Marraige Into an Orthodox Family - Page 32
Tamil Brahmins
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daksha Kumar View Post
    Hi I am fine, was not in the country got back a couple of weeks back, will be active from now on
    Daksha!
    Your orthodox family which expects you in madisAr 24 x 7 x 365.25 allows you to go abroad!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post
    Daksha!
    Your orthodox family which expects you in madisAr 24 x 7 x 365.25 allows you to go abroad!
    Well that does not mean that I am not allowed to travel outside and I wasn’t in my madisar though, didn’t have mookuthi either.

They are more than willing to make the occasional concession.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daksha Kumar View Post
    Well that does not mean that I am not allowed to travel outside and I wasn’t in my madisar though, didn’t have mookuthi either.

They are more than willing to make the occasional concession.
    hi

after marriage.....next honey moon....after that SEEMANTHAM/VALAI KAAPPU....then delivery....
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs View Post
    hi

after marriage.....next honey moon....after that SEEMANTHAM/VALAI KAAPPU....then delivery....
    Then whole cycle will repeat for TBS garu with 2nd wife.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    Then whole cycle will repeat for TBS garu with 2nd wife.
    hi renu,

thanks for your ASEERVADHAM...LOL
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs View Post
    hi renu,

thanks for your ASEERVADHAM...LOL
    Deerga Sumangalan Bhava.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132