• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My jokes in Tamil and English

Status
Not open for further replies.
கடியோ கடி

ஆசிரியர் : (பரீட்சை ஹாலில்) ஏண்டா பார்முலா எல்லாம் விரல்ல எழுதி வச்சி அதைப் பார்த்து காப்பி அடிக்கிறியா?

மாணவன் : எங்க கிளாஸ் டீச்சர் தான் சொன்னாங்க பார்முலா எல்லாம் "ஃபிங்கர் டிப்ஸ்"லே வெச்சி இருக்கணும்னு.

Question: What would you like to have ..Fruit juice, Soda, Tea, Chocolate, Milo, or Coffee?

Answer: Tea, please.

Question: Ceylon tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Ice tea or green tea?

Answer: Ceylon tea

Question: How would you like it? Black or White?

Answer: White

Question: Milk, Whitener, or Condensed milk ?

Answer: With milk.

Question: Goat milk, Camel milk or cow milk?

Answer: With cow milk please.

Question: Milk from Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?

Answer: Um, I’ll take it black.

Question: Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?

Answer: With sugar.

Question: Beet sugar or cane sugar ?

Answer: Cane sugar.

Question: White , brown or yellow sugar?

Answer: Forget about tea; just give me a glass of water instead.

Question: Mineral water or still water?

Answer: Mineral water

Question: Flavoured or non-flavoured?

Answer: I’ll rather die of thirst.

A man and his wife were seeking a divorce at a local court. But the custody of their child posed a problem.

The mother jumped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she had brought the child into this world, she should retain custody.

The man also wanted custody of his child. The judge asked for his side of the story too.

After a long moment of silence, the man rose from his chair and argued, “Your Honour, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out, does the Pepsi belong to me or to the machine?”

Rupert and Elaine, a young couple, got married and went happily on their honeymoon.

When they got back, Elaine immediately 'phoned her mother and her mother obviously asked, 'How was the honeymoon, dearest?'Ironing Board

'Oh, Ma,' she replied, 'the honeymoon was wonderful. So romantic...'

Then Elaine burst out crying. 'But, Ma, as soon as we returned home Rupert started using the most ghastly language... saying things I've never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home.... Please Ma.'

'Calm down, Elaine!,' said her mother, 'Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?'

Still sobbing, Elaine whispered, 'Oh, Ma...words like dust, wash, cook, and iron.'

You love flowers, but you cut them.

You love animals, but you eat them.

You tell me you love me,

so now I'm scared!

நீங்க பத்து வருஷத்துக்கு முன்னாலே காஞ்சீபுரத்துக்குப் பக்கத்துலே ஒரு இடம் வாங்கினீங்களே. அதுக்குப் பட்டா வாங்கிட்டீங்களா?

வாங்கின கையோட பட்டாவுக்கு அப்ளை பண்ணினேன். இது வரையிலும் கிடைக்கலை.

இல்லியே. அப்ளை பண்ணினா ஒரு மாசத்துக்குள்ளே கொடுத்துடுவாங்களே.

நான் அந்த ஒரு மாசத்துக்காகத்தான் பத்து வருஷமாக் காத்துக்கிட்டு இருக்கேன்.

ஒத்தன் தண்ணி வித்து கோடீஸ்வரனானான்.

ஒத்தன் தண்ணி அடிச்சே பூண்டி ஆனான்

ஒருத்தன் பாட்டில் தண்ணி வாங்கியே ஆண்டியானான்.

ஒருத்தன் எல்லாருக்கும் தண்ணி காட்டியே பெரிய மனுஷன் ஆனான்

ஆனா இப்ப தண்ணிதான் எல்லாருக்கும் தண்ணி காட்டிக்கிட்டு இருக்கு.

Dylan is in a queue at the Supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and is giving him a big 'hello'.

He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although her face is vaguely familiar, Dylan can't place where he might know her from, so he says, 'Sorry, do you know me?'

She replies, 'I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children'

Dylan's mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, 'Blimey!' he says, 'Did we meet on Frank's stag do in Newport? Dylan continued, 'When I was released from the police station and got back to the hotel room, you had gone.'

No, 'she replies, 'I'm your son's English Teacher'. I call my students " my children"

T 20 கிரிக்கெட் மேட்ச் பார்க்கிற சாக்குலே நீங்க டீ 20 தடவை சாப்பிடறீங்க. இது உங்களுக்கே நியாயமா இருக்கா?

குரு: ஆசையை அடக்கு. அதுதான் மோட்சத்திற்குப் போவதற்கு ஒரே வழி.
ஏடாகூட சிஷ்யன் 1: ஆசையைஅடக்கணும் நினைக்கிறதே ஒருஆசை தானே குருவே!
ஏடாகூட சிஷ்யன் 2: மோட்சத்திற்குப்போகணும்னு நினைக்கறதும் ஒரு ஆசை தானே குருவே!
குரு: உங்களை மாதிரி சிஷ்யர்களை யெல்லாம் கரையேத்தணும் நான் நினைத்தேனே அந்த ஆசையை நான் முதலில் அடக்கியிருக்கவேண்டும்

கல்யாணத்திற்காக அந்தப் பொண்ணும் பையனும் பறந்துகிட்டிருந்தாங்களே. கடைசியிலே என்ன ஆச்சு?
கடைசியிலே அந்த ரெண்ணு பேரும் பறந்துகிட்டிருந்த விமானத்துலே கல்யாணம் பண்ணிக்கிட்டாங்க.

கல்யாணத்திற்காக அந்தப் பொண்ணும் பையனும் பறந்துகிட்டிருந்தாங்களே. கடைசியிலே என்ன ஆச்சு?
கடைசியிலே அந்த ரெண்ணு பேரும் பறந்துகிட்டிருந்த விமானத்துலே கல்யாணம் பண்ணிக்கிட்டாங்க.

யார் இந்தப் பொண்ணு? ரொம்ப ஸ்லோவா இருக்காளே?
அவ பக்கத்து வீட்டுப் பொண்ணு. பேர் ஸ்லோசனா. அவதான் அவங்க வீட்டுக் கடைசிப் பொண்ணு. ரொம்ப நாள் கழிச்சிப் பிறந்தவ.
பேர் தான் அப்படினன்னா, பிறப்பும் ரொம்ப ஸ்லோவா?

Last edited:
ஏன்னா!கொஞ்ச நேரம் பொறுத்திருந்தா நான் சமையல் பண்ணிடுவேன். நீங்க சாப்பிட்டுட்டுப் போயிடலாம்.
இல்லை. நீ சமைச்சு சாப்பிட்டுக்கோ. நான் வெளியிலே சாப்பிட்டுக்கறேன்.
நன்னா இருக்கே நீங்க சொல்றது. நானும் உஙகளோடேயே வெளியிலே சாப்பிட வரேன். ஒரு நாளாவது நல்ல சாப்பாடு சாப்பிடணுங்கற ஆசை எனக்கு மட்டும் இருக்காதா என்ன?

Last edited:
He asked a Chinese girl for her number.

She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!"

He said "Wow"

Then his friend said " she means 6663628

Last edited:
அவர் லஞ்சம் வாங்கறதுலே மகா கெட்டிக்கார்.

எப்படிச்சொல்றே?

மத்தவங்களையெல்லாம்போல 100 ரூபா வாங்கிட்டு 5 வருஷம் ஜெயிலுக்குப் போகாம, லட்சம் லட்சமா வாங்கி 5 வருஷம் மந்திரியா இருந்தவர்.

A lady is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.
“I want you to stop eating regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you’ll have lost at least five pounds.”
When the lady returns, she’s lost nearly 20 pounds.
“Why, that’s amazing!” the doctor says. “Did you follow my instructions?”
The lady nods. “I’ll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day.” “From hunger, you mean?” said the doctor.
“No, from skipping,” replied the lady.

Daughter : what is Marriage?
Mom: marriage is just a fancy word for adopting an overgrown male child who cannot be handled by his parents anymore

அழகுப் போட்டியிலை ஜெயிச்ச பொண்ணு ஏன் அழறா?
அவ பாட்டி அவளை "உன் மூஞ்சியும் மொகரக் கட்டையும்" னு திட்டிட்டாங்களாம்

So two Irishmen are traveling to Australia. Before they leave home, one of their dads gives them both a bit of advice: "You watch them Aussie cab drivers. They'll rob you blind. Don't you go paying them what they ask. You haggle." At the Sydney airport, the Irishmen catch a cab to their hotel. When they reach their destination, the cabbie says, "That'll be twenty dollars, lads." "Oh no you don't! My dad warned me about you. You'll only be getting fifteen dollars from me," says one of the men. "And you'll only be getting fifteen from me too," adds the other.

வீட்டு அம்மாள்: தீபாவளி, பொங்கல், புது வருஷம் இப்படி எதையாவது சொல்லி எப்பப் பார்த்தாலும் எதையாவது கேட்டுக்கிட்டே இருக்கியே?

வேலைக்காரி: ஆமாம். பெரிசா சொல்ல வந்துட்டே. அரசாங்கம் டாண் டாண்ணு டிவி என்ன, கிரைண்டர் என்ன, மிக்ஸி என்ன இப்படி எதுவும் நாங்க கேட்காமலே எங்களுக்குக் கொடுத்துக்கிட்டிருக்கு. பிஸ்ஸாத்து ஒரு சேலை, தம்மாத்து போனஸ் கொடுக்குறதுக்கு இப்படி மூக்காலே அழுவுறியே.

probably many old people living in cold climates will agree with me
Walking is after all a small exercise!
Daily I go for a walk to Valley view Park with my daughter and son in law by around 8 o'clock in the morning by car, where I make six rounds covering a distance of around a mile and a half as a daily exercise. But walking is not at all a big exercise for me and is no botheration. But what really bothers me is wearing socks ( since my hands are not able to reach my feet, perhaps because my back is too stiff and straight with age - if I have a hunch on my back, that may help me-), wearing shoes, another ordeal, then wearing winter jacket, zipping of which is always a great challenge, wearing head cover exposing only a little part of my face so that people don't get other doubts, hand gloves wearing which results invariably in search of my fingers, many times resulting in a doubt whether I have missed a few of my fingers or not, getting into the car and with the gloves in hand trying to fix the seat belt in the right slot,
all these are very very trying exercises more than my walk. And now comes the climax. Once I get ready in my space suit and get into the seat belt of the car , it starts itching on my head that is fully covered or in my back covered by some three or four layers of clothes, not easily reachable by both hands. the resulting irritation is beyond words
You have to become old enough to experience what I say and until then these may look like an old man's prattle. I wish all of you live long and become old enough to enjoy such experiences.

டேய், நீ இந்தத் தடவை பரீட்சையிலே முதல் மார்க் வாங்க முயற்சிக்கணும். அதுக்காக நல்லா படிக்கணும். என்ன புரிஞ்சுதா?
அப்பா, அதுக்கு நான் மாத்திரம் ட்ரை பண்ணினா பத்தாது.
அப்படின்னா?
மத்தவங்க எல்லாரும் என்னைவிட குறைச்சலா மார்க் வாங்க ட்ரை பண்ணினாத்தான் அது நடக்கும்.

என் தலைவர் என்னைத் துடப்பம் எடுத்துக் கூட்டணும்னு சொன்னாக்கூட நான் கூட்டத்தயார்.
அது சரி. இப்ப துடப்பத்தோடே எங்கே கிளம்பிட்டீங்க?
தலைவர் இன்னிக்கு மந்திரி சபையைக்கூட்டணும்னு சொன்னார். அதான் மந்திரி சபையைக் கூட்டப் போறேன்.

A man went to his lawyer and told him, "My neighbor owes me $500 and he won’t pay up. What should I do?" "Do you have any proof he owes you the money?" asked the lawyer. "Nope," replied the man. "OK, then write him a letter asking him for the $5,000 he owed you," said the lawyer. "But it's only $500," replied the man. "Precisely. That’s what he will reply and then you’ll have your proof!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back