Quote Originally Posted by prasad1 View Post
    It is Not only the Karni sena is misguided. There are others too. LOL
    Yes Yes..there are Maha Senas here too!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    It is Not only the Karni sena is misguided. There are others too. LOL

It is NOT only the story line is distorted...there are others too with distorted thinking. LOL
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by V.Balasubramani View Post
    It is NOT only the story line is distorted...there are others too with distorted thinking. LOL
    May be called 'DISTORTED SENAS'. LOL
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Yesterday afternoon, members of the Karni Sena in Rajasthan broke out into lusty cheers, began to sing and dance with wild abandon, set off loud Diwali fireworks and generally created celebratory mayhem.

No, 'Padmaavat' wasn't banned, nor did the BJP government at the Centre make any special budgetary concessions to assuage the wounded egos of this self-proclaimed 'Rajput pride' gang. It merely lost.

That is, the BJP lost three crucial bypolls in the land of the Rajputs. It wasn't able to retain any of the seats that elections were held for earlier this week. Yesterday's results saw all three seats going to the rival Congress party.

That was the reason 'Rajput pride' outfits, including the Karni Sena and others, gathered at Rajput Sabha Bhavan - to celebrate the Congress party's victory in the Lok Sabha seats of Ajmer and Alwar, and the Mandalgarh Rajasthan Assembly seat.

The BJP governments at the Centre and in Rajasthan "betrayed the Rajput community on the issue of Padmaavat" and for that they got their just deserts, said the Karni Sena and other groups of its ilk, who wanted the film banned for "disrespecting" the Rajput community.

"The BJP's defeat in the bypolls is a result of the ruling party's disregard for Rajput sentiments," said Karni Sena members.

They and their supporters had been up in arms - often with actual missives like sticks and stones - for months, agitating for the Centre and the state of Rajasthan (and some other states) to ban 'Padmaavat'.

On its Twitter account, a group called 'Rajput World News' said, "Bhansali cost the BJP dearly in the Rajasthan bypolls". Sanjay Leela Bhansali is the person who helmed 'Padmaavat'.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/why-the-karni-sena-is-going-wild-celebrating/articleshow/62752624.cms
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Every Indian must know reign terror unleashed Alauddin Khilji on Hindus!

Read more at: http://postcard.news/every-indian-mu...khilji-hindus/
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by V.Balasubramani View Post
    Every Indian must know reign terror unleashed Alauddin Khilji on Hindus!

Read more at: http://postcard.news/every-indian-mu...khilji-hindus/
    Oye!

Its Haraam to tarnish Khiljis name...he is the father of Thulakka Nachiyar..the Muslim Consort of Sri Ranganatha!

So Khilji is Father in law of Sri Ranganatha.

He is no monster if he is FIL of Sri Ranganatha...I guess Khilji could be in Firdaus..i mean Vaikunta now!
    Last edited by renuka; 12-02-2018 at 06:45 AM.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    Oye!

Its Haraam to tarnish Khiljis name...he is the father of Thulakka Nachiyar..the Muslim Consort of Sri Ranganatha!

He is no monster if he is FIL of Sri Ranganatha...I guess Khilji could be in Firdaus..i mean Vaikunta now!

LOL

There seems to be no limit for delivering lies in this Forum for some.

The poster has just ventured to deliver a mountain of lies in this Forum and it is now her turn to prove.

Will she….?

A search of mine revealed Thulukka Nachiyar is Princess Suranthani and was daughter of Malik Kabur and NOT as claimed Allaudin Khilji.

And here is the link
    : https://kshetrapuranas.wordpress.com...ar-sri-rangam/

P.S: There is no death for members who come here to remind Paul Joseph Goebbels, a Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    Oye!

You have opened this door. I always had a feeling that Vaisnava Tradition and faith was similar to the Muslim faith.
    Their rigid practices were akin.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    You have opened this door. I always had a feeling that Vaisnava Tradition and faith was similar to the Muslim faith.
    Their rigid practices were akin.

نعم، فتحت الباب Yes...I opened the door(na'am fataHtu al bAb)

Last edited by renuka; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Prasad Ji,

Yes I agree both are rigid but in Vaishnavaism Lord Vishnu has various forms and consorts (polygamous) but this is not found in Islam..Allah is just One and no partners or consorts.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast