• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How Tamil Brahmins handle the dehumanizing hatred in Dravidian social mileau

Many of you may be aware about the reality of Dravidian hate propaganda against a microscopic community in Tamil Nadu. The propaganda that was used to belittle, threaten and create fear psychosis & dehumanize the Tamil Brahmins followed the foot steps of Nazi propaganda for persecution of Jews in Germany. So one individual, who used to write blogs in name of Realitycheck.wordpress.com since April 2006 and covered in gory details about the hate propaganda, decided to get into a conversation with various hate handles with its vicious and despicable & awful nature through his Twitter handle https://twitter.com/realitycheckind, has now come out into the open. His name is Vivek Rajagopal. His focus is on free speech . Since his coming out in the open he has given a few interviews. I want your comments and whether this would herald a new beginning for Tamil Brahmins in TN. Should there be a memorial museum detailing this? Pl comment only after watching both the videos. I salute Vivek for his dare devilry without iota of any Government support!!

Discourse analyst Vivek Rajagopal joins Swarajya's CEO Prasanna Viswanathan for a discussion on his social media journey, anonymity, abstract versus identity speech, anti-semitism, Dravidian social media discourse, anti-Brahmin agitprop on Tamil social media and its impact on social consciousness, free speech as a necessary condition for confronting propaganda and other topics.

Here the interviewee Vivek reached out to the underground dark gangs of Dravidian groups, covers their overt & covert propaganda and their techniques...Picks up pace after 30 minutes

Last edited:
Dear Shri Ganesh Ji,

I must confess I did not go through the videos completely but allow me to comment anyway on free speech.

Free speech should be allowed but it should be fair and reasonable. For example if someone attacks a culprit or a well known wrong doer for his past or present misdeeds the attack is fair. He cannot expect the protection of free speech. When attacking others caution should be exercised and benefit of doubt should be given to the purported wrong doer. Free speech is more or less like meting out punishment. Just like punishing a known culprit and not doing it with others unless proven not innocent.

hi

i think.....rangaraj pandey is doing good job for brahmins welfare in TN....i like his chanakya chanel.....

What steps will stop the virulent anti Brahmin trolls. I need some ideas. I think regulation has a role to play in this!! Currently the ruling party suports these Brahmin bashing scoundrels who think that sky is the limit for their hate and are having a ball with no fear of any repercussions as Police is under their control. Currently if you speak one word against C or M you will be put behind bars!

What steps will stop the virulent anti Brahmin trolls. I need some ideas. I think regulation has a role to play in this!! Currently the ruling party suports these Brahmin bashing scoundrels who think that sky is the limit for their hate and are having a ball with no fear of any repercussions as Police is under their control. Currently if you speak one word against C or M you will be put behind bars!
Brahmin bashing will not stop till they think can get away with it. As you say they have no fear in doing that.

Brahmin bashing will not stop till they think can get away with it. As you say they have no fear in doing that.
There are some approaches. Brahmins can start bashing them. Not a solution of dignity. This can only escalate the situation. Go for appeasement with the ruling party. Not likely to work and not one of dignity. Brahmins can try to raise the public awareness of this situation through media and otherwise and put pressure instead of being passive. Better solution. Another solution would be to work towards induction of party sympathetic towards them. Good solution but very difficult to accomplish especially when the brahmins are such a minority.

The Ultimate solution. Pray to God and hope He will break the knees of the culprits and put them in place.

Dear Shri Ganesh Ji,

I must confess I did not go through the videos completely but allow me to comment anyway on free speech.

Free speech should be allowed but it should be fair and reasonable. For example if someone attacks a culprit or a well known wrong doer for his past or present misdeeds the attack is fair. He cannot expect the protection of free speech. When attacking others caution should be exercised and benefit of doubt should be given to the purported wrong doer. Free speech is more or less like meting out punishment. Just like punishing a known culprit and not doing it with others unless proven not innocent.
Im a South African of Indian origin. My view of free speach is that its acceptable as long as it does not infringes on the rights of others. So for eg, if the law states that a certain word to describe a group of people is illegal because of past suffering, then you cannot use that word and claim its freedom of speach.

But mulling a little more I believe the real solution is to take away the inherent superiority and inferiority complex. It has become inbuilt through millennia and has to be addressed for a serious solution. Of course the so called backward people mostly are not backward in financial terms. But the prejudices on both sides are very much there.

What do you think?

In general humans are not good at dealing with differences. Is it a purposeful design of God? To make battle with such differences to eventually understand that all are in fact the same?

Im a South African of Indian origin. My view of free speach is that its acceptable as long as it does not infringes on the rights of others. So for eg, if the law states that a certain word to describe a group of people is illegal because of past suffering, then you cannot use that word and claim its freedom of speach.
There are no such laws for individual castes save I guess the SC's and ST's. So the group gets away with any comments overt or covert or below the belt against Tamil Brahmins who are at the receiving end in almost all situations. Rest of the Tamil Civil society( other Non Brahmins) either enjoy this or keep silent this giving a fillip to these scoundrels to do more of it.
It is for Tamil society (TS) to now act against these rabble rousers and social media ruffians. Else posterity will punish them for being a detached bystander and enjoying the denigration of one community. As the adage by American civil rights activist and Nobel Laureate Martin Luther King JrJr goes “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere”.

May be the current crop is spoilt. But we have to not instil and pave way for the minds of the younger generation of non Brahmins or Brahmins to be filled with the same hatred that is there now. There is always hope when we can be a model to both Brahmin and non Brahmin children and youth. We should not let the animosity carry forward. Let's try to settle it now for good and in an amicable way.

Freedom of speech and expression is just a new name for crime these days around the world.
Ranging from hatred for different religions, different races,burning Holy religious books etc.even those with gender indentity issues now are spewing hatred on straight people in some videos on you tube.

Laws in most countries are lax.

Is our Constitution getting implemented in letter and spirit. Does Constitution allow one caste to be belittled day in and day out....Is this justice...How is hate getting handled? Why is Police acting in a partisan manner...There are multiple questions....

The danger with free speech is that it incites, makes others to be brainwashed and act in a negative way. One solution may be to provide unbiased objective information to the public about important people and groups and if anything against that is said the accuser has to prove his view otherwise he should be liable for punishment.

Last edited:
For several centuries, Dalits have been oppressed by almost all castes including non brahmin communities. EVR was also aware of this but he singled out Brahmins for attack in his so called fight for social justice.

Erode Naickers abuse Dalits to this day

Just see the above link - this is from a respectable newspaper Times Of India. These people are from Erode and they are Naicker - they could even be members of his extended family as they are from his native place and are from his community.

For several centuries, Dalits have been oppressed by almost all castes including non brahmin communities. EVR was also aware of this but he singled out Brahmins for attack in his so called fight for social justice.

Just see the above link - this is from a respectable newspaper Times Of India. These people are from Erode and they are Naicker - they could even be members of his extended family as they are from his native place and are from his community.
Let Brahmins show the way of fair and just treatment. They are very mellowed and hence are capable of rising above pettiness.

Of course there are inveterates. Many actually. Then it requires both the sides of spirituality. Brahmins or non Brahmins are not geared for both the sides. It is still an open problem waiting to be solved.

Do Dalits face organized campaign of hatred with TV channels, You Tube videos, newspapers and to top it all sleazy and below the belt denigrating comments in social media ? I guess no! Tamil Brahmins have faced the onslaught from all other communities! Had it been any other community this would have led to bloodshed! Most non brahmins think that Brahmins have some baggage and that is why they do not retaliate!! Their docile and sattvik nature is coming in the way to return the coin!!

Of course there are inveterates. Many actually. Then it requires both the sides of spirituality. Brahmins or non Brahmins are not geared for both the sides. It is still an open problem waiting to be solved.
Ganesh Sir,

The problem is a difficult one and still an open problem.

Do Dalits face organized campaign of hatred with TV channels, You Tube videos, newspapers and to top it all sleazy and below the belt denigrating comments in social media ? I guess no! Tamil Brahmins have faced the onslaught from all other communities! Had it been any other community this would have led to bloodshed! Most non brahmins think that Brahmins have some baggage and that is why they do not retaliate!! Their docile and sattvik nature is coming in the way to return the coin!!
The non Brahmins also know it is the docile and sattvik nature. Unfortunately it is the era of brute force. Fortunately there is place for the extremely knowledgeable. Those who are neither suffer.

Dalits really suffer in India ..I can understand why many convert to other religions.

Yes it is shameful. But it is everywhere. Not just in India.
Other countries?
No..its not like that in other countries.
which country are you talking about?
Btw Tamil Brahmin priests from India do very well in Malaysia..they are treated like Kings by people here and are paid very well by temple goers for homas and rites and rituals.

Latest ads

Back