Thread: Puzzle time!

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Puzzle time!

0 Not allowed!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I could get three ways to 'fix' and my nephew's wife found the fourth one too!
    Rack your brain and find out, friends!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    0 + 4 = 4 (life the horizontal matchstick from the 6 to make it 0)
    8 - 4 = 4 (lift the vertical matchstick from the addition symbol and attach it to 6 to make it 8)
    5 + 4 = 9 (move the bottom left vertical stick from 6 and keep it at the top of the result to make it 9)

TCK
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Found two more.

5 + 4 ≠ 4 (move the bottom left vertical stick from 6 and put it across the 'equal to' sign to make it a 'not equal to' sign)

6 - 4 ≠ 4 (similar as above)

Hehehe...
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Well done Auh Ji and very well done K B Ji!

Shall tell my nephew's wife about the fifth solution!

9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post

Remove the horizontal stick from the top of numeral six - the numeral still remains six - and use the stick to make equal sign to not equal sign. the equation becomes 6 + 4 IS NOT EQUAL to 4
    Last edited by zebra16; 13-04-2016 at 05:17 PM.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by கால பைரவன் View Post
    Found two more.

5 + 4 ≠ 4 (move the bottom left vertical stick from 6 and put it across the 'equal to' sign to make it a 'not equal to' sign)

6 - 4 ≠ 4 (similar as above)

Hehehe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zebra16 View Post
    Remove the horizontal stick from the top of numeral six - the numeral still remains six - and use the stick to make equal sign to not equal sign. the equation becomes 6 + 4 IS NOT EQUAL to 9
    Remove the bottom right vertical stick from 6 to make it E and put across the equal to sign to make it ≠. and the equation becomes

E + 4 ≠ 4

TCK
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by auh View Post
    Remove the bottom right vertical stick from 6 to make it E and put across the equal to sign to make it ≠. and the equation becomes

E + 4 ≠ 4
    Do you write 3 like a kid??

I guess the puzzle is only with numbers.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    what does E stand for in math?

TCK
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra16 View Post
    Remove the horizontal stick from the top of numeral six - the numeral still remains six - and use the stick to make equal sign to not equal sign. the equation becomes 6 + 4 IS NOT EQUAL to 4
    I told this solution when my nephew's wife brought in the fundA but my family said that I should NOT change that 6!!
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast