• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lady techie hacked to death in Nungampakkam Railwa station

Status
Not open for further replies.
We too can comment..May be the murder was enacted by Islamic fundamentalists in connivance with Dravidian racist supremacists! This is the world of social media..By telling a lie 100 times may be it is perceived as truth!! Reckless statements are being made by political parties to divert attention! May be Thirumavalavan is a stooge of Arab money??

At station, Ramkumar gives murder recap
CHENNAI, July 17, 2016

17TH_STATION2_G_17_2935634f.jpg

Probe continues:The suspect in the Swathi murder case was taken to Nungambakkam station during his three-day interrogation. Photo: B. Jothi Ramalingam
Police take him to the platform, make him demonstrate how he killed Swathi and escaped

Even as the process to prepare the charge sheet in the sensational Swathi murder case has begun, police sources said that during the three-day interrogation of the suspect P. Ramkumar, he was taken to the Nungambakkam railway station to demonstrate how he escaped after the murder.
On Wednesday evening, the police took Ramkumar into their custody and interrogated him till Friday.
“We took him to the Nungambakkam railway station in a private taxi and gathered details including how he committed the murder, how he escaped from the scene of crime and where he abandoned his weapon,” said a police source.
Police officers said that this was part of the investigation.
Now, the police teams are in the process of preparing the charge sheet based on witnesses and evidences. “We are awaiting reports from a forensic lab on whether the CCTV grab matches the photograph taken after his arrest. Apart from this, all the other evidence is ready. Any agency can take up the case and their investigation result will surely match with ours,” said an officer.
Sources said Ramkumar has not been speaking much . “From our interaction with him, we feel he was carried away by some Tamil movies which highlight stalking. However, he has some sense of regret,” the officer said.
Meanwhile in the prison too, Ramkumar is not being allowed to speak with other prisoners.
“There are three guards on duty for three shifts. Though Ramkumar has been speaking with them, he has not been allowed to interact with others. He has not expressed any interest in meeting his parents or relatives till now,” said a police source.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...es-murder-recap/article8861210.ece?ref=tpnews

Last edited:
I think lots of rumours are flying thick and fast. How did thirumavalavan know that she planned to convert? Any proof?

It is a quite challenging task for Chennai City Police to complete the investigation in such a sensational murder case with more twists and turns. They are all on the job and hope they file the charge sheet early and get justice rendered in this case at the earliest.

ராம்குமார் மீது 15 நாட்களில் குற்றப்பத்திரிக்கை... படு வேகத்தில் போலீஸ்!

சென்னை: சுவாதி கொலை வழக்கை மும்முரமாக விசாரித்து வரும் காவல்துறை, இன்னும் 15 நாட்களில் குற்றப்பத்திரிக்கையைத் தாக்கல் செய்ய தீர்மானித்து செயல்பாடுகளை முடுக்க விட்டுள்ளது.

இதற்காக நுங்கம்பாக்கம் போலீஸார் தீவிரமாக செயல்பட்டு வருகின்றனர். குற்றம் சாட்டப்பட்டுள்ள ராம்குமாருக்கு எதிராக பல ஆதாரங்கள் இருப்பதாகவும் போலீஸ் தரப்பில் உறுதியாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

எனவே ராம்குமாருக்கு அதிகபட்ச தண்டனை வாங்கித் தரும் அளவுக்கு இந்த வழக்கு வலுவாக உள்ளதாகவும், விரைவில் குற்றப்பத்திரிக்கையை தாக்கல் செய்யவுள்ளதாகவும் போலீஸார் கூறுகின்றனர்.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/police-set-file-chargesheet-15-days-258210.html

Last edited by a moderator:
One comment on the web read, 'adhellAm ThirumA pAththukkuvAru!' :cool:

And....... it is happening!

Earner of money with caste flag could try to do anything for the caste !!
In this case trying............. to prolong the case / divert the case / getting the case diluted ........ postpone the inevitable punishment.

Last edited:

Yesmohan Ji,

While the other caste is trying to do its best through leaders, Brahmin community is watching the proceedings curiously.

Is it that we all believe in Dharma...??? :)

I think ..... it is 'yes'.... we all believe in law.

This reminds me of snakes and ladders game....

Yesmohan Ji,

While the other caste is trying to do its best through leaders, Brahmin community is watching the proceedings curiously.

Is it that we all believe in Dharma...??? :)

I think ..... it is 'yes'.... we all believe in law.

This reminds me of snakes and ladders game....

Of course........... yes; but the Brahmin community, I afraid, always limits it's actions with the activity of watching alone.

As a first step, the community should have to unite by shedding away the in fights; then the united community could air its views in public forums as a single entity.

As a first step, the community should have to unite by shedding away the in fights; then the united community could air its views in public forums as a single entity.

Only at this point most of sensitive subjects come to a standstil.

In another thread I find Traffic Ramaswamy was seen removing the unauthorised banners depicting our Honble C.M.

Interestingly he also belongs to your area, I mean Chrompet..

Do we support him?

(Yesmohan Ji you need not reply to this posting as that may lead to detrailing this thread. We will discuss this in the appropriate thread)

In another thread I find Traffic Ramaswamy was seen removing the unauthorised banners depicting our Honble C.M.

Do we support him?

(Yesmohan Ji you need reply to this posting as that may lead to derailing this thread. We will discuss this in the appropriate thread)

I don't think he lives in this area; there are some dominant / united Naickers group living in one part of Chromepet;
he might have having (one of the) given the address in this area. It may be for security reasons.
We could not support both the Swamys, as they are eccentrics.

I don't think he lives in this area; there are some dominant / united Naickers group living in one part of Chromepet;
he might have having (one of the) given the address in this area. It may be for security reasons.
We could not support both the Swamys, as they are eccentrics.

I heard he lives in Triplicane...His sister got caught in the cross fire & she had to incur huge losses..May be now he is living alone

Do we support him?

(Yesmohan Ji you need not reply to this posting as that may lead to detrailing this thread. We will discuss this in the appropriate thread)

This is terrific Irony on traffic man - you post a comment knowing it will derail the thread and - advise not to respond! - Then why comment?

This is terrific Irony on traffic man - you post a comment knowing it will derail the thread and - advise not to respond! - Then why comment?

I don't owe you an explanation, as I have already explained my stand.

Now, you are free to report it to the Moderator madam. Please do that. Will you do.....??

CHENNAI, July 16, 2016[h=1]Ramkumar back in prison, police file confession statement[/h]
  • Special Correspondent

16TH_RAM_GJNCH3HDQ_2934573f.jpg

Media glare:p. Ramkumar being brought to the 14{+t}{+h}Metropolitan Magistrate Court. —Photo: R. Ravindran
[h=2]Officers say he had proposed to Swathi, but she rebuffed him.[/h]
Even as P. Ramkumar, the accused in the murder of Infosys engineer S. Swathi, was sent to the Puzhal prison on Friday evening after three days of police custody, police sources said he had confessed to proposing to Swathi, but she had rebuffed him. He is reported to have told the police that after celebrating his birthday in his hometown on June 20, Ramkumar stole the billhook ( aruval ) from his uncle and came to Chennai.
“He had taken pictures of her when she used to walk past his mansion in 8th Street, Sowrashtra Nagar, Choolaimedu,” the source said.The 14{+t}{+h}Metropolitan Magistrate Court granted the police three-day custody of him on Wednesday.
On Friday, around 3.45 p.m., he was brought to the Egmore court. It is reported that Magistrate S. Gopinathan, spoke to Ramkumar in a room for 30 minutes. R. Kolanchinathan, assistant public prosecutor, filed a detailed confession statement before the Court on behalf of the police. Meanwhile P. Ramaraj, Ramkumar’s lawyer, filed a memo alleging he was not allowed to meet him at the station. He claimed the police had forced Ramkumar to confess.
Around 4.45 p.m., Ramkumar was again sent to judicial custody.
“He will be in Puzhal till July 18 and after this, his custody will be extended,” said a police source.
“He had come to Chennai in September for attending a coaching class to clear his arrear examinations. It was then that he saw Swathi,” claimed a police source.
On Thursday, the police asked Ramkumar if he knew Mohammed Bilal Siddique. “Ramkumar said he did not. Siddique had already submitted his WhatApp messages and social media passwords to the police and also said that he had seen Ramkumar earlier,” said the source.
The police claim to have provided Ramkumar with new clothes. “It was very challenging to interrogate him. Though he cooperated well, he was very withdrawn,” said a police source.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...r&utm_medium=Chennai&utm_campaign=WidgetPromo

Auh Ji,

What is Homi Bhabha is to with this thread...???

And I fervently believe that every member has moral responsibility to question when the thread deviate from its track.

I don't owe you an explanation, as I have already explained my stand.

Now, you are free to report it to the Moderator madam. Please do that. Will you do.....??

What is your stand - Homi Baba is not relevant - But Traffic Ramasamy is? Strange Logic! I donot Panic - Never will I press that Button - ஜல்லிக்கட்டு is our வீரவிளையாட்டு - we take the Bull(y) by the Horn - Willing to tame the wild horse as well You set standars for irrelevants but you donot stick to it

Don't try to tame a docile into a REBEL. lol
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

All the best.

broncobusting2.jpg

Source: google images

P.S: If you are not willing to press Panic button, you may try 'Control' button, but remember there is 'Esc' button. lol

Let the thread opener excuse me for the break.

Now it appears that some politicians are attempting to politicize the case.

ராம்குமாருடன் என்ன தொடர்பு? சுவாதி கொலை குறித்து திருமாவளவனிடம் விசாரிக்கஹெச். ராஜா வலியுறுத்தல்

Read more at:
http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/h-raja-condemns-thirumavalavan-on-swathi-murder-case-258283.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

மதம் மாறி காதலித்ததால் சுவாதி ஆணவக் கொலை.... திருமாவளவன் திடுக் தகவல்

பண்ருட்டி: சாப்ட்வேர் என்ஜினியர் சுவாதி மதம் மாறி காதலித்ததால் ஆணவக் கொலை செய்யப்பட்டிருக்கலாம் என்று விடுதலை சிறுத்தைகள் கட்சியின் தலைவர் தொல். திருமாவளவன் திடுக்கிடும் தகவலை தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

சென்னை நுங்கம்பாக்கம் ரயில் நிலையத்தில் சுவாதி படுகொலை செய்யப்பட்டது முதலே பல்வேறு மர்மங்கள் இருப்பதாக கூறப்பட்டு வந்தது. தொடக்கத்தில் நடிகர்கள் ஒய்.ஜி. மகேந்திரன், எஸ்.வி. சேகர் ஆகியோர் பிலால் மாலிக் என்பவருக்கு தொடர்பிருப்பதாக கூறி பரபரப்பை கிளப்பினர்.
பின்னர் நெல்லை மீனாட்சிபுரம் ராம்குமார் தான் கொலையாளி என கூறி அவரை கைது செய்தனர். இந்த நிலையில் சுவாதியின் நண்பர் முகமது பிலால் சித்திக் என்பவரும் விசாரணைக்கு அழைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தார்.

இதனிடையே சுவாதி, ரம்ஜான் பண்டிகையின் போது நோன்பு இருந்ததாகவும், அவர் விரைவில் இஸ்லாமுக்கு மாறிவிடுவார் என்ற தகவல் ஆர்எஸ்எஸ் அமைப்புக்குத் தெரிந்திருந்ததாகவும் விடுதலைச் சிறுத்தைகள் கட்சித் தலைவர் தொல். திருமாவளவன் கூறியிருந்தார். அவரது இந்த கருத்துக்கு பாஜக மூத்த தலைவர் ஹெச். ராஜா கடும் எதிர்ப்பு தெரிவித்திருந்தார்.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tami...onour-killing-says-thirumavalavan-258272.html

hi

when i mentioned earlier...many opposed me ....the truth will come....YATRA YATRA DHOOMAHA....TATRA TATRA VANNIHI....

means when there is smoke,,,,there are also some fire ...lets wait for more details..

Don't try to tame a docile into a REBEL. lol
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

All the best.

broncobusting2.jpg

P.S: If you are not willing to press Panic button, you may try 'Control' button, but remember there is 'Esc' button. lol

Let the thread opener excuse me for the break.

My Key Board is Android all male and Macho! - It has no Panic Key - I donot touch esc - it for a panic situation - I donot Panic - never used it - Ctrl is to take control of the situation I would rather tame the Aswamethayaga குதிரை and not interested to go for docile ஜட்கா குதிரை bandwagon!

Last edited:
My Key Board is Android all male and Macho! - It has no Panic Key - I donot touch esc - it for a panic situation - I donot Panic - never used it - Ctrl is to take control of the situation I would rather tame the Aswamethayaga குதிரை and not interested to go for docile ஜட்கா குதிரை bandwagon!

I don’t bother about other’s interest because I myself trying to withdrew my interest on material things and lead a very simple and happy life.

5b96bab763d07236c5ed86a14128d196.jpg

This is meant for those good hearts who are desperately trying to suppress my voice.

superthumb.png

How can Thiruma get away with his comments casting a slur on the murdered techie? Welcome this!

CHENNAI, July 19, 2016 [h=1]Complaint filed against Thirumavalavan[/h]

The Tamil Nadu Sudesi Women Protection Association has filed a complaint against VCK leader Thol Thirumavalavan for “spreading rumours” about the recent murder of Infosys techie Swathi here on Monday.
When the police officials have nabbed the suspect Ramkumar, the complaint said that Mr. Thirumavalavan had been making comments about Swathi fasting for Ramadan without any proof.
“By speculating on her character, the leader’s comments seem to be in support of the suspect and other criminals,” said M. Kalaiselvi, association president.
She further said Mr. Thirumavalavan had been trying to create religious divisions in society and must be arrested.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...-thirumavalavan/article8867894.ece?ref=tpnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back