• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Post more.. share more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K L might be a bit far away for Renu! How about meeting at Penang?? :D

RR ji,

I stay an 40 mins away from KL if there is no traffic.

Penang is 5 hours away from me.

These days we have too much restrictions out here with some Islamization too...so dont hope for any Vegas fun!

In one of the East Coast states here ruled by an different state government..men and women cant sit together at a cinema.

They have separate sections for males and females and lights would be on during movie.

So most cinemas there shut down cos families cant sit together cos even husband and wife cant sit together!

Its only in one state ruled by a muslim state government that is like this..other states its Ok.

Last edited:
Dear Renuka Ji,

Thanks for your encouragement. I am a fan of you and fellow members Raji Ram Ji, Vaagmi Ji and Sravna Ji.

I read your posts and they are very nice.

Regards

Varadharajan

Dear Ganesh Ji, Many thank for your encouragement.

I will try to participate more in the forum discussion

Dear Renu and Vaagmi Sir,

The ball is in Renu's court! :D

Kabali movie - lunch meeting - site seeing in K L; sponsored by Renu!! :lol:

Dear Renuka Ji,

Thanks for your encouragement. I am a fan of you and fellow members Raji Ram Ji, Vaagmi Ji and Sravna Ji.

Regards

Varadharajan

Dear Rajav Ji,

Then join all of us regularly..give us a chance to be your fan too!

Who knows all of us in Forum might become your Jabra Fan!LOL

Follow karun Forum pe
Tag karun Facebook pe
Tere quiz mein Google ko beat kar diya

Mirror mein tu dikhta hai
Neend mein tu tikk ta hai
Tere madness ne mujhe dhet kar diya

Tu hai sodde ke botal
Main banta tera
Main toh handle karun
Har tanta tera
Mere dil ke mobile ka tu unlimited plan ho gaya

Main tera haaye re jabra
Hoye re jabra fan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra
O tujhe dekhte hi dil mein dhan te nan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra

Dear Rajav Ji,

Then join all of us regularly..give us a chance to be your fan too!

Who knows all of us in Forum might become your Jabra Fan!LOL

Follow karun Forum pe
Tag karun Facebook pe
Tere quiz mein Google ko beat kar diya

Mirror mein tu dikhta hai
Neend mein tu tikk ta hai
Tere madness ne mujhe dhet kar diya

Tu hai sodde ke botal
Main banta tera
Main toh handle karun
Har tanta tera
Mere dil ke mobile ka tu unlimited plan ho gaya

Main tera haaye re jabra
Main tera haaye re jabra
O tujhe dekhte hi dil mein dhan te nan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra

A Doctor, Philosopher now a poet, you are becoming (or should I say already become) a multifaceted personality!

A Doctor, Philosopher now a poet, you are becoming (or should I say already become) a multifaceted personality!

Aiyo Ganesh Ji,

I only changed the 1st line and used the word Forum.

This is not my poetry yaar...this is from the SRK's movie Fan where his song Jabra Fan was made into 8 languages in India and also there was an Arabic version.

There is also a Tamil version called Takara Fan which SRK dedicated to Thalaiva Rajinikanth!

Fan song Hindi is sung by Nakash Aziz and he also sang the Tamil and Telegu version.

But I do write poetry too in free time...sometimes.

Dear Renuka Ji,

Regards

Varadharajan

Rajavji,

So you have put me in the company of stars. Give me five minutes so that I can swoon and get up. Luckily my shoulder is not frozen and so I can reach my back and pat myself. LOL.

Rajavji,

So you have put me in the company of stars. Give me five minutes so that I can swoon and get up. Luckily my shoulder is not frozen and so I can reach my back and pat myself. LOL.

Dear Vaagmi ji,

I am in this forum for more than 2 years now and find most of your posts very interesting. Especially those related to viashnavam.

I learnt a lot from your posts.

Many thanks for those

Regards

Raja
(Varadharajan)

Dear Vaagmi ji,

I am in this forum for more than 2 years now and find most of your posts very interesting. Especially those related to viashnavam.

I learnt a lot from your posts.

Many thanks for those

Regards

Raja
(Varadharajan)

Thank you. The credit must go to the teachers who all have taught me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back