• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Theetu and kuzhi tharpanam

Balasundar

My cousin brother (father's younger brother's son) passed away in a road accident yesterday. I am resident of coimbatore and present in chennai to be with my mother. 1. Whether the theetu for us is for 10 days or 13 days 2. Is it a must to perform kuzhi tharpanam at the place where rituals are performed or I can do it at home. 3. After visiting the kartha and widow who are at madurai, can we proceed to coimbatore or should come back to chennai and proceed to coimbatore.
Your advise please.
Regards
Balasundar

ten days theetu; it is a must to do kuzhi tharpanam. you can do it in your coimbatore house on tenth day with the help of your aathu vadhyar. you can go to madurai stay there in a hotel After taking bath in madurai lodging hotel and take tiffen then visit tha kartha and widow. come back to hotel/lodge take another bath now. take meals. then you may proceed to coimbatore.

ten days theetu; it is a must to do kuzhi tharpanam. you can do it in your coimbatore house on tenth day with the help of your aathu vadhyar. you can go to madurai stay there in a hotel After taking bath in madurai lodging hotel and take tiffen then visit tha kartha and widow. come back to hotel/lodge take another bath now. take meals. then you may proceed to coimbatore.
Thank you very much

Latest ads

Back