• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

moola nakshatra female rituals or pooja or dosha

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think about stars and astrology then you have no faith in god. Believe in god. Chant the rama nama 1008 times every day. You chant any name of god. Think good, feel positive

Every star and raasi is a good one and there are no bad ones. No astrological book today or of the olden days has said bad things about any star. These things have been manifested by humans themselves.

KIndly look at it in this angle: Imagine the situation if your sister had gone through if she had been moolam star. what would you have done?

Even after this if they girl is creating a problem and their parents are also giving you a problem...then god bless you

good mrng mr.mahens ,its nice that u have read all the posts regarding your question,but then sir i think no one here view this forum as time pass job sort .they give their valuable time & suggestions.no one is intended to hurt any body.each person view it in different point of view.as you said go &meet a good astrologer ,take things in positive way .do not over load your mental tension ,live your life in each minute & enjoy .good luck.

Dear Mahens,
Greetings!
I happened to come across this thread only now. Hence, the delayed reply.
I could very well appreciate your state of mind.

I am a student of vedic astrology for over 3 decades now.
Despite knowing my daughter in law was born in Moola star 3rd pada, I agreed to the marriage of my son whole heartedly. It was a love marriage.
I prayed to my Kuladeivam ( Lord Swaminatha) to take care things and went ahead with the marriage. Needless to say, immediately after marriage, I took both my son and DIL to my Kuladeivam temple and performed abhishekam/ pooja etc. I firmly believed in Him and left everything in His hands. As usual He didn't disappoint us. It is over 3 years now and all of us - myself, my son & daugter-in-law, are fine. We continue to share a great relationship.
Yes, I did fall very sick suddenly, immediately after their marriage but recovered well with timely treatment and prayers. I would be a fool, if I were to attribute this set back in health to my daughter - in- law's birth star and would have messed up the happiness of my son / DIL as well as ours. (As some astrolgers will forcast, the match would have left my wife a widow)
:D
In this context, I would like to share with you that whenever my close friends approach me for consultations with some 'unsurmountable' issues, I precribe the following parihara - Pray sincerly to your Kuladeivam and leave the issue in his Hands. He will take care of things. But, trust you must in Him whole heartedly.

Hope this suggestion helps you.
Cheers,

Anbudan,
RRG

Last edited:
Moola Nakshtra

I have two daughters born in the moola Nakshtra. I never worried about their marriage or eduction and so on when they born. At that time I am not rich. I am getting all the day to day needs and even acquired house hold articles, two wheelers, own house etc, only after their birth. I am lucky to have two daughters in the moola nakshttra and still all are happy in our family. I am It means Molla Nakshtra, nirmoola ( vanish) all poverty of their family. My elder daughter is a BE graduate and at her school days she complete Typewriting higher and Shorthand (lower) all in very first attempt. My younger daughter is a qualified CA and MCom graduate. Still she is perusing some higher studies. Coming to the point, regarding my daughters marriage their father in law and mother in laws laws willingly wants to marry them and they are very well now. Especially in my elder daughter's case, I protest to avoid the marriage quoting Moola Nakshtra and her father in law is not in belief of such things and he ready to accept my daughter as their daughter-in-law. My second daughter's father in law and mother in law also willing to accept her to his son. In these two cases they never demand anything and to treat my daughters more then their own daughters and celebrating their birthday. I never celebrating my daughters birth day from the beginning itself. I wants to share this because to give importance and respect to my Sambandhis for their greatness, and at the same time I request those persons who are against the bad impression about the Moola Nakshtra concept in the Marriage field.
Vazgha Vallamudan - Poojayaya Raghaverbndraya - Nava Brindavanam Baje.Nava Brindavanam Baje.

Dear Mahens,
Greetings!
I happened to come across this thread only now. Hence, the delayed reply.
I could very well appreciate your state of mind.

I am a student of vedic astrology for over 3 decades now.
Despite knowing my daughter in law was born in Moola star 3rd pada, I agreed to the marriage of my son whole heartedly. It was a love marriage.
I prayed to my Kuladeivam ( Lord Swaminatha) to take care things and went ahead with the marriage. Needless to say, immediately after marriage, I took both my son and DIL to my Kuladeivam temple and performed abhishekam/ pooja etc. I firmly believed in Him and left everything in His hands. As usual He didn't disappoint us. It is over 3 years now and all of us - myself, my son & daugter-in-law, are fine. We continue to share a great relationship.
Yes, I did fall very sick suddenly, immediately after their marriage but recovered well with timely treatment and prayers. I would be a fool, if I were to attribute this set back in health to my daughter - in- law's birth star and would have messed up the happiness of my son / DIL as well as ours. (As some astrolgers will forcast, the match would have left my wife a widow)
:D
In this context, I would like to share with you that whenever my close friends approach me for consultations with some 'unsurmountable' issues, I precribe the following parihara - Pray sincerly to your Kuladeivam and leave the issue in his Hands. He will take care of things. But, trust you must in Him whole heartedly.

Hope this suggestion helps you.
Cheers,

Anbudan,
RRG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back