• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Right Age To Marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
gender has got nothing to do with friendships. its your imagination if I can take the liberty of saying so

I do agree I have a wild wild west type of imagination!LOL

BTW when a person is ruled by estrogen their friendship with members of their same sex usually mimics their own hormonal cycle..so you will see a variation in how they view their own friends.

But its a different story when it comes to friendship with the opposite sex...you see both males and females need their minute dose of Sattva Flirting.

Sattva Flirting is like how members of the opposite sex pleasantly exchange thoughts with each other and have a hidden desire to be praised in a Sattva way by the opposite sex.All of us subconsciously do some amount of Sattva Flirting like joking with each other at parties..religious events or even a harmless get together.

Sattva Flirting does not cause any spike in testosterone or estrogen but it does release some amount of endorphins that make us happy in a positive way.

I do agree I have a wild wild west type of imagination!LOL

BTW when a person is ruled by estrogen their friendship with members of their same sex usually mimics their own hormonal cycle..so you will see a variation in how they view their own friends.

But its a different story when it comes to friendship with the opposite sex...you see both males and females need their minute dose of Sattva Flirting.

Sattva Flirting is like how members of the opposite sex pleasantly exchange thoughts with each other and have a hidden desire to be praised in a Sattva way by the opposite sex.All of us subconsciously do some amount of Sattva Flirting like joking with each other at parties..religious events or even a harmless get together.

Sattva Flirting does not cause any spike in testosterone or estrogen but it does release some amount of endorphins that make us happy in a positive way.
Rji ugh sattva flirting. Only you can think up of such a thing. shall we ask sravvna about this flirting. OMG what an expression .I have to concede you have made your point

I think marriage is more about having a contract. One can have friendship, love and companionship with or without a marriage.
love ,friendship are add ons to make marriage attractive.I concede that without marrige such things are possible . but these attract a price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back