• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why mention by color?

sravna

People differ in the color of their skin as in many other attributes. But why choose the color of the skin to call someone or a group? Why cant i choose some attribute that is favorable and convenient to me to call you? What about the your goodness or righteousness ? Can i call the wicked people as dark? For example some of the white americans as dark white americans or some of the Russians or for that matter any fair skinned people as dark white if i presume they are wicked?

Think about it folks. It is not fair to name people by the color of their skin and project superiority on that basis.

People differ in the color of their skin as in many other attributes. But why choose the color of the skin to call someone or a group? Why cant i choose some attribute that is favorable and convenient to me to call you? What about the your goodness or righteousness ? Can i call the wicked people as dark? For example some of the white americans as dark white americans or some of the Russians or for that matter any fair skinned people as dark white if i presume they are wicked?

Think about it folks. It is not fair to name people by the color of their skin and project superiority on that basis.
Micheal Jackson sang that in his song Black or White.

He sang..."I'm not going to spend my life being a color"

Latest ads

Back