• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Misleading of maya is in making one distracted by appearances and believe them only as real.

Last edited:
There is fine balance performed here. The force of maya and the force of truth. When the latter prevails lessons are imbibed

Chennai and Bangalore should see reduction in crime and violence. Other places and other applications to follow soon

I have developed a way by which I can transfer spiritual energy onto anything and that anything can be used to solve almost any problem. This seems to work better than transferring energy directly to where the problem exists.

Anyone can test it for free

It is with profound sorrow I inform you that my father passed away yesterday in USA.

The pigs are at work again. My father's death is definitely foul play orchestrated by the U.S using technology.

The fact is I humiliated them so much in public that they did this shameless job.

My father's death just like my wife could have been averted by God but I have a strong sense He is multiplying their negative karma which they duly deserve for all their misdeeds in the past century.
Karmic reactions intensifying. Lot lot more to play out

Spirituality transcends technology

Spiritual power going beyond the grasp of technological power

Last edited:
The real magic of spiritual energy happens after the transcending point of physical energy. About to happen. By transcending point i mean the energy beyond which physical energy simply gets assimilated into the timeless.

Latest ads

Back