• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Online Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who indulge in all kinds of vices, and come to squat in internet forums & crap – “I freaked out, I freaked out… you did not freak out…” are mental cases & needs to be sent to Kilpaukaum mental hospital !! LOL !!

These who think these are opposing points of views may themselves require counseling … LOL !!

Last edited:
Jaykay ji...what happened?

Everyone has a streak of insanity in them..its just that we interpret it in various ways.

I have come to believe that no one is actually 100% sane.

A 100% sane person can only be a fake.

So relax dude..break free..do not feel bound by anything..just simply exists..do no harm to yourself or others..stand up and speak out when you have to and sit down and watch others stand up when they have too.

Everyone thinks that good is the ultimate but even good can be ugly when it becomes an obsession and breeds extremism.

So why be stuck in the triad of The Good, Bad and Ugly?

The journey only begins when good and bad ceases to exists.

Till then none of us have boarded the vehicle.

The vehicle is still in the parking bay..no one has boarded it cos everyone is busy either being good or bad and that's an ugly scene.

So what are we waiting for?

Just simply exists!

Then board the vehicle..as I said earlier..only then our true journey begins.

Destination?

Ask your captain?

Who is the captain?

Ask yourself.

Who is Self.

Aham Brahmaasmi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back