Tamil Brahmins
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GNANA SUNYAM View Post
    transmigration of soul is a myth madam.

the law of karma has nil effect on those who are justified righteous by faith and whose souls are eternally saved madam.
    Let us see what is said: So one is destined to go to Hell, then with righteous faith ( meaning believe in Jesus as a savior) then you go to heaven forever.

But extrapolating of Renuka Madam's point is that your Karmic imprints will follow and forever you will be locked up in gay sex in the heaven LOL Let us hope heaven is not forever
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GNANA SUNYAM View Post
    I am free to bring anything into this discussion as long as the forum administrators permit it.

whether you see light in my comments or not is immaterial and is not my botheration/concern as much as poking your nose into my religious background should not be yours.

ok, you win the argument and let us assume your word is final in this digression if that would satiate your ego.

please quit dwelling on this matter irrelevant to this thread.
    By the rules of the forum we all have immense freedom. But to me that is a low bar.

It seems you are concerned while claiming you are not bothered. You dont have to reply to this.

If someone asks for your name, phone number, address, where you are employed etc , it is one thing.

That would be distasteful and one is right not to answer the question and even admonish the person asking the question.

But the question asked here is different. Let us use an example.

Imagine we have a political operative of one party and participates in political discussions putting down the views of opposing parties. In my understanding it would be lack of integrity if the person does not own up to the affiliation. Such a disclosure is not required by the forum rules. But when someone hides behind rules and not willing to disclose affiliation and agenda, on their own, all the forum members can do is to draw their own conclusions (and take whatever the person states with a grain of salt).
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718