• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spirituality and Technology for Self and Socio economic development

Name of the organization

Mahakalpa Spirituality and Technology

The separate ongoing work on AI, spirituality and education will be revamped and consolidated in accordance with the objectives and plans of the proposed work.

Vision

To awaken the latent immense positivity in humans employing technology as the foundation thereby help creating a paradigmatic ethic that espouses collaboration and competition in a constructive way.

Mission

To use spiritual capabilities to guide people and solve their problems and to develop technology that people can use to more profoundly understand the mundane and stoke their curiosity towards nature and its wonders.

Vision

To awaken the latent immense positivity in humans employing technology as the foundation thereby help creating a paradigmatic ethic that espouses collaboration and competition in a constructive way.

Mission

To use spiritual capabilities to guide people and solve their problems and to develop technology that people can use to more profoundly understand the mundane and stoke their curiosity towards nature and its wonders.
Believe me..we can do nuts for others.
We can only do anything for our ownselves.
Also if we want our last thoughts to be focussed on God/ Spirituality its only possible if we have spent our whole life in spirituality or at least the last half of our lives.

Try getting a man who is terminally ill to focus on God...if he is a Hindu its almost next to impossible if he has not spent his live dwelling on God though he claims to be a theist.

Somehow the Heaven-Hell concept of the Abrahamic religion works well for them to desire heaven and the desire to be with God.

Why is a Hindu so resistant to focus on God if they are dying?
The mind either goes into denial or start asking what they did wrong to suffer..instead of trying to think of their next journey, they start having 1008 questions about why they should suffer when they never did anything bad.

Dont waste your time Sravna.
Just focus on yourself.

Believe me..we can do nuts for others.
We can only do anything for our ownselves.
Also if we want our last thoughts to be focussed on God/ Spirituality its only possible if we have spent our whole life in spirituality or at least the last half of our lives.

Try getting a man who is terminally ill to focus on God...if he is a Hindu its almost next to impossible if he has not spent his live dwelling on God though he claims to be a theist.

Somehow the Heaven-Hell concept of the Abrahamic religion works well for them to desire heaven and the desire to be with God.

Why is a Hindu so resistant to focus on God if they are dying?
The mind either goes into denial or start asking what they did wrong to suffer..instead of trying to think of their next journey, they start having 1008 questions about why they should suffer when they never did anything bad.

Dont waste your time Sravna.
Just focus on yourself.
Nothing is a waste if you get fulfillment out of your work dear Renuka.

Believe me life would sound shallow if we are focussed only on self. Besides I feel my capabilities will go waste otherwise.

I am not going to take my bank balance to the next birth. Don't we deserve quality feelings as long as we live? You will get that only when you see smile on others face and you made a little contribution towards that.

Nothing is a waste if you get fulfillment out of your work dear Renuka.

Believe me life would sound shallow if we are focussed only on self. Besides I feel my capabilities will go waste otherwise.

I am not going to take my bank balance to the next birth. Don't we deserve quality feelings as long as we live? You will get that only when you see smile on others face and you made a little contribution towards that.
I guess you havent met those dying and yet reject every help.

I guess you havent met those dying and yet reject every help.
Thats the point Renuka. We need to work on the formative years of peoples lives. That would bring about a revolution. So childrens education is high on my list.

Lessons learnt

For every action there is an more than equal and opposite reaction. I knew this but learnt it to be true in a slightly modified form. The equations have to be tinkered with though, to keep it mathematically correct.

The action is the culprit and lot more unjustified than the reaction. It is unprovcoked but reaction occurs only after provocation.

Starting on Vijayadasami.

Mahakalpa technology will be seeking long-term solutions for vexing problems afflicting society, using technology and spirituality.

A mahakalpa is the life span of Brahma which is more than 100 trillion human years. By the time a mahakalpa ends every thing returns to pure spiritual state and merges with Brahman.

That idea forms the spirit of the venture.

I really believe that it is supported not only by the blessings but the actual involvement of divinity.

Direct involvement of Lord Muruga on the ferocious side, Goddess Durga on the ferocious side and Lord Krishna. Involvement of all of divinity behind the scenes with Lord Ganesha starting it off.

Doing it alone, it involves operating at a different level to outdo the money strength, knowledge strength and people strength, but something that seems possible thanks to the powerful spiritual energy that can be generated and the involvement of divinity.

With Lord Ganesha's blessings and blessings and involvement of goddess Durga, Lord Muruga and Lord Krishna started my concern Mahakalpa Technology on the very auspicious day of Vijayadasami.

The first problem is developing a logical basis and guide for using spiritual energy in technology. True and fundamental understanding of reality required.

The broadest premise that forms the basis of my concern is the male force trying to understand the female force like Krishna trying to understand why Radha loves Hm so much. Even the dharma adharma thing comes within this scope with adharma falling in line with dharma a consequence of male force understanding the female force and hence totally synching with it.

Technology can help a great deal in the attitude and behaviour of people. It should not numb the thinking of people but elevate it. My goal is to work in that direction. Spiritual energy is highly suited for driving that purpose as it has not only inbuilt intelligence but also all the elements of ethics inbuilt.

Current technology based on analytical logic cant go far. So the talk of AI replacing humans is all crap. AI as it is and as iot will be based on the current philosophy of science and technology will continue to play second or third fiddle to humans. Scientists are way too egoistic and narrow minded to think beyond the physical world.

No wonder they are taking a severe and humiliating beating in their fight against spirituality.

As their signals have lost their effects on me, they no wonder are resorting fully to voice and engaged in childish prattle. This is some adamance. I wonder whether they will ever grow up.

Last edited:
I think I now have a reasonably good start on the theory of spiritual energy. But it seems to be a real ocean. Will share more soon.

Theory seems to have started off well. But still nagging implementation problems. Let's see. Should be sorted out soon.

Theory shaping up really well. Solutions to some long standing problems in physics seem promising. But more work to be done regarding implementation and making the ideas workeable.

It seems parallel universes and lokas are real. Time travel is feasible but deepest reality, one which is supposed to happen cannot be changed. Nature ensures its harmony and intelligence and beauty remain intact.

Last edited:
Other tentative findings.

Spiritual energy and physical energy are two different things in terms of qualities though the latter comes from the former.

The concept of God has basis in reality. That supreme energy is responsible for everything. All actions and thoughts are due to Him. He is omnipresent. The intelligence and power and magical capabilities are mind boggling.

Latest ads

Back