Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    28. kaLathram suthA bandhuvarga pashurvA, naro vAtha nAree gruhe ye madheeyA
    yajantho namanthah stuvantho bhavantham, smaran thascha te santu sarve kumAra

{Oh Lord Kumara! Let my wife, children, relatives, friends, other men and women in our household, venerate Thee! Praise Thee! And always be absorbed in Thy thoughts!}.

அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    29. mrigA pakshiNo dhamshakA ye cha dushtAs, tathA vyAdhayo bhAdha kA ye madhange
    bhavacchakti teekshnAgra bhinnAs sudhoore, vinashyantu te choorNitha krouncha shaile

{Oh! Destroyer of Krauncha Shaila! Let every thing that troubles my body, birds, beasts, insects, severe diseases, be pierced by Thy powerful weapon Vel and taken far away and destroyed}.

அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    30. janithri pithA cha svaputrA parAdham, sahethe na kim devasenAdhi nAtha
    aham chAthibAlo bhavAn loka thAtha, kshamasvAparAdham samastham Mahesha

{Do not the parents overlook the faults of their children? Oh! Chief of the army of Devas! I am a small child. Thou art the Father of the Universe. Oh Mahesha! Forgive all my faults}.

அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

31. namah kekine shaktaye chApi tubhyam, namah chhaga tubhyam namah kukkutAya
    namah sindhave sindhu deshAya tubhyam, punah skanda moorthe namaste namostu

{I bow to Thee, O Peacock (the symbol of Vedas)! I bow to Thee, O Shakti Weapon (Vel is Parashakti herself), I bow to Thee, O Sheep (the symbol of maya tattvam), I bow to Thee, O Rooster (the symbol of Ego), I bow to Thee, O Ocean (the symbol of ananda), I bow to Thee, O Tiruchendur Shrine, I bow to Thee, O Lord Skanda! I bow to Thee again and again! Let all my prostrations reach Thee!}.

அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

32. jayA nanda bhooman jayA pAra dhAman, jayA mogha keerthe jayA nanthamoorthe
    jayA nanda sindho jayA shesha bandho, jaya tvam sadA mukti dhAnesha soono

{O Source of ananda, reveal Thyself! O Embodiment of boundless effulgent light, reveal Thyself! O Lord! who has all pervading glory, reveal Thyself! O Embodiment of bliss, reveal Thyself! O Lord, Thou art the ocean of bliss, reveal Thyself! O Lord who is the friend of all creatures, reveal Thyself! O Lord, Son of Parameshwara, Bestower of liberation, reveal Thy Glory to me and protect me!}.

அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

33. bhujangAkhya vritthena kluptham sthavam yah, pateth bhakti yuktho guham sam pranamya
    suputrAn kaLathram dhanam dheergamAyuh, labheth Skanda sAyujya manthe narrassah.

{That holy devotee, who prostrates to Lord Guha, reciting the Bhujanga stotra daily, with devotion, will be blessed with good sons, good wife, wealth and long life, and at end of his life, will attain eternal bliss with Lord Skanda}.

... ... ... vElum mayilum thuNai ... ... ...
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234