• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girl's Education/Employment and Marriage -Evolution -I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Shri sangom,

IMO, girl power is here to stay and in the long run we will all be better off for it, or we will all be girls -- with pregnancy initiated by in vetro means, and chromosome screening (see below) to ensure only girl babies, who needs men anyway. Once an endless supply of sperms is inventoried, men become redundant pests.

Here is an intriguing article appearing in Atlantic Magazine presenting the widening gender gap with boys falling behind, much like the TB boys unable to keep up with the drive, initiative, and ambition of TB girls. It is a long article, so let me give some excerpts.

Dear Shri Nara,

Good and bad news! Good, because my chances of rebirth as a female and enjoy all the privileges increases. Bad, because frustrated males all over the world may eventually look up to Taliban as their only saviour and, by the time I die and get reborn as female, the tables would have turned!

Dear Kunjuppuji,

That's OK. I don't have any bias towards women and so did not get excited on reading your post.

Nara;-(quote)" with pregnancy initiated by in vetro means,"

Even for in-vitro pregnancy "Sperms" are needed.In Dolly's cloning, a sperm fertilised Zygote was only used.

Dear Shri Somaya,

The media reports give an impression that fertility clinics are harvesting gold now, what with the number of women unable to conceive naturally, being on the increase due to deficiencies in themselves or their partners. In one report I also remember to have read that such fertility clinics in India try the partner's sperm once or twice but if it does not click, they silently substitute an efficient sperm from a donor. By experience the clinics come to know that the sperm from donor X has a high success rate. Since the laws in India are not very strict or because these are not applied strictly, this silent "substitution" goes on. Sometimes the male partner alone is taken into confidence.

If the in vitro fertilization cases increase and the high-success-rate sperms are used in increasing number of cases will it be against the laws of natural selection and will that reduce "variation" which you refer to?

hi NNsir,
poorvasrama SV.....anaaal ippodu apara asramathile " U" allathu
"Y"" mattum thaan...............

regards
tbs

tbs ji

thank god,we have 3 horizontal lines as tilakam as variety is spice of life shiva shiva :)
:wave:

Dear Shri Somaya,

The media reports give an impression that fertility clinics are harvesting gold now, what with the number of women unable to conceive naturally, being on the increase due to deficiencies in themselves or their partners. In one report I also remember to have read that such fertility clinics in India try the partner's sperm once or twice but if it does not click, they silently substitute an efficient sperm from a donor. By experience the clinics come to know that the sperm from donor X has a high success rate. Since the laws in India are not very strict or because these are not applied strictly, this silent "substitution" goes on. Sometimes the male partner alone is taken into confidence.

If the in vitro fertilization cases increase and the high-success-rate sperms are used in increasing number of cases will it be against the laws of natural selection and will that reduce "variation" which you refer to?

sangom

the sperms are good,but when they need to swim to the egg,they get distracted...for that lets chant gayatri :)

Sangom:-(quote) "If the in vitro fertilization cases increase and the high-success-rate sperms are used in increasing number of cases will it be against the laws of natural selection and will that reduce "variation" which you refer to? "

You talk about "Artificial Insemination"---Just at our "Head" the advertisement talks about Florida Fertility Clinics.Please browse "India Med Guru" and "Article Base" web sites .They say India gives "Cost Effective" Artificial Insemination.The article says one can get a child without a male partner.!!!!--More Foreighners go to India, it says.It appears (infact there was an article in an Indian-American weekly News paper) that there are a number Agencies solicit foreigners without proper Insurance coverage to go to India for Effective Eye,dental treatments etc--kidney transplants (it appears there is a seperate place called-- Kidneywaakkam" (Puzhudhiwaakkam) .Cost inclusive of Air-fare for 2 people(Patient+1)--3 to 5 star Hotel stay--Pre-and Post operatively--doctors visit the patients in Hotels ,it seems-- still it is far cheaper than USA ?!!!!!--A new kind of "Out-Sourcing".

I talk about Science and NOT about Technology.sri.Nara has talked about (or I thought so-i stand for correction) a hypothetical situation,where the "reduntant male" is disposed off once and for all for good and there is a continuous "Supply of Sperms"--I thought he talks about maintaining a kind of "Sperm Cell Line" by "Tisssue culture" .In that situation I talked about "Natural Selection". and "Variation".

Artificial Insemination is needed in many desrving cases.It is better that it is judicially used.In Artificial Insemination there is a Male Donor and Sperms can not be stored indefinitely---Constantly new donors wiil be forth coming--so the "Variation" component is still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
wonder what has happened to test tube babies in usa?though naturally also tubularly fluids gets ejaculated into passages of reproductive organs.wnder when we can order what color we want,what eyes color we want,what sex the child shud be as medcal science has advanced so much,kudos to western and eastern worlds of medicinal scientists,bravo.girls are the leading scientists now ,globally.men are actively becoming inactive as homemakers.nice.

nachi naga:=(quote) "when we can order what color we want,what eyes color we want,what sex the child shud be "(en-quote)

That day is not very far off.Human Genome Project(HGP) has been completed.24,000 Genes, with 33.3 billion Nucletide pairs have been Identified.To completely synthesise HGP the cost itwas calculated as 10 billion Dollars.A London based Indian (Tamil?) has reported tht he can reduce the cost very drastically within the rech of many labs.Another Indian Prof.Hargobind Khorana (Noble Price winner) has done excellent work,Identifying the end codons--UAA,UGA and one more-his group has synthesised in Laboratory the Oliginucletides and seperated and characterised Nucletide Ligase.Now machines are available to make "Tailored Genes".From the 24,000 genes,once it identified which of the Genes control colour of the eye,skin,(BRAIN?!!),then they can be "Ordered" readymade and by "Genetic Engineering" the un-warranted genes can be removed and Warranted genes can be "Stiched"(Cloning) at those places.In Genetic Engineering also progressing Leaps and bounds.The 1955 Noble laureatte Prof .Linus Pauling took 10 years to sequence the Bovine Albumin.Today Proteins with 100s of Amino Acids is sequenced in a few minutes

som's,

nachi naga:=(quote) "when we can order what color we want,what eyes color we want,what sex the child shud be "(en-quote)

That day is not very far off.Human Genome Project(HGP) has been completed.24,000 Genes, with 33.3 billion Nucletide pairs have been Identified.To completely synthesise HGP the cost itwas calculated as 10 billion Dollars.A London based Indian (Tamil?) has reported tht he can reduce the cost very drastically within the rech of many labs.Another Indian Prof.Hargobind Khorana (Noble Price winner) has done excellent work,Identifying the end codons--UAA,UGA and one more-his group has synthesised in Laboratory the Oliginucletides and seperated and characterised Nucletide Ligase.Now machines are available to make "Tailored Genes".From the 24,000 genes,once it identified which of the Genes control colour of the eye,skin,(BRAIN?!!),then they can be "Ordered" readymade and by "Genetic Engineering" the un-warranted genes can be removed and Warranted genes can be "Stiched"(Cloning) at those places.In Genetic Engineering also progressing Leaps and bounds.The 1955 Noble laureatte Prof .Linus Pauling took 10 years to sequence the Bovine Albumin.Today Proteins with 100s of Amino Acids is sequenced in a few minutes

hopefully it happen's in my lifetime.babiesmade2orderus.com :eek:hwell:

Somayaji.S.:-" Prof .Linus Pauling took 10 years to sequence the Bovine Albumin."

I am perturbed,how 2 errors crept in my post.--Clearly the picture(Photo) of Prof.Frederic Sanger(when he was 39 years old-not the one when he was 91 years old) was in my mind-but i have typed Prof.Linus Pauling-(ofcourse he also got Nobel price for Protein (Collagen)tertiary structure).It should be Bovine Insulin(55 Amino Acids) and not Bovine Albumin.Is it the beginning of Alzheimer's disease?

Somayaji.S.:-" Prof .Linus Pauling took 10 years to sequence the Bovine Albumin."

I am perturbed,how 2 errors crept in my post.--Clearly the picture(Photo) of Prof.Frederic Sanger(when he was 39 years old-not the one when he was 91 years old) was in my mind-but i have typed Prof.Linus Pauling-(ofcourse he also got Nobel price for Protein (Collagen)tertiary structure).It should be Bovine Insulin(55 Amino Acids) and not Bovine Albumin.Is it the beginning of Alzheimer's disease?

somayaji

linus was gungo about doses of vit c being taken in large quatities.plus there is a company which sels linus formula patented medicine for heart attack prevention also.i am not sure about alzheimers,but vit e ,helps prevention of alzheimers.i believe our vendakka is a super provider of it.

Prof.Linus Pauling is a great Scientist.His Alpha-helical model of Collagen got him a Nobel price.His model was later found to be having a flaw.Prof.GNR(Gopalasamudram Naraayana Iyer Ramachandran) subsequently removed the flaw and GNR's model is now Universally accepted.Prof GNR had a very great appreciation for Prof.L.P's brilliance.. In an International Coference on Crystallography in Madras, Prof.L.P and Prof.(Mrs) Dorothy Hodgins (Brish Nobel laureate--Vit.B12 Crystallography) sit on both sides of Dr.A.L.Mudaliar(Vice-Chancellor and Prof.GNR & others in a Photo-is in Internet).LP got a second Nobel price for "Peace"(controversial).Every genius persons have some idio-syncracies--Prof.L.P 's "marketting" of 1000mg of VIT.C got him a bad name.

Vendakka,Sundakka and all will not help.Internationally two lines of treatment are working well.(1) ACE(Acetyl Choline Esterase) inhibitor.(2) Brain glutamate regulators--glutamate=>GABA=>Succinic semi-aldehyde=> succinate pathway.GABA is a moderator (like heavy water in Atomic reactors) of Nerve electrical impulses.

I think we are too much deviating from the main subject--I stop my interaction in this thread-with an emphatic insistance for Tamil brahmin Women education/emancipation and wish them to come more and more successful their future endeavours.I end with one "Real" story--A young Tamil Iyengar girl(20) was running in 1970 to catch a"Pallavan" to go to Mount road working place from Triplicane with some "Mor-Saadham and a single piece Lemon pickle" in a S.S Dubba.Today in USA she is an entrepreneur with multi millions,owning a Palace in 10 acres of land in a busy area with a Jacusi bath and Private swimming pool,with a 4 feet tall doberman.She lives happily with her husband and two childre.Whatever respect she had for us(me and my wife--Tamil brahmins call all Elders as Mama and Maami) 40 years back,she has the same respect and revernce for us.Education,Money status do not affect the "Culture" of TBS atleast in foreign land.

somayaji mama,
Vendakka,Sundakka and all will not help

i was told by my paati to eat vendakka for moolai vriddhi.sundakkai also in vethal kozhumbhu.maybe genius has nthing to do with food,as most findings are from beef eating/pork eating fish eating community.maybe you do have a point.burpppp.:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back