the CBI, irrespective of any party affiliation, I get the feeling they seem to "pick and choose" (perhaps by the intervention of the Home Ministry??). I hate it.

And, the SC and other courts cannot jail the Defendants (whether Kani or Raja or whoever) for more than 28 days in custody to "investigate the matter".

Now Raja & Co are in custody for months! This gives the public an appearance that they are ALREADY Convicted of the crimes alleged.

This is a sad development. Since none of these people are "flight risk" they ALL must be released on bail bonds immediately. Let them all litigate the matter in the open Court and let the judiciary renders its considered verdict.

If we believe we don't live in a Police State.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Dear K:

1. Do you think Dyanidhi will go to Tihar to give company to Raja and Kani? I say probably.

2. Do you think the real Boss, Kalanidhi will go to jail? I say NOT

3. Do you think the long arm of CBI will touch Kalaigner Mu Ka? I seriously doubt.

While I support a robust anti-corruption drive by the CBI, irrespective of any party affiliation, I get the feeling they seem to "pick and choose" (perhaps by the intervention of the Home Ministry??). I hate it.

And, the SC and other courts cannot jail the Defendants (whether Kani or Raja or whoever) for more than 28 days in custody to "investigate the matter".

Now Raja & Co are in custody for months! This gives the public an appearance that they are ALREADY Convicted of the crimes alleged.

This is a sad development. Since none of these people are "flight risk" they ALL must be released on bail bonds immediately. Let them all litigate the matter in the open Court and let the judiciary renders its considered verdict.

If we believe we don't live in a Police State.

Cheers.

i tend to agree with you on all counts.

even if people do not like these folks, there must be a desire to see 'justice' done. i suspect the long arm of p. chidambaram here.

MMS & SG, i think, have no clue, to the byzantine politics of tamil nadu.

the marans are more into goondaism, as told to me not only by the tourist taxi operator but also others in chennai.

kalanithi will probably get away. i think daya is only a puppet of the older brother, who is the real brains. just my guess.

all this can backfire in the face of PC and CBI too. the SC swings both ways.

An Irony in All of This: MK Alagiri is not in the CBI's net as, yet!

I got this distinct feeling Alagiri is the real goonda here:

He has engineered the death of one Kirutinan, a DMK MLA, and caused the death of three workers in the "Dinakaran" Press, which was set fire by his goondas.

Somehow, these murders are not in the prime focus of CBI, who is right now focusing on other "relatively soft crimes" like corruption.

Why?

"Dinakaran" published a poll which said that after Kalaigner, Maran and Stalin will be DMK leaders, as per the poll participants. Just publishing this poll infuriated our Alagiri who went on a rampage and set fire to the "Dinakaran" Press Office.

Kalanidhi Maran - the owner of the newspaper -immediately asked his brother to arrest Alagiri, and Dayanidhi was putting pressure thru the Home Ministry.

Alas, Karunanidhi - the politician - did not like this, and he supported his son Alagiri over the great nephews Kala and Daya!

This is where Karunanidhi made a horrendous mistake... instead of allowing the law to take its course he protected his rowdie son Alagiri.

Only after this, Kalaigner TV was started in a hurry by his wife Rajathi and daughter Kani to give competition to Sun TV - Marans' Empire.

This is where Adimuthu Raja came in, allegedly asking for "kick backs" to help KTV!!

To me it looks, the primary offender is Alagiri (and Karunanidhi) ... not Adimuthu Raja, in a way! Alagiri is walking around with smiles, while Raja is sweating inside Tihar!!

What an irony! "Yengae Neethi Ayyaa?"

Last edited:
To me it looks, the primary offender is Alagiri (and Karunanidhi) ... not Adimuthu Raja, in a way! Alagiri is walking around with smiles, while Raja is sweating inside Tihar!!

What an irony! "Yengae Neethi Ayyaa?"
Y, long ago, in my college days, I was of the opinion that my life's purpose was to see whatever crap Kodambakkam saw fit to release. However, after I came over to U.S., a country that I thought was filled only with super-intelligent people, I was driven by more mundane things as doing well in my studies. So, I lost track of Tamil movies and never regained any interest.

But I do see a move or two once in a while, and in one of them, I don't recall the name, in it, Kamalahasan kills somebody and this comedian (Vadivel?) steps up and takes the blame. Tribe solidarity trumps everything else, I have a feeling Raja will be compensated handsomely to keep Alagiri and his father out of trouble. BTW, Alagiri lucked out because he got to Delhi so late, not enough time to be caught with his hands inside the cookie jar.

Speaking of police state, now I am going to upset you, the Bush and Obama's so oxymoronically named Patriot Act, has made the good ol U.S. of A into a police state, with the President even having the authority to order the murder of U.S. citizens, all he has to do is declare him a terrorist, no due process, no presumption of innocence, no rule of law.

எங்கே ஐயா நீதி?

Cheers!

Y,

Speaking of police state, now I am going to upset you, the Bush and Obama's so oxymoronically named Patriot Act, has made the good ol U.S. of A into a police state, with the President even having the authority to order the murder of U.S. citizens, all he has to do is declare him a terrorist, no due process, no presumption of innocence, no rule of law.

எங்கே ஐயா நீதி?

Cheers!

Dear N:

After 9/11/2001 we went into a state of utter shock and paranoia, which is the reason why we have the so-called Patriot Act, as you know very well.

I am totally against Q'tmo..as BHO said we must close down this eyesore ASAP. He tried... but there is so much political opposition to transfer those inmates to the Main Land.

I want to take each inmate before a military and/or a civilian criminal court, get adjudicated and either released or punished according to the offense committed...

NOT keeping anyone indefinitely in G'tmo . That's not American Way.

I remember of only one US citizen who is in "the terrorist list" who can be killed by US: Al Walaki in Yeman.

Don't we have credible evidence to show that he is helping Al Qaeda to attack US?

What do you suggest that US should do about him and others of his type, working against the safety and security of America?

I fully support due process, presumption of innocence and rule of law, as any other citizen.

Cheers.

....I remember of only one US citizen who is in "the terrorist list" who can be killed by US: Al Walaki in Yeman.

Don't we have credible evidence to show that he is helping Al Qaeda to attack US?
Dear Y, this is like virginity, you have it, or not. You can't be somewhat pregnant. If Al Walaki does not deserve due process, none of us can expect to have it. If Obama, on his own authority as the president, can put him on a list of people deserving to be murdered, then, U.S. of A is a police state with the president determining who shall live.

What is Al Walaki's crime that is not protected by the 1st amendment? Come on Y, you can't have it both ways, take a moment and think about it. I also believe Obama is much better than any of the Republicans, but not enough to make a significant difference on important issues.

I fully support due process, presumption of innocence and rule of law, as any other citizen.
If you are, you must be against Obama ordering assassination of US citizens without due process. I am with your children on this, who you say are more to your left.

Cheers!

YATHO DHARMAHA, THATHO VIJAYAHA !!!

But does Dharma Prevail in this great (???? ) country ??????

If I can give a try, "As is the righteousness, so is the success". But since the present day is so bleak on righteousness (and also going by the history of politicians getting punished) in this country, there is little hope that success would prevail. Iyerji, please forgive me if I am wrong.

Dear Y, this is like virginity, you have it, or not. You can't be somewhat pregnant. If Al Walaki does not deserve due process, none of us can expect to have it. If Obama, on his own authority as the president, can put him on a list of people deserving to be murdered, then, U.S. of A is a police state with the president determining who shall live.

What is Al Walaki's crime that is not protected by the 1st amendment? Come on Y, you can't have it both ways, take a moment and think about it. I also believe Obama is much better than any of the Republicans, but not enough to make a significant difference on important issues.

If you are, you must be against Obama ordering assassination of US citizens without due process. I am with your children on this, who you say are more to your left.

Cheers!

Dear N:

If you argue that Al Walaki is NOT an Al Qaeda Operative, I am with you 100%. If he is, then my view changes drastically, post 9/11/2001.

Yes, my kids are Left of me on many many social and political issues, as I was in their age! They also hesitate to support Al Walaki, believing he is an Al Qaeda Operative.

In our household, we are 100% against anything and anyone supportive of evil souls of Al Qaeda, sorry.

Take care.

iyer,

can you please explain what this means. not just translation, but what you understand it to be. if you dont mind.

thank you.

Dear Sri. Kunjuppu Ji,

You are too erudite a person for this quote to elude your wisdom and understanding.

I am an ordinary person and no Veda Vyasa.

All that I know is "Virtue is always the Victor and Vice is always vanquished".

To put it in some other versions :

"Righteousness always Reigns supreme"

"Righteousness exalts a nation"

"Satyameva Jayathe"

"Truth always Triumphs"

The MK gang were fooling some people all the time and were fooling all the people for some time.

They failed to realize they cannot fool all the people all the time.

There is a saying in Tamil "Pala naal thirudan oru naal pidi paduvaan"

Trust I have been clear enough.

Regards,
Iyer

...If you argue that Al Walaki is NOT an Al Qaeda Operative, I am with you 100%. If he is, then my view changes drastically, post 9/11/2001..
Dear Y, it is not about Al Walaki, it is about rule of law, due process, and everything that a civil society is supposed to hold dear.

Cheers!

ஆடிய ஆட்டம் என்ன ???

"அரசன் அன்று கொல்வான் தெய்வம் நின்று கொல்லும்"
பழமொழிகள் பொய்யாவது இல்லை

நலம் கோரும்
பிரஹ்மண் யன்,
பெங்களூர்

Dear Sri. Kunjuppu Ji,

You are too erudite a person for this quote to elude your wisdom and understanding.

I am an ordinary person and no Veda Vyasa.

All that I know is "Virtue is always the Victor and Vice is always vanquished".

To put it in some other versions :

"Righteousness always Reigns supreme"

"Righteousness exalts a nation"

"Satyameva Jayathe"

"Truth always Triumphs"

The MK gang were fooling some people all the time and were fooling all the people for some time.

They failed to realize they cannot fool all the people all the time.

There is a saying in Tamil "Pala naal thirudan oru naal pidi paduvaan"

Trust I have been clear enough.

Regards,
Iyer

thanks iyer.

the query was made in all sincerety. i know some tamil, and some more english. i do not know hindi or sanskrit.

when folks speak in sanskrit or other tongues, yours truly is at a loss, and requests explanations with honest sincerety.

to attribute or contend me with some wisodoms, that i do not possess, and consequentially, use it to'knock' me, i do not quite appreciate.

there was another poster, to a simple query, thought me 'strange'.

this was someone, whom i interacted closely, and i could, and still dont understand why she had 'to put to put me down and assert an oneupmanship' over an innocent query'.

it is this type of arrogance that i cannot understand. would i ask for an explanation, to double guess you?

to sum up, please do not attribute supposed erudition to me - where none exists.

i ask, because i dont know. if you prefer not to reply, dit is ok. please do not cast aspiration as to my sincerety. thank you.

hopefully i have not projected pretentions, and i would appreciate you, if you so deemed to willingness to answer a query - so as to keep it all simple and straightforward.

deemingly yours truly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back