• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are women more attracted to men with beards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do women like men with beards?

According to a recent study, women prefer men with a 10-day beard over a clean-shaven face.
The study was conducted by researchers from University of New South Wales who found that both men and women rated men with beards as more attractive and as people with high parenting ability. However, when it comes to clean-shaven faces, men and women fixed different levels of attractiveness; for women rated them the lowest, while men rated them just above men who had a light stubble.

"Our findings confirm that beardedness affects judgments of male socio-sexual attributes and suggest that an intermediate level of beardedness is most attractive while full-bearded men may be perceived as better fathers who could protect and invest in offspring," the researchers wrote

ben-affleck.jpg

Let us know the Views of Women members Here!!
Women Find Men with a 10-Day Beard Attractive, Masculine: Study : Health & Medicine : Nature World News
Men with beards: Are they more attractive to women? - Chatelaine
Do Women Like Men With Beards - Facial Hair Study

Nah, nobody seems to like my beard or mustache. I need to meet the women in this survey. :D

Conditions Apply biswa Sir!! Men with 10 day beard !! probably without any silver hair protruding in between !!

hi
some months back...i saw a NEEYA NAANA SERIAL....gopinath's special question abt college gals like beard/mustache or clean shaved...

i saw that serial....many gals voted for clean shave guys....but i dont remember the serial....

Conditions Apply biswa Sir!! Men with 10 day beard !! probably without any silver hair protruding in between !!

You are right, Mr. PJ though I dont know how you found out about the silver hair!

But the only time my wife objected to my being clean shaven is when she thought some people may think I was younger than her. Also she wondered who had asked me to shave!

hi
some months back...i saw a NEEYA NAANA SERIAL....gopinath's special question abt college gals like beard/mustache or clean shaved...

i saw that serial....many gals voted for clean shave guys....but i dont remember the serial....

tbs Sir

our guys are very poor in growing handsome Beards!! See the picture i have posted; Our guys grow the beard like KODUVA...

You are right, Mr. PJ though I dont know how you found out about the silver hair!

But the only time my wife objected to my being clean shaven is when she thought some people may think I was younger than her. Also she wondered who had asked me to shave!

Watch out biswa Sir. no one ever read a woman's mind!!

asaram.jpeg

Will that be considered?

narendra.jpeg

How about that?

rahul.jpeg

Can he win?

virat.jpeg

May be this will do the trick, he scored the fastest 5000 runs in ODI and that is the record.

Last edited:
tbs Sir

our guys are very poor in growing handsome Beards!! See the picture i have posted; Our guys grow the beard like KODUVA...
hi paddhu sir,

when i was in the army...WE HAVE MUSTACHE ALLOWANCE....IN ARMY MUSTACHE IS MUST......i think in navy beard allowance....

in defence forces ONLY NAVY IS ALLOWED BEARDS FOR ALL....in army only sikhs are allowed due to religious reasons...otherwise

beards not allowed....when i was army many south indian boys apply for beards during sabarimala season as special case....

I think that this survey may not be applicable across ethnicities/cultures... Not many indian girls prefer the "wise & mature" beard.

I am tolerated for any kind of look except the long hair look - both face and head. But the exception is precisely what I prefer. I am not rich enough to sport silver hair, but still...

:)

Here's a woman's view. Yes, some gals may like hirsute men or men with a ten-day stubble. The Taliban are supposed to grow beards as a sign of masculinity but I can't say they are very attractive to women! :). And the Tehelka editor-in-chief Tarun Rajpal has a nice salt-n-pepper beard, but he's quite a creep, from the sound of it.
As for me, a guy with a sense of humour wins hands down, bearded or baby-faced!

My picture perfect in OP has a handsome look , looks like a young vibrant Lion:Rahul has that look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back